Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Deactivated Account

"Bubbling" and pressure while meditating.

So I decided to try out Binaural Beats and bought two recordings, one to rise to your Christ Conciousness and the other for reaching an Alpha State.

The first I tried was the C.C. one, which is supossed to be an "upper beta frecuency" and while I was doing it I felt like a bubble comming out of the lower part (around the waist) of my spine, as well as a warm sensation in the same spot, it was like a bubble which came out three times. I am not sure if this should be heard while doing anything or lying down, but I tried it lying down on my back.

When I tried the Alpha meditation I felt almost out of my body, the room was very warm, but I started feeling a cool sensation around my hands, and then I felt some pressure on my arm, like someone was pushing down with a finger, a kind of pulsating but only in specific spots, once a time, it happened three times I believe.

Do you know what these feelings could mean?
Old 13-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Really?????

No replies...???
Old 13-02-2012, 02:56 AM
Master
Suikagirl... When we go into different levels of consciousness as you are doing, strange feeling energy shifts often occur. The best way to be with them is just to allow it all, breathe down in your belly and ease on through.

Congratulations! You're being subtly transformed.

Xan

Old 13-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Master
Yeh, that does tend to happen sometimes, it's a good thing in opening up.

Are you saying you heard it?
Old 13-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Finally, Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Suikagirl... When we go into different levels of consciousness as you are doing, strange feeling energy shifts often occur. The best way to be with them is just to allow it all, breathe down in your belly and ease on through.

Congratulations! You're being subtly transformed.

Xan

Really? That sounds good, although I should learn to be more constant with it, haven't meditated again since that day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yeh, that does tend to happen sometimes, it's a good thing in opening up.

Are you saying you heard it?

Oh no, I didn't hear it, I felt it! It was like a bubble of air, warm air and/or energy that came out of my spine, imagine a little hose underwater with a small hole and a bubble that comes slowly then afterwards another bubble, I think that is the best way to describe what I felt. It was weird never felt something similar in my life.

The feeling on my arm (lower arm) was like someone was pushing down slowly with a finger on certain spots, not at the time, one by one, it happened maybe just three times.

Unfortunately when I tried a second time to see if I could go deeper, my mom came home, knocked on my door, so I was left with this huge headache! Now she knows to not knock on my door if she comes home and finds my room door closed!
Old 13-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Master
Really? That sounds good, although I should learn to be more constant with it, haven't meditated again since that day...

Yes... consistent meditation practice, nearly every day, is important.

Setting a regular time in your schedule helps because then you don't have to think about it.

Xan

Old 26-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Yes... consistent meditation practice, nearly every day, is important.

Setting a regular time in your schedule helps because then you don't have to think about it.

Xan

I guess being consistent is something I should try and apply to everything in my life, when it comes to self-discipline I have none.

I will try meditating again today, haven't done it since I posted this thread...
Old 27-02-2012, 01:33 AM
Master
Yes, a little discipline could help.

I have to do it because I want to because that idea of 'should' just doesn't work for me. This means I need to stay in touch with the part of myself that Does want to... if you know what I mean.

Xan

Old 28-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Experiencer
SuikaGirl, would you describe these physical sensations during your meditation as pleasant or unpleasant?
I'm asking you because last Sunday I started a meditation when I woke up and I had to stop because I suddenly got a feeling of pressure on my solar plexus that was really unpleasant and got me really anxious... I don't know what happened, it is the first time that I have such a sensation during my meditations...
Old 29-02-2012, 02:34 AM
Master
Ninoushka... In our spiritual growth we may experience energy shifts and uncomfortable sensations at times. I wouldn't want to avoid anything my spirit is giving me... so when this happens I've learned to breathe down in my lower belly, to ease through the discomfort.

You might practice now so when you get uncomfortable you'll be prepared. Just breathe deeply and gently down in your belly, below your navel, and see what you feel.

I often say, you can breathe through anything.

Xan