Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-04-2014, 12:03 AM
Knower

I guess I know who I am going to be marrying

My life has taken an immensely interesting turn the past six or so weeks. My best friend was a woman named Elizabeth. We are students at the same college. I know her through my brother. She always used to describe me as being her best friend. She and I were extremely close. We exchanged hundreds of "I love you"s. I was closer with her than I have ever been with a woman.

Our relationship was always replete with sexual tension. I never pursued a sexual or official "romantic" relationship with her because, I am ashamed to say, of my perception of her body. She conveyed to my brother immediately after meeting me that she sought to date me. Our friendship last for a year and a half. For all intents and purposes, she was my girlfriend, minus only sex. The sexual component was added about six weeks ago, with her initiation. I knew that it was right.

The next day, she told me that she did not want to have a relationship with me. I freaked out and made myself appear very pathetic. She, in turn, freaked out. She refused to speak with me or see me for about five weeks. She has begun visiting my home again, it seems in order to see my brother. The first visit, she refused eye contact with me. The second, it was better. Last time, things were better still, though she brought her new lover. She changes her mind every five minutes. The aforementioned lover was initially a lover, at the the time of our sexual encounter was only a friend after she said that she didn't want to be his lover, and now they are lovers again.

After Elizabeth told me that she did not desire a relationship with me, I felt emotion like I never have previously in my life. I wept like a baby. Over the past six weeks, I have had dozens of visions about a future with her. They feature us together in the years to come, often with a daughter. The daughter was shown at various ages. It was conveyed to me that we will be living in Connecticut. She is currently a sophomore in college, with the intention of going to veterinary school after graduating. It was conveyed to me that she will ultimately become a science teacher.

She rides horses. One vision asked, "Do you want to learn how to ride a horse?" It showed the two of us riding horses together. One vision showed me with her family at a water park, with me commenting that I considered her sister like family. I have had a sexual vision of her that was incredibly vivid. I could feel the contact. She was wearing a very particular top, either black with white polka dots or vice-versa. Perhaps that will be my signal as to when to act. She has a number of very cute expressions that she habitually uses. One is where she says, "typical" in a very particular fashion. I have never heard anybody else say that. In a moment of doubt, I heard two people say that in the same way within about a five minute time frame. I once had a sexual fantasy about her in a near-sleep state and heard, "it's on the schedule." It has been conveyed to me that I must take things slowly with her and act as her friend for a while.

This last bit of information I am unclear about, but I have a burning feeling about the month of August, as though that is when things will pick up between us again. I am fearful at this moment because I will be graduating from college in about five weeks and will thereafter move home. We are from the same area, but she visits only a few times per year. She will be remaining in our present college town for most of the summer.

I have received information that is more clear and more ample than about any other subject. Despite this, I still find myself frequently riddled with fear that we will never regain our relationship. Doubts... A few nights ago, I got very depressed about the matter and basically tried to remove her from my mind and memory. I thought, "to hell with this. I can't wait." The next morning, I indescribably knew intuitively that I was still going to end up with her, in spite of my efforts.

I would appreciate if anyone has any encouraging words or any psychic feelings about Elizabeth. If you're going to tell me that my visions and clairaudience are not authentic, please don't reply.

Thank You!
Old 06-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Razberri92

Hi Joseph,

Your situation seems incredibly sad, but not totally hopeless. I would say trust your intuition, but keep in mind that free will (her's and your's) could change any future predictions or visions.

You may consider going on with your life while keeping the lines of communication open with Elizabeth in case the opportunity presents itself again. You want to be with someone who will compliment your life, but you also don't want to give that person all the powerful to hold your life back. I think your predictions probably do indicate that you all are probably not done with your journey together, but you never know if or how continuing with other relationships will change you. You might find that such changes are what allow you to come back together with Elizabeth.

Best of luck! And like I said, trust yourself.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph123
My life has taken an immensely interesting turn the past six or so weeks. My best friend was a woman named Elizabeth. We are students at the same college. I know her through my brother. She always used to describe me as being her best friend. She and I were extremely close. We exchanged hundreds of "I love you"s. I was closer with her than I have ever been with a woman.

Our relationship was always replete with sexual tension. I never pursued a sexual or official "romantic" relationship with her because, I am ashamed to say, of my perception of her body. She conveyed to my brother immediately after meeting me that she sought to date me. Our friendship last for a year and a half. For all intents and purposes, she was my girlfriend, minus only sex. The sexual component was added about six weeks ago, with her initiation. I knew that it was right.

The next day, she told me that she did not want to have a relationship with me. I freaked out and made myself appear very pathetic. She, in turn, freaked out. She refused to speak with me or see me for about five weeks. She has begun visiting my home again, it seems in order to see my brother. The first visit, she refused eye contact with me. The second, it was better. Last time, things were better still, though she brought her new lover. She changes her mind every five minutes. The aforementioned lover was initially a lover, at the the time of our sexual encounter was only a friend after she said that she didn't want to be his lover, and now they are lovers again.

After Elizabeth told me that she did not desire a relationship with me, I felt emotion like I never have previously in my life. I wept like a baby. Over the past six weeks, I have had dozens of visions about a future with her. They feature us together in the years to come, often with a daughter. The daughter was shown at various ages. It was conveyed to me that we will be living in Connecticut. She is currently a sophomore in college, with the intention of going to veterinary school after graduating. It was conveyed to me that she will ultimately become a science teacher.

