Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 23-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Experiencer

davidsun,

And definitely 'enlightenment' (which I haven't found) is not only an ending (of the journey to it) but also a beginning (of living with it).

Getting married is an end to being single, and the beginning of matrimony.

Every midnight is the end and the beginning of a day.

And I agree with you, eternal life is a never-ending flow of ever-new experience.

Peace.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:15 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Infinite Non-occupied Space and Concepts of Infinity

Quote:
davidsun--The 'configurations' 'Fieldl' as constituted (note the past tense) at any given point 'in' space and time are indeed 'finite' in the sense in which you use the word.

1} a conceptual point does not occupy space,

2} minimal possible 3D, occupied space point is a tetra{4}hedron.

The four triangle faces of tetrahedron have same 60 degree orientation of the previously mention cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron aka operating system of Universe and Fuller states the closet we will ever come to knowing God.

Quote:
But, as the term 'Eternal Life' signifies, and as I have ex-plain-ed, such 'fields' are 'open-ended' and ever-evolving, and in that (very meaning-full IMO) sense are ininfinite.

"eternal life"? When you can be more specific of what exactly this "eternal life" is, please start there. Like defining God and spirit ask 100 differrent people what an "eternal life" is, will get you 50 differrent answers or more.

I.e. what your offerring us two words, that together have no clear definition or evidence of any definition you or others may associate with them as presented.

"eternal life" is a field? EMagnetic field exists but only in 20th century did humans actually quantise and quantify a particle withing this field and it has specific, associated sine-wave /\/\/ frequency ^v^v shape/pattern.

When you can begin to have any evidence of such associations with this alledged "eternal life" field, please share.

Humans have not quantiesed or quantified gravity ( ) or dark energy )( either, yet we evidence of their existence. Do you understand the differrence between those two and your/others "eternal life"?

Quote:
'You' are confining your 'self. by the very act of embracing you present (finite!) perspective and belief system, IMO, r6.

I am a finite, integral set of molecules in dynamic motion, with incoming energy and outgoing energy as waste. Since I'm connected to all other mass of Universe via gravity ( ) --if not also dark energy )(-- I am part of greater finite, occupied space Universe.

You dont appear to grasp there exist finite cosmic laws/principles, shapes/patterns etc. You can espouse this or that non-sense all your finite life, and that will never make any of them true.

Quote:
That is clearly what you choose to do. As much as you can, enjoy the 'security'-blanket (No-Limits Infinity can be a very 'scary' concept!) 'prison'.

I think you and many others do not grasp infinity much less any associated and observed size of our finite, occupied space Universe. There are only two kinds of infinity, and you and others have yet to grasp this;

1} macro-infinite non-occupied space, that embraces our observed finite, occupied space Universe,

2} concepts of infinite this or that, which as Ive already pointed out, you nor others have any evidence for any infinite, this or that. Words as concepts without any observational evidence is just that words.

An yes as I mentioned previously and below, peoples differrent peopls brains create many differrent kinds of stuff they believe is true and again no evidence of any of it being true --ergo most likely non-sense-- and some cases their beliefs are dangerous to self and others.

People can claim there exist polka dot Unicorns that give birth to a Toyota prius every 5 days, yet until there is evidence of such, just words and concepts with no basis for there reality. Do you understand this above David?

----------------------------------------------------------------

All fields are finite and have an associated shape/pattern. Ex pattern shape of EMagnetic field around Earth is a torus.

EM photon or stream of them have a sine-wave /\/\/\/\/ associated shape/pattern.
Humans ride along in a field of interacting/interfering sine-wave patterned frequencies ^*v*^v^*v*^ or as /**\../\/**\/..\/

The best we can do is to moderate our high peaks and low troughs. To some degree we may also moderate the wave length of our sine-wave patterned frequencies but that is something that is more fundamental to our biological existence.

All is moderation of angle and frequency and we each attempt to choose the vectorial trajectories forward as we process the incoming and outgoing experiences.

< < Outgoing Past of Observed Time < { * i * } < Incoming Future Time to Be Observed < <

{ * Birth * } >/>\>/>\>/> Entropic Arrow-of-Time >/>\>/>\>/> { ~ Death ~ }

The question then becomes whether there is any ability to attempt choice before birth and after death. There exists no evidence such capabilities exist.

Sure we have people who claim such. We also have any number of people that claim many outlandish experiences and again with no evidence for their claims.

