Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Master

I keep on seeing the number 33, what does that mean?

I keep seeing the number 33 for the last couple of weeks. Does anybody know what that could mean? I know it is a masternumber but I can't find that much information about it.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Master
somehow i cant change how a bunch is underlined, and im not about to type it all out if the editing feature is not working. Its not all a big link or anything, but thats how youll have to read it sorry.

Here are some 33 facts, most of which i took from the website below;

http://home.earthlink.net/~adamcburke/Thenumber33a.htm

I see 33 alot. It is my favourite, and most consistently seen synchronicity number.

In the field of Numerology, many systems hold 33 as the highest of the "Master Numbers." It symbolizes "Christ Consciousness," or the ultimate attainment of consciousness. ["Master Numbers" are repdigits that are not "reduced" (33 is not reduced to a "6," as is 42, for example)].

The diamond is associated by some gemologists and numerologists with the "Master Number, 33."

"33" and "22" are patrilineal and matrilineal, respectively, in the history of "shamanism."

-The mass of the Sun is approximately 333,000 times greater than that of the Earth

-33 percent of the Earth's land surface is desert.

-
There are 33 vertebrae in the human spine (including coccyx as 5 bones). Through this structure pass 33 pairs of nerve groups.

-The Animal Kingdom is divided into 33 phyla.

-The lowest temperature at which water may remain in liquid form is 33 degrees F.

-Sea water pressure doubles every 33 feet of depth.

The Sun will rise at the exact same spot on the horizon every 33 years [Sun, Moon and Earth by Robin Heath, 1999].

-
33 is the smallest integer that can not be expressed as a sum of different triangular numbers. It is also the smallest odd repdigit that is not prime (unless one considers 1-digit integers to also be repdigits).

When the word "OM" is written in Devanagari script as a word (rather than as the composite symbol for the word), the effect is that a 33

According to the Lotus Sutra, Kannon Bodhisattva (Avilokateshvara) has 33 transformations in order to perform his task of salvation.

appears to the eye, especially for those who do not read Devanagari.

Required to become a Tibetan lama: solitary retreat of at least 3 years, 3 months, 3 days.

TAOISM
China's Taoist holy mountain, Wudang, is known as the cradle of Taoism. The oldest temple in the ancient Taoist temple complex, Wulongci (Five Dragons Ancestral Temple) represents the commencement of the promotion of Taoism. In 1413, at the peak of its development, Emperor Zhdi of the Ming Dynasty ordered 33 temples to be built within ten years. It was listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site in 1994.

ZOROASTRIANISM:
33 plays an important part in Parsi ritual: Ahura-Mazda created this universe with the power of Yazashne using 33 "steps," also known as 33 Zaothra (Alaats); 33 Alaats (instruments, methods) are used in the Yazashne ceremony, which are divided into four categories: 17 Mineral Kingdom (Jamadat), 8 Vegetation (Nabatat), 4 Animal Kingdom (Hevanat), 4 Elements of Khorshed-Meher (Ravi). The celebration of the Vendidad requires 35 twigs, of which 33 form a bundle.

King David reigned in Jerusalem for 33 years.
In the English version of GENESIS, GOD is mentioned 33 times.
Jesus Christ is believed to have been either 30 or 33 years old when He died. Many Christians consider the "perfect age" to be 33.
Some believe that Jesus lived 33 lives, the first as Adam of Genesis. (This idea appears in Edgar Cayce's 33 Lives of Jesus.)
Saint Joseph was also 33 years old when he married with the Virgin Mary, according to visions of Mary Agreda.

The Christ in the Gospels accomplishes 33 miracles of which 24 were cures.

The "Tree of the Sephiroth" of the Kabbalah has 33 elements, including the whole of it and its constituent parts.

AL-ISLAM:
Of the 99 Beautiful Names of Allah, Number 33 is al-Azim, the Supreme Glory, the Most Grand.
Koran - 033.033: "And stay quietly in your homes and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former times of ignorance; and establish regular prayer, and give regular charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the family, and to make you pure and spotless."
Islamic prayer beads, subhah, mesbehah, or tasbih (used like rosary or mala), are in two forms (at least): 33 beads, total, divided into 3 groups of 11; and, 99 beads in 3 groups of 33 or, two strings of 33 plus one of 34. Many prayers work in groups of 11, 33 and other numbers, typically honoring the "99 Names of Allah [God]" in Al-Islam [11x3=33; 3x33=99].
In Al-Islam, 33 angels carry the praise of man to heaven; sacred litanies make mention of 33 tasbih, 33 tahmid, 33 takbir.

FREEMASONRY:
The 33rd degree is the highest degree within the Ancient and Accepted

Scottish Rite. (Indeed, "The Supreme Symbol" is a double-headed eagle with an illumined triangle balanced on its crown, with a "33"

emblazoned within.)

The area where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers come closest together -- allegedly the place of the earliest human "civilization" -- lies virtually at the 33°30'N latitude, in what is now modern Iraq. The ancient pre-India city, Harappa, once lay along this latitude, as well as did Babylon.
Baghdad, Iraq is at 33°33'N latitude.
"The longest continually inhabited city in the world" is Damascus, Syria, at 33°30'N latitude.

The Giza pyramid, Chephren, is 33 feet higher than the other two, by virtue of the higher ground it rests upon. Some assert that the resonant frequency of pyramidal structures is 33 hertz.

-Nikola Tesla died in Hotel New Yorker on January 7, 1943 in his suite on the 33rd floor, Room number 3327

the founder of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg created it from his dorm room #33h at Harvard University.

From Lord of the Rings, Bilbo and Frodo also shared the same birthday, September 22nd, in that year Bilbo turned “eleventy-one” and Frodo 33 (a “coming of age” for hobbits)
Old 12-09-2011, 11:18 AM
SpiralNature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
I keep seeing the number 33 for the last couple of weeks. Does anybody know what that could mean? I know it is a masternumber but I can't find that much information about it.

Hey there, i have been seeing the number 11 every where too, i usually look at the clock at 11mins past the hour. i have no idea what it means either. Ill let you know if i find anything on numbers
Old 12-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Master

hi...
i have started seeing so many triple numbers this year....
i see significant numbers ALL THE TIME!
doreen virtue wrote a book called angel numbers 101...
according to her, 33 means 'You have a strong and clear connection with one or more ascended masters (ie Jesus, Buddha, etc) who have answered your call and your prayers. Keep talking to them, as they're helping you with your present situation.'
Also 11 means 'Stay positive! Your thoughts are materializing rapidly, so you want to ensure positive outcomes by focusing only on the good within yourself, others, and this situation.'
Old 13-09-2011, 05:15 PM
SpiralNature

Quote:
Originally Posted by rena444
hi...
i have started seeing so many triple numbers this year....
i see significant numbers ALL THE TIME!
doreen virtue wrote a book called angel numbers 101...
according to her, 33 means 'You have a strong and clear connection with one or more ascended masters (ie Jesus, Buddha, etc) who have answered your call and your prayers. Keep talking to them, as they're helping you with your present situation.'
Also 11 means 'Stay positive! Your thoughts are materializing rapidly, so you want to ensure positive outcomes by focusing only on the good within yourself, others, and this situation.'

thats brilliant, thank you so much for finding that!