Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Pathfinder

hello all,
I don't mean to deter the subject however I am curious if anyone has ever made a link between epilepsy and spirituality.

I have heard a few profound stories of people having seizures and then when they come to they speak of visions and intense feelings. From my experience I was told by a parent of someone with epilepsy that her son saw visions of fighting and destruction and he said when he gained his consciousness he remembered feelings of impending doom.

This may be unrelated however I feel that a seizure is the reaction to our body taking in or downloading energy on a cosmic level and as we are but humans that can not comprehend beyond our 3D perception it almost overloads us forcing us integrate the new energy. just a curious thought :)
Old 10-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Pathfinder

Is epilepsy the physical reaction to receiving intense proton light energy?

hello all,
I don't mean to deter the subject however I am curious if anyone has ever made a link between epilepsy and spirituality.

I have heard a few profound stories of people having seizures and then when they come to they speak of visions and intense feelings. From my experience I was told by a parent of someone with epilepsy that her son saw visions of fighting and destruction and he said when he gained his consciousness he remembered feelings of impending doom.

This may be unrelated however I feel that a seizure is the reaction to our body taking in or downloading energy on a cosmic level and as we are but humans that can not comprehend beyond our 3D perception it almost overloads us forcing us integrate the new energy. just a curious thought :)
Old 13-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Go here For All Information About Reiki Healing - ereikiportal dot com
Old 13-12-2017, 08:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiki Healing
Go here For All Information About Reiki Healing - ereikiportal dot com
Thank you, Reiki Healing. :)
Old 21-12-2017, 06:13 AM
Newbie ;)

You Need healing from Best Healing Center you can see definitely Change in Your Problem - ereikiportal.com
Old 25-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Master

The need to clear emotional body.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Master

I can only speak for myself so keep that in mind.

I had a very dysfunctional family when I was a kid in the 50's and 60's. There was a lot of physical and emotional abuse from all sides.

I have always been one to dig deep to figure out how things work. And as I became an adult, that's exactly what I did.

I learned that chose that family because of the things they could teach me by taking me to the very limit of of my endurance.

I've since learned
1. To forgive myself
2. To forgive my family
3. To love myself
4. To move on and let my family move on
Old 03-01-2018, 08:53 PM
Master
Hate is hurt.

Write down the hurt. This will be painful, make sure you have people around you with which you can share this.

There is a group, ACA, Adult Children of Alcoholics and dysfuncional families, there will surely be help and support to get there. And massive understanding and recognition. If there are no physical meetings near you, there will surely be phonemeetings etc, look it up. This might be your golden opportunity to gain in spirituality, rebuild your human self and learn a whole bunch about yourself.

If you are really at a point where nothing you do helps, and you feel utterly helpless, it might be your time. (ACA is entirely unafilitated to any and all religious and political dogmas, autonomous self-governed self-help groups like the AA, I have lots of friends who attend and have gained new and free lives after dealing with their childhood traumas and deceptions).

Hate is powerlessness, when there is NOTHING we can do to stop the pain. Empower yourself - do something about the hurt, act, take care of yourself, acknowledge the pain, allow it. Like NatureGrows wrote, allow it and it will pass like clouds, observe the emotions don't fight them.

Oh, sorry I'm giving out all sorts of advice and commands How annoying... ! Please be safe, just know that at this very moment all over the world people with similar experiences are gathering together to work to regain their lives from the people that have some how gained power over them. Seek and you shall find.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 03-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Master
Oh and also, I just learned for an elder that we often reincarnate with our archenemies from former lives, so that we can get to work on our conflicts, hate and hurt. "Beware of your family, they are you enemies, of many lifetimes...!".

Makes quite a bit of sense, no? :) If you don't take it all entirely serious...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 03-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Knower

You incarnated as her daughter in order to have this experience. It isn't random. But what you can do is learn how to grow and learn from it.