Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 25-04-2019, 08:16 PM
Ascender
Feeling Like Life Has Me by the Throat

I'm very unhappy, misearable to be exact. Everything I keep trying to work for fails. My lover had 3 other lovers and didn't seem to care in the end.
I have zero ideas of what to try to for next, since everything seems to fail.
I'm so apathetic, I feel like a major failure in life right now. I feel like I have zero value. It hurts a lot.
Old 25-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I'm very unhappy, misearable to be exact. Everything I keep trying to work for fails. My lover had 3 other lovers and didn't seem to care in the end.
I'm so apathetic, I feel like a major failure in life right now. I feel like I have zero value. It hurts a lot.

Sorry you're feeling so low. How about trying the opposite, well, don't try I mean. Go with the flow. Try and live in the now, not to worry about the future. Forget about the past. I know easier said than done. You aren't a failure. None of us are. We won the lottery, we're alive!

The so called small things in life can give pleasure if they are just noticed. Slow down, notice things around you. And go out in to nature and listen to the birds, the wind blowing through the trees. They birds sing to us. Best wishes.
Old 26-04-2019, 06:02 PM
Guide
Miss CreativeSpirit. Your name is the clue to how to get out of your depression. Create something and give it to someone who needs it. Something as simple as baking a cake or making an atistic card, paint a picture, design a quilt, what ever it is that you enjoy.
Old 26-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Master

Quote:

You seem to be on a never-ending search for someone to make you and your life complete. There seems to be a big hole in your life and you look for someone to fill that hole. If you don't find it in one place, you look for it somewhere else, but you carry that big hole wherever you go. So you experience one disappointment after another.

Why not pause, take a breath, and realise that only you can fill that inner emptiness which you experience as lack. No-one else can. Maybe when you realise that you are complete as you are, that you are fine as you are, that you don't need anyone else to fulfil you, then perhaps the person you seek will materialise in your life.

Peace.
Old 26-04-2019, 06:47 PM
Master
I like that idea WildHairedWoman.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Sweet, dear you.

You do have value. First, take a deep breath. Acknowledge how you are feeling. You have been hurt and it is okay to feel the way you are feeling right now. It is perfectly normal, human and understable given the situation with your former lover.
That person did not appreciate you. Does that mean you don't deserve to be appreciated and that you have no value? Absolutely not. But perhaps you have to look within and learn to appreciate yourself first. The world is full of people who can break our hearts and hurt us so we have to make sure that we are our own allies. We have to make sure that we give to ourselves what we want from others. Take a break from romantic relationships and dating and "date" yourself for a while. Look within to see your own magic - I promise you it's there. Fall in love with yourself.
And have patience with yourself. Don't be so hard on yourself for not knowing "what to try for next". It will come to you in due time but right now just lovingly accept that this is just where you are and you need a little time to work things through, look within or just be.
I have been where you are - trust that things will change for the better. Have hope - hope is such a powerful feeling. Be gentle with yourself. You have value. You are loved and you are love.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:38 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
The Secret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZc_7D9OLIs

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 09-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Pathfinder

time heals everything, take this painful moment and reflect on it and in the future you will see that this is the time where you grew the most
Old 15-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Ascender
This guy claims to be in love with me. And only slept with one girl once.
I want to attract him being a "good guy." But I keep learning about very disreputible behaviors he keeps doing in the same town we've been staying in together.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:03 PM
Master

Perhaps the universe is trying to tell you something. His present behaviour is an indication of his future behaviour.

Peace.