Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
I assume suicide isn't a pretty experience and because of a point of no return a lot of people die, if it was possible most suicide victims would change their mind in the last fraction of the last second.

That is not the case for me, there was no regret at all and not even now, the only regret I have is that I survived. I had been so at peace when I really thought I was going to die so regret I did not.

I guess those who do things like this when they don't really want to die eg those who go to suicide due to trying to do something like punish someone probably would have regrets in those final moments for me though I was doing it as an escape or have a break from incarnation (I sometimes feel so tired of all this bull**** of this planet) and it felt so peaceful to really think I was doing it and it was going to work.

I slit my wrists.. and just watched myself bleed out thinking how pretty the redness of that blood was while listening to the sound of blood dripping on the floor, it was peaceful like listening to rain drops, no fear, no regret. I was really enjoying what I thought was my last moments of awareness, I went to sleep thinking I would never wake up but did and was then deeply disappointed ***sighs*** My wrists needed stitches and a dr actualy like super glued me all back up.

The other time I took an overdose which should of killed me.. and once again no regrets at all and I just ended up going unconscious and ended up being found unconscious on the floor by someone. I live alone but some how someone from online had notified the police when I'd said goodbyes to friends in another country even though they had none of my real details .. some how I was found and my location was traced by authorities. I suppose throu the ISP link to the website.

I ended up in the ICU for a week as being unconscious on the floor for so long and this situation, from doing that. When I came around I was in the ICU and I had double pneunomia from doing that, so needed to be on an antibiotic IV (not that the double pneumonia bothered me, I have severe ME/CFS so having double pneumonia was not even as quarter as bad as the ME/CFS and the discomfort I'm often in due to that) . Once again the point right up to me loosing consciousness was peaceful. I certainly was not feeling peaceful when I took the drugs and was very emotionally messed up but closer things got to becoming serious, to loosing consciousness, the more peaceful I felt and my last thoughts were of complete peace. If that is so so bad, why did I not feel regret? It did not feel bad at all in those last moments of being conscious even my deep inner being felt at peace that all was fine.

Anyway based on my own experience, I doubt most suicide victims regret it if they really wish to die, at least while they still have some life in them maybe they do once they have passed but obviously I did not get that far
Old 09-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Pathfinder

I think you should reconsider, if you already have no reason to live at least live life to the fullest.
Old 19-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Knower

I'd been down that road in my younger years with overwhelming emotions of great despair and hopelessness, with not a care in this world for whose lives closest to me that it would have affected.

I wish not to reopen old wounds and share the specific details. It's too disheartening!

We are all different when it comes to dealing with issues that simply weigh us down, stress us out to such a degree to consider whether or not you would make it through such heavy days!

For me personally; there was no help-line to call, no friend or family to discuss how traumatic the experience was or how long it lasted, or even if anyone could relate.

Years went by and slowly but surely, it was a very gradual step by step procedure to overcome the burdens of ever growing fear, with enough courage we too can become our own advisors for how we can shape for ourselves a better tomorrow.

I eventually came to the point of finding hope again (with tears), something that I could be appreciative and grateful for, no matter how big or small that one thing is, it was just a matter of holding it as preciously close to your heart center and embracing it.

Remember; you are special and unique in your own way, never desire to become someone your not or try to appease someone that expects you to be far more than your worth. If they cannot appreciate you for being yourself and your worth, well friend; that is their problem.

Many of you probably do know about "The Bridge" documentary on youtube, well for those who don't, it might also be an encouragement to watch.

Stay happy & stay healthy!
Old 20-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Stunned to stumble on this today... Today marks two important days in history both of which I cannot escape. The Lunar landing 50 years ago today. I cannot escape that one because I live 5 minutes from Johnson Space Center (Mission Control) and I am desensitized to the coolness of it since I am so close to it.

AND (most heavily weighing on me and countless others around the globe)

2 years ago today Chester Bennington took his own life.

I believe that as humans we underestimate our value and the distances we travel before and after death that effect other people's lives.....

Yet I am no judge or jury. I plan on legal Death With Dignity at the end of my life. All I can say is I am glad my son is still with me... I had to see him, to make him, hate me at times to save his life. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.