The brain can do some amazing things ---see savants and idiot-savants mostly involving memory abilities--- and it can mislead a human into believing this or that which does not exist.

Humans are the most complex integrity of time, ---that we know of-- and we have the most access to meta{ beyond time }physical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

This ability, in-of-itself, allows humans to feel they are Gods eyes to ponder all that is possible and conceptualize themselves as God that exists outside of our finite, occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse as if they were holding the whole Universe in their conceptual hands.

With these metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conceptual abilities we discover the exist finite absolute principles/laws that complement the finite, occupied space Universe.

Some see this as, as above{ the line } so below{ the line }, and that is fine, as long as we want to use that ancient analogy of Earth or hell below and heaven/sky above.

In more modern abstract mathematical constructions of black hole we think of a curved line of the event horizon, where we see that what is inside the black hole is expressed on the curved event horizon.

Archimedes was the first person we know of to discover that teh area of four bisectional great circle planes of a cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron are equal the surface area of the sphere they define.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...00.html#455.01
..."455.02 The sum of the areas of the four great-circle discs elegantly equals the surface area of the sphere they define.

...The area of one circle is r2. The area of the surface of a sphere is 4r2.

...The area of the combined four folded great-circle planes is also 4r2 and all four great-circle planes go through the exact center of the sphere and, between them, contain no volume at all.".....

I.e. 4, 2D circular areas are equal to the surface are of a sphere, that has same radial length as the circular areas.

This is not true when the cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron is Euclidean{ not curved }. The surface outside surface area is less than the four planes.

When we conceptually spin the four planes and make them circular instead of hexagonal, we get the are equality.

We appear to be allowed some choice to spin.

Spin left-right, higher-lower, front-back, forward-reverse, inward-outward?

We appear to be allowed some choices to twist left-right, higher-lower, inward-outward etc.

Since we are on Earth, our consciousness is inherently in a spin relationship to rest of Universe from birth til death. The day and night sky is evidence of this spin.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 23-07-2018 at 11:01 PM.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
davidsun,

And definitely 'enlightenment' (which I haven't found) is not only an ending (of the journey to it) but also a beginning (of living with it).

And I agree with you, eternal life is a never-ending flow of ever-new experience.

Peace.
Great hobnobbing with you, Bro!

'Enlightenment' is an 'absolutist' (hence un'real') fantasy. (From my book" There are no canonical absolutes!" There are only various kinds and degrees of creativity (i.e. 'light') and knowledge (i.e. awareness') pertaining thereto. There being no 'upper ceiling' in any such regard!

My 'sense' is that it's 'time' for the 'bubble' of Creativity to burst wide- (or at least wider- ) 'open' - hobnobbing witchoo in said bubble-bursting regard I am, fellow MAN!

Old 23-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Great hobnobbing with you, Bro!

'Enlightenment' is an 'absolutist' (hence un'real') fantasy. (From my book" There are no canonical absolutes!" There are only various kinds and degrees of creativity (i.e. 'light') and knowledge (i.e. awareness') pertaining thereto. There being no 'upper ceiling' in any such regard!

My 'sense' is that it's 'time' for the 'bubble' of Creativity to burst wide- (or at least wider- ) 'open' - hobnobbing witchoo in said bubble-bursting regard I am, fellow MAN!

You could be right.

Both Krishnamurti's (Jiddu and U.G.) teach that enlightenment doesn't exist.

Another thing is that many (arguably most) of the people who claim to have found enlightenment have engaged in what would be considered unethical behavior. Sexual exploitation of their disciples or students is strangely (given the degree of goodness and integrity such individuals are said to have) and disturbingly common among the supposedly enlightened.

On the other hand, there are those (including both Buddha and Krishna) who claim to have experienced the phenomenon of 'enlightenment', and according to them, it's a very real thing.

Part of the problem is that, if one hasn't experienced a thing, they're left only with the testimony of those who have experienced it, and with that of those who claim to have experientially realized that the thing doesn't exist.

You may feel that you've discovered that enlightenment doesn't exist. Perhaps you have.

