Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-11-2011, 12:30 AM
BlackWolf

Every single family that has died, from the very first time death was in my life, I knew they were going to die. I dont tell them of course, but I do say my goodbye's. The day my aunt died, who was very close to the family, I called my mom (her sister) and told her. She died at 10pm Sept. 10th, 2004 which was the very night I told my mom she was going to die. I looked at my other aunt on her death bed, in my living room and knew she was going to die. I told my dad and she died at 6pm that night. I dont know how I know, but I do. Its an overwhelming sadness that comes over me and a voice that says "say goodbye".
Old 25-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
i'm 41 now but when i was around 35, i started not being able to sense my husband past 40.....i just cannot "feel" him. his health worries me, he was diagnosed with diabetes 5 years ago and in the last year has rapidly lost weight. this is a guy who was over 300 lbs, wore a size 50 waist pants, and a 3xl tall shirt.......he is now in a 42 and they still hang on him and all of his shirts go to his knees!!!!

he turns 40 on January 19th next year......
Blimey...

Do you think he's nearly done with this life?

There's not been much death in my life. An older woman who I have a strong platonic relationship with, the first time I met her, her mother appeared in spirit! She wasn't actually dead, just very close. They were estranged and after my friend visited her mother, the latter lived another 4 years.
The same friend's husband died which didn't surprise me in the slightest, despite him being a picture of health.
Old 25-11-2011, 02:41 AM
HaloDior

I knew my Nana was going to pass away before she did. I came home from University and walked into my apartment and just became overcome with this sense that my Nana was going to die it came out of no where. I tried to call my parents and siblings but was unable to get ahold of anyone on the phone as it was pretty late at night see if she was ok. I woke up the next morning to the phone ringing it was my Mom telling me my Nana had passed away during the night.
As well my boyfriend of ten years passed away almost five years ago now and although I never actually sensed his passing I could never picture our future of getting married and having kids. It was like everytime I tried picturing him and I something was blocking me and it was odd. It was like I knew that something was going to happen to him because that was the only way he would not be a part of my life. Days before he passed we talked about him dying and how I would react if he died it was just a random conversation that arose about him buying a motorcylce.
My kitten was just hit by a car as well and a few days before my boyfriend commented on how he hoped that she would always stay away from the road because he never would want to find her and have to tell me that she had been hit. I find that before something tragic or difficult happens in my life I'm usually given lots of signs in advance its going to happen. Not that it makes it any easier to deal with, but helps with my belief that everything happens for a reason and is a chance to learn and grow.
Old 25-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Administrator
I USED TO QUESTION WHY I SAW THESE THINGS BUT COULDNT PREVENT THEM FROM HAPPENING, EVEN THOUGH I TRIED MANY TIMES

Namaste
Old 26-11-2011, 05:43 AM
Pathfinder
I know one of my sons won't make it to adulthood. It's not something I like knowing.
Old 29-11-2011, 01:04 AM
HaloDior

Quote:
Originally Posted by manna8288
I know one of my sons won't make it to adulthood. It's not something I like knowing.

That must be very difficult for you to deal with. I couldn't imagine knowing that ...
Old 07-12-2011, 03:05 AM
bird72

Three months or so ago starting on Monday morning, I had a profound feeling of something tragic and wrong. It would not leave all day, the feeling was not specific, not even death, just tragic, sad, and wrong. I went to sleep that night with that feeling. Tuesday was an exact repeat. I started to wonder my sanity, but hoped it was an explainable "experience" so that the feeling was justified. Wednesday I woke up and still felt the same and was really wondering. I went to work. I went in the break room and looked at morning paper. My son Derek (who has passed) had a best friend Aaron. They both snowboarded extreme stuff. Derek left this world a few years ago, and Aaron went on to be world class, on an Olympic caliber team. They were in South America doing the high peaks down there, I believe helicopter up stuff or something.... He died in an accident Monday, when the feeling started. It took 3 days for the news to get to Montana. After I read the paper the feeling left. It was a premonition, just diffused. The two buddies are now togethor.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Master

i knew that this woman from the library was going to die a few months before she did. i received a sign and then in meditation i received a strong sense that she was going to die. this was before she went to hospice. she had cancer but i didnt think she was really gonna die anytime soon. nobody did. but this knowing of her death gives me a confidence that i will probably find out anything that i really need to know before it happens. like someone else dying....
Old 07-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

Too many times to keep count on, I have learned to bless that some come into life for the lessons they can give to one or to leave their mark and then are gone.

Its really hard when it's family, I have had that a few times. I wondered for year's WHY I would be shown what I could not change, to come to understand that it gives me TIME to prepare mentally and to be strong when it happens for other's that will need that help.

Its not an easy thing to have with one but embrace that its all a part of the bigger path maybe of one's soul.

Lynn
Old 10-12-2011, 12:33 AM
bebelee

I couldn't get an image of my newborn at 6 months old but i shrugged it off, ignored it, because i didn't like not being able to do it.
He died from sids at 2 months old.
(i have an older son, and i never felt that with him. He is still here and he will be here for a long time)