Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-07-2014, 03:41 AM
Knower
Old High School Flame in my Dreams

Hello Everyone;
Lately I have been dreaming about a old High School flame and I really don't have any Idea why? These last couple of decade Shawn have been doing really bad, he has fallen hard on drugs and haven't been around the most supportable people. I've always felt sorry for him, because he was the most handsome and artistic guys I've come across. People always tell me I wouldn't recognize him now because he'll bring tears to my eyes. Lately he's been in my spirit and I can't shake it, very strange. I find myself waking up at night praying hard for him. I haven't thought of him for quite some time and here I am again, pulling up pictures of him, and worried...like a mate. Have anyone else ever felt like this for anybody? and what would something like this be saying. Thank you everyone for your responses.

Almondeyez
Old 20-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Master
Hi,

At a subconscious level we never leave the lives of those that matter to us. I see these dreams as a way to help you to be conscious of that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/