I've neither discovered that it does or doesn't exist, but I can definitely say that whether it does or not, I'm completely content either way. My view is that it exists if God thinks it should, and that it doesn't if God didn't will that it exist. I trust in His judgment as to which should be the case.
Old 23-07-2018, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
You may feel that you've discovered that enlightenment doesn't exist. Perhaps you have.
To be precise, I don't 'feel' it doesn't exist. I 'think' (i.e. logically deduce) that whatever may be referenced by the word 'enlightenment' is an ever-going process and conclude that the idea of their being some kind of 'absolute', in the sense of 'final', 'enlightenment', is a 'false' (meaning, quite unsupportable by logic!) projection and proclamation.

The argument in the above regard is the same as would be if claim was made for or against there being something like absolute/complete Intelligence/Knowledge about Life and that there is no 'greater' Intelligence/Knowledge in such regard, which I submit is primo facie 'absurd', only not 'absurd' in the eyes of those who want to believe they they or someone they know or 'follow' are or were absolutely knowing and capable of analyzing and synthesizing everything or any importance about anything and everything!

Quote:
I've neither discovered that it does or doesn't exist, but I can definitely say that whether it does or not, I'm completely content either way.
I am glad to hear the latter is the case.

Quote:
My view is that it exists if God thinks it should, and that it doesn't if God didn't will that it exist. I trust in His judgment as to which should be the case.
Paralleling that, I trust that Life has the Power to and so will find Its way to 'greater' Creation, whatever the case may actually be in the above enlightenment-concept regard.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:29 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, davidsun.

Always nice connecting with you.
Old 24-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, davidsun.

Always nice connecting with you.
Ditto, HS.
Old 25-07-2018, 03:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Just A Wee Bit Pregnant

Free will choice....."A puppet is free as long as he loves his strings.".....

The strings are lines-of-relationship ergo all occupied space quantum events are connected via gravity ( ) if not also dark energy )(.

In life we can be half dead half alive. Clinical death of brain{ nervous system } is the key point of death here. We revive the heart if it stops beating so were are half way to being dead.

What we have is, entropy becoming more dominant than syntropy.

We cannot be half pregnant. Cant be just a wee bit pregnant.

What we have here is syntropy over entropy.

Positive shaped gravity ( ) { attractive/contractive/IN } is always syntropic, however, gravity is shares intimacy with negative shaped dark energy )( and dark energy is entropic { repulsive/dispersive }.

There exists the very convincing, seeming illusion of free will.

1} There exist the convincing Hesienberg uncertainty where we cant know two speed and location at same, time but we can know one or the other i.e. we can be certain of both just not at same time,

..1a} think of the one above like this, we are setting our watch/clock but we cannot know the time and move hands/digits at same time. We have to have specific/location of time in mind, or focused on moving the hands/digits of clock.

Our mind does not hold both thoughts at same time. Even if it on the scale of ultra-micro differrences of time, both cannot occupy the same metaphysical-1, space patterning in brain at the same time.

There is an old saying, ...'what, you cant hold two thoughts in your brain at same time?'....

2} quantum entanglement aka spooky-action-at-a-distance, which I have given the geometric answer that mystery. It is two states or phases that are connected ---gravity ( )-dark energy )(--- that are at 90 degrees + to each other.

I.e. irrespective of what we observe at point A event, point B will always be at 90 degrees to A. This transposes to the observer as opposites of up-down, left-right, positive-negative etc.

Another ole saying is, ..'the truth will set you free'...however, many seemingly choose to ignore truth. Go figure and get back to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
1} a conceptual point does not occupy space,

2} minimal possible 3D, occupied space point is a tetra{4}hedron.

The four triangle faces of tetrahedron have same 60 degree orientation of the previously mention cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron aka operating system of Universe and Fuller states the closet we will ever come to knowing God.

"eternal life"? When you can be more specific of what exactly this "eternal life" is, please start there. Like defining God and spirit ask 100 differrent people what an "eternal life" is, will get you 50 differrent answers or more.

I.e. what your offerring us two words, that together have no clear definition or evidence of any definition you or others may associate with them as presented.

"eternal life" is a field?
EMagnetic field exists but only in 20th century did humans actually quantise and quantify a particle withing this field and it has specific, associated sine-wave /\/\/ frequency ^v^v shape/pattern.

When you can begin to have any evidence of such associations with this alledged "eternal life" field, please share.

Humans have not quantiesed or quantified gravity ( ) or dark energy )( either, yet we evidence of their existence. Do you understand the differrence between those two and your/others "eternal life"?

