Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-07-2019, 08:47 AM
Master
Color Visualization

I would like to hear about your thoughts and experiences with color and light visualizing methods and experiments. I think this is a really interesting and worthwhile topic and want to know what others think and know about it

Old 03-07-2019, 09:06 AM
Master
My distant healing work involves using different colours and the elements amongst other visualisations .

I remember a few years back my mum asking me if I could send some healing to her husband so when I sat for my regular healing work I did so .

What was funny was at the time I was sending healing to her husband he was taking a nap on the sofa and when he woke up he perceived everything as being purple for about 3 minutes before he began to see normally again ..

I work with an array of different colours for different ailments / conditions .. I think some may argue that there are specific colours that work best for certain conditions and I would have to agree with that .

x daz x
Old 03-07-2019, 09:27 AM
Master
Colours are so important. Try experimenting wearing a specific colour for a few days, doing your daily activities. Then do it again wearing a different colour. Make sure the rest stays more or less the same so you can exclude other variables being the main influence here. You'd be surprised how much of a difference a colour makes. It's subtle and it may take some time to become aware of it..

Did you know people in hospital heal quicker when they can look outside at a green environment..?
Did you know teams wearing red are more successful overall in sports..?

Colours have different vibrations and some of their meanings are objective and align with the chakras. The chakra colours go from low to higher frequencies ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color#Physics_of_color ).This however does not mean one chakra or colour is ''superior'' to another. It does mean we can use them to our benefit for specific practices and activities.

Old 03-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Master
^^^^ What he said.
Colour therapy is incredibly powerful and underestimated by most.

I have used it when facing something that made me incredibly nervous, even though I liked doing it. I have books on colour therapy, so then I get 1 out, opened a page on golden yellow -it has images of the colour-, put it on my desk and breathed it in my Solar Plexus for days on end.
I did it -wihtout the book- before I had to go on stage, when I was on stage, and dangit! I did the best presentation ever, AND my nerves went completely when I thought of inhaling golden yellow.

I use it in healing as well, it's how I've learnt to heal both myself and others. It's more powerful when you use colours. Easier to 'see' it so you can also easier make it stronger. AND... if another energy interferes you can immediately tell!
It is also handy to not mix up your own energy with that of the healy. I've been there once, haha.
Also handy to 'see' if there's something alien in your body / system. I know my own colour, so if there's something there that is not that colour it is either dense energy or alien. In any case, it needs attention.
Old 13-07-2019, 03:13 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I would like to hear about your thoughts and experiences with color and light visualizing methods and experiments. I think this is a really interesting and worthwhile topic and want to know what others think and know about it

Ok I've got a decent story. When I was younger, I began meditating and was reading all I could about meditation and the various ways to do it.

I found one where you lay on your back or sit with a straight back, and you start visualizing balls of color just outside your body in front of you. Red, orange, yellow , green, blue, indigo, and violet. Do each one for a couple minutes ideally but any amount of time works.

I had no idea what I was in for doing this lol. I kept meditating daily for 4 months, my visualization got better and better over time. The ball of light grew from a tiny ball in front of me to larger than my room and reached outside too. The first day I noticed how big it had got, I had two spontaneous out of body experiences, one standing outside, I felt and saw that a part of my consciousness was up in the clouds, with a shimmery gray cord running down to my body.

After that I felt different. Better, more alive, with a meaningful purpose in my life. Lots of synchronicities happened.

Good thread idea, I had mostly forgotten about this experience until now
Old 13-07-2019, 03:20 AM
Ascender
Mind if I ask you to explain what something alien is in the chakras?