She rides horses. One vision asked, "Do you want to learn how to ride a horse?" It showed the two of us riding horses together. One vision showed me with her family at a water park, with me commenting that I considered her sister like family. I have had a sexual vision of her that was incredibly vivid. I could feel the contact. She was wearing a very particular top, either black with white polka dots or vice-versa. Perhaps that will be my signal as to when to act. She has a number of very cute expressions that she habitually uses. One is where she says, "typical" in a very particular fashion. I have never heard anybody else say that. In a moment of doubt, I heard two people say that in the same way within about a five minute time frame. I once had a sexual fantasy about her in a near-sleep state and heard, "it's on the schedule." It has been conveyed to me that I must take things slowly with her and act as her friend for a while.

This last bit of information I am unclear about, but I have a burning feeling about the month of August, as though that is when things will pick up between us again. I am fearful at this moment because I will be graduating from college in about five weeks and will thereafter move home. We are from the same area, but she visits only a few times per year. She will be remaining in our present college town for most of the summer.

I have received information that is more clear and more ample than about any other subject. Despite this, I still find myself frequently riddled with fear that we will never regain our relationship. Doubts... A few nights ago, I got very depressed about the matter and basically tried to remove her from my mind and memory. I thought, "to hell with this. I can't wait." The next morning, I indescribably knew intuitively that I was still going to end up with her, in spite of my efforts.

I would appreciate if anyone has any encouraging words or any psychic feelings about Elizabeth. If you're going to tell me that my visions and clairaudience are not authentic, please don't reply.

Thank You!

I guess part of what I would say is if the visions are true they are going to happen regardless of what you do in response to them...

but since you want to doubt... you might just leave it up to her to decide whether to come back. She is the one who left after all... meanwhile try to peace together as much of a life as you are wont to do without her. And even if you aren't sure whether to believe the visions, you can at least believe you have them and if you want you can believe you like them and would welcome it becoming real :)
Old 07-04-2014, 04:08 AM
Knower

Today, Elizabeth came over to my apartment in order to visit my brother. Given the fact that she has refused to text me in six weeks, that she has barely looked at me the past few times that I have been in her presence, and that she refused to go on a hike with my friend and me last week, stating that she would be uncomfortable if I were there and that she therefore didn't want to go; I decided to remain in my bedroom for the duration of her visit. I think that this will show her that I do not need her and I will wait for her to text me when she decides that she wants to see me again.

While killing time while she was here, I watched "House of Cards" on my laptop. I was so emotionally churned up that I was unable to concentrate on what was going on in the program. I experienced what I perceived as a sign. One of the characters was describing a biblical story. (The fact that it has anything to do with the Bible is irrelevant. I am simply referring to the character's dialogue.) She said something to the effect of : "I read the story of Rachel... (some man) had to labor for seven years in order to win her hand in marriage. They had a son, his name was Joseph, and he became a king." That was the end of the scene. I had a reaction to the word, "Joseph," when it felt kind of like I was struck by lightning.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Knower

I maybe wrong but the first thing that came to me is that you are attempting to perceive reality via level 3 without paying attention to level 1 stuff.

Why have a friendship, with sexual tension for 1.5 yrs and never even kiss her? I can't fathom having a man as my best friend minus the romance. I would say it's time to work on your social skills and look deep to see why you would not have an appropriate relationship with her.

In this state of rejection and sadness, the visions and what you hear may be helping you cope with reality or the fantasy you have built up for some time.

Once again, I may be wrong and I am sorry to be harsh but the progression of this friendship?/relationship? does not appear to be healthy and it's time for a level one brush up. Good luck!
Old 08-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Razberri92

Joseph,

Given your second post, I think that Captain may be onto something here. Especially if the visions started after she broke it off... You very well may be creating a fantasy in your mind to cope with the loss.
Old 15-04-2014, 12:13 AM
Knower

The visions and clairaudience about Elizabeth were authentic. They stopped about three weeks ago, despite my constant asking for them. Today, she threatened me with a restraining order. It seems as though things have shifted and that her free will changed the outlook.

I feel strangely liberated. I have been carrying incredible emotional weight over the past two months, which has been lifted. I never thought that a feeling of liberation would accompany overwhelming grief.
Old 15-04-2014, 12:58 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph123
The visions and clairaudience about Elizabeth were authentic. They stopped about three weeks ago, despite my constant asking for them. Today, she threatened me with a restraining order. It seems as though things have shifted and that her free will changed the outlook.

I feel strangely liberated. I have been carrying incredible emotional weight over the past two months, which has been lifted. I never thought that a feeling of liberation would accompany overwhelming grief.

A restraining order? Have you been contacting her against her will? Joseph, I'm not sure what is really going on here, but I would not contact Elizabeth at all if I were you. However, if she is threatening a restraining order, that means she must visit your brother in a different place from your home. She can't have things both ways.
Old 15-04-2014, 01:08 AM
Knower

I sent her a message saying that, if our time together has ended, thank you for all the wonderful memories. Her response to that was to threaten a restraining order.

Yesterday, after requesting a vision about my future with her, I received a vision that illustrated a woman that I have never seen before with a stroller.

I do believe that the shift came a few weeks ago when I made the mistake of confining in our mutual friend about my visions, the first person in real life with whom I have ever discussed my spirituality. I am nearly certain that he told her about those. She made reference to "absurd messages" that I had sent this mutual friend, but I don't know if she was referring to an early round that I had sent him about something else.

Anyhow, the matter with Elizabeth must be closed. I just thought that I would update everyone.