Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I would look to what is missing in yourself that your looking to have completed. At times we are looking for personal growth but when we are in the relationship we do not see that.

I have been with someone 33 years and I am leaving him behind. I was a shy inward nerd and he was a biker and rebel when I went with him. Why was simple he was just what would tick of my over controlling parents. While it lasted 33 years, I grew from the relationship but he never did. He never changed in all that time. He was my path to personal growth and when I met someone that was my match I saw that I grew up and it was time to be free.

I needed to have that path to become whom I am today. So there was that need to be that rebel in me to find that inner strength to know I can walk the life path that is MINE.

Lynn

@Lynn wow, Thank you for sharing your story. It's related to myself too because I'm a bookworm and I tend to be physically attracted to the rebel type of guys. Only they live a hard life they were raised on the streets.
Old 15-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Administrator
Hello

Well I am in the process of leaving my "rebel" and all his habits and issues. For a kinder and gentler man that had a hard life upbringing. He was bounced from home to home in care. He turned out well and is the perfect match to me. If there is a Twin Flame I found mine.

Lynn
Old 16-07-2014, 12:01 AM
Tera's_Party

Quote:
Hello

Well I am in the process of leaving my "rebel" and all his habits and issues. For a kinder and gentler man that had a hard life upbringing. He was bounced from home to home in care. He turned out well and is the perfect match to me. If there is a Twin Flame I found mine.

Lynn

That's great news Lynn! Congrats.
Old 16-07-2014, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello

Lynn
@ Lynn I'm glad your going into what it sounds like to be a more healthier relationship. I should have explained that I kinda grew up more in a sheltered lifestyle, I wasn't the type to venture out into the world. I'm more of a homebody. And the guys that I tend to fancy are more street smart, you can tell they have been around the block . So how I grew up and they grew up is different. I don't think the guys that I like are bad people, not by a long shot. It's just that the environments are culturally different , and what I have experienced throughout my life wouldn't really phase them. I know that I could learn from guys like that and they could also learn from me too.