Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Newbie ;)

General oracle cards

Hello,

I am a certified Doreen Virtue oracle card reader..who has started her journey with the tarot.The tarot I find relatively easy as theres a set method or a somewhat universally acknowledged method of dealing with them but as far as other "non Doreen Virtue" oracle cards are concerned I have quite a few of them and Iam just confused as to what is the best way of reading them..follow the booklet it comes with,your intuition or is there any other set method of approaching and reading these cards..?

Some of the cards that i have include..

Myths and mermaids oracle cards
Whispers of love oracle cards
Faerytale oracle
Journey of love oracle
Gospel of Aradia oracle
Witchlings oracle

Thank you and all suggestions and advice welcome..
Taniya..
Old 25-06-2018, 07:35 PM
Master
you can start out using the guide book, and as you get used to them and what they are about you can use your intuition.
I use the guide book as a reference, and then add my own slant or feeling to it if I think it needs to be expanded a bit.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Master
it min my favs witchss wizdm thy r i feal conectt 2 thm i do wn i saw thm in stowe i cud feal thm cum 2 me i new ihad 2 get thm im lucckyy 1 its got thm i no in usa u will hav 2 waitt til oct

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-06-2018, 02:12 AM
Guide

Welcome venus0q :)

I think you have it about right; I know of no other methods pertaining to oracle cards other than read the booklet and/or use your intuition.

What I do generally with such decks is quick glance at the author’s interpretation (some booklets I adore because the writing is good), then, deep breath, look at the symbols/graphics on the card to get my gut response. Oftentimes, using intuition, the card will resonate in a completely different way.