Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 09-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Master
The fear of spiritually starving.

I have known great fear. I suffer from anxiety and paranoid feelings. I have often looked for the answer and solution. The *reason* behind these feelings. It occurred to me today that my fear may be associated with my feelings of deprivation, loneliness and isolation. Perhaps my fear is a fear of LACK?

I often feel that if it were not for God then I would be damned. I feel that God is the meaning of life and that without Him we are nothing. Hence I fear His absence. I fear that I would starve without Him and wither away. Yet my relationship with God is not bountiful. It is meagre. I am desperate for more.

I am wondering if my fears are caused by my feelings of poverty and hunger for more. Perhaps I fear that I am going to spiritually starve to death? Sort of like a spiritual Jewish Holocaust. I have feelings like deprivation quite often.

Not only that, I notice how spiritual impoverished everyone else is too. Perhaps the whole world has unconscious fears that it is going to starve to death without Gods love.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Mazulu

Honza,
There is love all around you. There are people everywhere who have love to give.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Mayflow

Everyone else is too? I don't feel Spiritually impoverished and would venture to bet there are others here that don't either.

An individual mind in my opinion is capable of engendering internal fears, but also capable of not doing so as well.