Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-07-2018, 10:02 PM
Guide
Love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheLore
I'll admit I have a problem with alcohol. I have gotten a DWI in the past and it has been a trauma I work on everyday. It obviously caused a lot of shame and I believe the consumption comes from a strong desire to find authenticity. I am taking steps to deal with my problem so I don't go down a similar dark path. Even though lately I have had a better handle on drinking, and I focus on spirituality to change my patterns, I will cave and drink too much. I decided after Sunday that I am going to give up alcohol and perhaps join an AA program.

The reason this post is titled Astral Hospitals / Jails is almost every time I go back to my old ways I end up having an OBE of some kind. It is like Scrooge. I will be shown life paths I could take, alternate timelines, usually with pretty bleak outcomes. I go through intense interrogations by Astral Police, counselors, angels, guides etc. I also believe I have been in an Astral rehab facility. These occurrences seem like years.

I was wondering if anyone has had any similar incidences? Are these just dreams? Also if anyone can share some insight on how to "play" as an adult without harming myself or anyone else. Like I said I think I'm desperate to have "fun" without feeling guilty like I should be focusing on work, school or creating. Sometimes I just want to check out. But there must be a healthy way to do so.

Thank you so much, Love and Light!

Understand that your internal experiences are just as real as your external experiences. Your experiences resonate with me. We all descend into our personal hell. We are the jailer and the jailed. We are the archetects of our own imprisonments. We can choose not to be. We have to choose to choose to be our highest conception of ourselves in everyone moment.

You are very wise. You are very powerful. The only person powerful enough to enslave you is yourself. The way forward is not easy. You have to re-train your mind. You can do it. You have trained yourself to be the way you are (or rather, who you have been). You have trained yourself to go against your highest conception of yourself which in truth is the true you.

You are awesome, majestic and all those other wonderful words. I love you. The true you. You can create yourself anew. You can create yourself in the image of the Phoenix. Because you are the Phoenix.

I love you with all my heart. I do not wish to be harsh and unfeeling or concieted.

Every moment be your highest conception. When you fail, and you will fail. Pick yourself up and look at where you fell. Then try again, and when you try again you will come to the same stumbling block and this time you will have a strategy to overcome that stumbling point. Then you will fall at another point.

Do not give time or energy to shame or any of the base emotions. Just acknowledge the stumbling block and create another strategy next time. Do not feed the dragon, instead feed the Phoenix. The dragon eats its own tail and forever consumes itself. Do not consume yourself. Instead simply acknowledge the mistakes and learn from your mistakes.

We have 7 spiritual teachers. The first spirit teacher is yourself. Talking to others is very brave of you. Thank you for talking to me and with us.

You are not alone.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 20-07-2018, 12:23 AM
Master

What helped me move on was the idea of trapped emotions, and how they distort your vibrational field, thus your reality will not be as clear as your desire it to be. Working against those emotions can be a lot of work, and situations might trigger them, and then alcohol might be the easy escape / momentary relief. For me learning to release these emotions have changed the world, since it allows my energy to flow more freely; and allows me to just enjoy life more openly... No steps to follow, just me being me...

Maybe search for the emotion code on youtube to see if it resonates with you.
Old 22-07-2018, 08:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheLore
I'll admit I have a problem with alcohol. I have gotten a DWI in the past and it has been a trauma I work on everyday. It obviously caused a lot of shame and I believe the consumption comes from a strong desire to find authenticity. I am taking steps to deal with my problem so I don't go down a similar dark path. Even though lately I have had a better handle on drinking, and I focus on spirituality to change my patterns, I will cave and drink too much. I decided after Sunday that I am going to give up alcohol and perhaps join an AA program.

The reason this post is titled Astral Hospitals / Jails is almost every time I go back to my old ways I end up having an OBE of some kind. It is like Scrooge. I will be shown life paths I could take, alternate timelines, usually with pretty bleak outcomes. I go through intense interrogations by Astral Police, counselors, angels, guides etc. I also believe I have been in an Astral rehab facility. These occurrences seem like years.

I was wondering if anyone has had any similar incidences? Are these just dreams? Also if anyone can share some insight on how to "play" as an adult without harming myself or anyone else. Like I said I think I'm desperate to have "fun" without feeling guilty like I should be focusing on work, school or creating. Sometimes I just want to check out. But there must be a healthy way to do so.

Thank you so much, Love and Light!

Oh how long ago i had Astral Prison experiences .....not the same as dreams!
I would break out .... get chased down and back in prison!
After a certain time of Self Work and Re-connecting to the Divine i had my final one ..... i did not have to break out, a Beast of a Guard opened the door and i was FREE! Never did they come back . ...... i quit the self destructive patterns without effort and replaced them with mere beneficial ones, mostly walking in Nature to the tune of 40,000 miles! Averaging 3 hours of walking in PEACE each day. Pausing often to just close my eyes and LISTEN. In time this Practice lead to hearing the soft still voice of the Holy Spirit WITHIN. Dormant in most ... yet IT knows when your Heart is finally SINCERE and IT answers every question! IT also is PROTECTIVE ...no need for self defense at all. Last night with a Friend that Protective Force surfaced again ! A drunk man attacked another without provocation .... and then another and was on the ground fighting with him ... i said to my friend "Well ,at some point i have to intervene" and walked over to the fight scene .... not uttering a single word or threat the drunk one just gave up and let the other go. His girlfriend then came over and got him to leave quickly and quietly as i suggested to her.
Old 23-07-2018, 04:30 PM
Master

I dreamt of a astral prison once where those who hurt others or themselves went. It was a sad place. Some deteriorated to the point they no longer need to be locked up. I always wondered if their energy went back to the Source/Creator.

It was a dismal, depressing place. Dark and quiet.
Old 23-07-2018, 10:46 PM
Administrator
I Have to agree with linen you need to stop being so hard on yourself and give yourself a break. everything will come in its own time.

Namaste
Old 24-07-2018, 08:35 AM
Knower
I had a dream about six or seven years ago where a guy who I knew at the time in real life who claimed to be me after I died showed up at my house in the dream with another guy who I didn't know and said he had to take me somewhere and asked me to come along. I went with them and they took me to jail and said that it was for my own good and I had to make up for my bad behavior. While I was being checked in I was told that I had to accept responsibility for wrong done in various different lives etc. and I didn't trust them so I told them I was leaving. They tried to stop me but couldn't and I woke up.

The dream took place during the most intense part of my life where a lot of crazy stuff was going on and I felt like the dream was some kind of warning but after reading this thread and seeing that others have had similar experiences of astral/dream jail I wonder if it was more real than that I thought.