Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
You almost convinced me and would of if I hadnt been astrally with my aunt when she died to see what occurred.

I can say she actually passed completely over almost immediately (it may be different for other cases, she was ready to go and it was expected and probably looked forward to by her, she'd suffered from leukemia for a long time). Whereever she then astrally went to was awesome, the energy was so nice it strongly drew one to it. She disappeared when she walked into this patch of golden light energy..vortex/doorway or whatever one wants to call it but I wasnt allowed to follow.

She was really gone from our astral plane so to burn her body then wouldnt have mattered none.

I was watching this thing on youtube a while ago. There is some country or culture in which they redig their deceased family up once a year and have a party with the corpses. (It showed it on youtube). They believe that doing this to your family is a sign of showing respect.

Oh thats beautiful!!!!! Thanks for sharing =)))

Yes, it makes sense. Maybe it only applies to people/spirits that didn't realise they are dead? I don't know... I heard this about the body being attached to the spirit for a couple of days once but I don't have a particular opinion about this... But personally, I think it is completely fine to be cremated.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
Don't worry about time... It usually takes a week to get everything finalised... Anyway, there is no way energy can be destroyed... It can only be dispersed with hard work and at that, it still goes back into the energy bank...

Robbie....

Thanks Robbie :)
Old 24-08-2016, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeithbaker
What do you all think about dying and being creamated. I was told that it is the worst thing you can do. I was even told that you won't be able to cross over if you have been creamated. What is your thoughts?

You honestly don't need to worry about that. When you 'die' your real self goes completely out of that body which you have used as a vehicle of expression in the physical world for x amount of years. The body is like a coat you took off. Really.
So what happens to it doesn't even matter! And "You" will most likely not be interested either (unless you have a specific wish to be interested.) You will probably be far too busy to even give much of thought to that body you no longer have any use for.
Cremation, or burial, or any other means of disposal of your ex-body makes no difference to you and how you will be.

I think I would like to be buried as simply as possible involving no chemicals. I would like my body to be some sort of addition, temporarily, to the Earth's enrichment. Good fertiliser! LOL and some dinner for the tiny creatures in the earth.
Old 31-08-2016, 03:49 AM
Knower
I don't think it really matters what happens to the body as some people have said it is just a shell once you have passed its discarded. What one decides they want to happen to their physical body once they are gone is up to them.

There is a new concept idea on burying people. Basically, your body gets placed into an organic burial pod and your remains become food for a tree. I'd honestly rather that than my remains being buried in a casket in the ground. I also like the idea of cremation because its not taking up any space.
Old 13-09-2016, 01:52 PM
Newbie ;)

It all comes down to personal preference. I would like to be buried. The thought of my body burning bothers me but it could be because I was burned in a past life. The physical body is no longer needed and we feel nothing when we pass.
Old 13-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Administrator
Its your soul that carries on not your body so no it wont stop you crossing over.a lot of people dont like cremation. to me its a personal choice i always said i wanted to be cremated and my ashes scattered into the four winds, on top of the mountain,
but when my husband passed the kids wanted him to be buried so they would have somewhere to go.when they feel down they often go to his grave and speak to him.

Namaste
Old 13-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Knower
In my will I have requested my earthly remains to be cremated. It's a personal choose everyone needs to consider.
Old 14-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Experiencer
How you pass over is a matter of how you prepared for the afterlife.
It makes quite a difference how you lived your life on earth.

There are some interesting videos on youtube about this matter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnFsv8zEplE

Personally I prefer to be buried. It's the most natural way.
Old 14-09-2016, 08:02 AM
Guide

I would want ONLY cremation. I have read in one book that your soul is tied to the body until all organic components are decomposed. It means that you will not be able to incarnate for 3 years and that is not something I would want.
Old 14-09-2016, 12:23 PM
Pathfinder

I think that fire always meant clearing enenrgy, for me it's fire that burns away everything that's left from you, all that you don't need anymore. If all that we are leaving behind is memory in the hearts of other people, then no need to keep them connected to a certain point on earth where they should go "visit"