I am a finite, integral set of molecules in dynamic motion, with incoming energy and outgoing energy as waste. Since I'm connected to all other mass of Universe via gravity ( ) --if not also dark energy )(-- I am part of greater finite, occupied space Universe.

You dont appear to grasp there exist finite cosmic laws/principles, shapes/patterns etc. You can espouse this or that non-sense all your finite life, and that will never make any of them true.

I think you and many others do not grasp infinity much less any associated and observed size of our finite, occupied space Universe. There are only two kinds of infinity, and you and others have yet to grasp this;

1} macro-infinite non-occupied space, that embraces our observed finite, occupied space Universe,

2} concepts of infinite this or that, which as Ive already pointed out, you nor others have any evidence for any infinite, this or that. Words as concepts without any observational evidence is just that words.

An yes as I mentioned previously and below, peoples differrent peopls brains create many differrent kinds of stuff they believe is true and again no evidence of any of it being true --ergo most likely non-sense-- and some cases their beliefs are dangerous to self and others.

People can claim there exist polka dot Unicorns that give birth to a Toyota prius every 5 days, yet until there is no evidence of such, just words and concepts with no basis for there reality. Do you understand this above David?

----------------------------------------------------------------

All fields are finite and have an associated shape/pattern. Ex pattern shape of EMagnetic field around Earth is a torus.

EM photon or stream of them have a sine-wave /\/\/\/\/ associated shape/pattern.
Humans ride along in a field of interacting/interfering sine-wave patterned frequencies ^*v*^v^*v*^ or as /**\../\/**\/..\/

The best we can do is to moderate our high peaks and low troughs. To some degree we may also moderate the wave length of our sine-wave patterned frequencies but that is something that is more fundamental to our biological existence.

All is moderation of angle and frequency and we each attempt to choose the vectorial trajectories forward as we process the incoming and outgoing experiences.

< < Outgoing Past of Observed Time < { * i * } < Incoming Future Time to Be Observed < <

{ * Birth * } >/>\>/>\>/> Entropic Arrow-of-Time >/>\>/>\>/> { ~ Death ~ }

The question then becomes whether there is any ability to attempt choice before birth and after death. There exists no evidence such capabilities exist.

Sure we have people who claim such. We also have any number of people that claim many outlandish experiences and again with no evidence for their claims.

The brain can do some amazing things ---see savants and idiot-savants mostly involving memory abilities--- and it can mislead a human into believing this or that which does not exist.

Humans are the most complex integrity of time, ---that we know of-- and we have the most access to meta{ beyond time }physical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

This ability, in-of-itself, allows humans to feel they are Gods eyes to ponder all that is possible and conceptualize themselves as God that exists outside of our finite, occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse as if they were holding the whole Universe in their conceptual hands.

With these metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conceptual abilities we discover the exist finite absolute principles/laws that complement the finite, occupied space Universe.

Some see this as, as above{ the line } so below{ the line }, and that is fine, as long as we want to use that ancient analogy of Earth or hell below and heaven/sky above.

In more modern abstract mathematical constructions of black hole we think of a curved line of the event horizon, where we see that what is inside the black hole is expressed on the curved event horizon.

Archimedes was the first person we know of to discover that teh area of four bisectional great circle planes of a cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron are equal the surface area of the sphere they define.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...00.html#455.01
..."455.02 The sum of the areas of the four great-circle discs elegantly equals the surface area of the sphere they define.

...The area of one circle is r2. The area of the surface of a sphere is 4r2.

...The area of the combined four folded great-circle planes is also 4r2 and all four great-circle planes go through the exact center of the sphere and, between them, contain no volume at all.".....

I.e. 4, 2D circular areas are equal to the surface are of a sphere, that has same radial length as the circular areas.

This is not true when the cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron is Euclidean{ not curved }. The surface outside surface area is less than the four planes.

When we conceptually spin the four planes and make them circular instead of hexagonal, we get the are equality.

We appear to be allowed some choice to spin.

Spin left-right, higher-lower, front-back, forward-reverse, inward-outward?

We appear to be allowed some choices to twist left-right, higher-lower, inward-outward etc.

Since we are on Earth, our consciousness is inherently in a spin relationship to rest of Universe from birth til death. The day and night sky is evidence of this spin.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-07-2018, 03:47 PM
Master
Quote:
davidsun,

Peace.
Woohoo, LOVE-er!