Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-03-2012, 07:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow ! Very cool sign Starshade. Who would have guessed, a coffeeshop named Angels ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Master
Hi everyone

I phoned my Sister this evening as I usually do, and she sounded very excited ...... here's what she told me about what happened to her today.

She has been at a bit of a loose end since Dad passed away, and wondering what to do with her life now.

Her 2 kids are out of the house all day, and as she has been used to caring for first Mum, then Dad during the week, before they both passed away, she is searching for something to fill the days with ........ at the moment she is thinking about maybe doing volunteer work in a charity shop, or something along those lines.

Anyway, today she decided to "tackle" cleaning her sons bedroom ........ he is a typical "tidy" teenager by the way ........

So while she is cleaning up, she notices the big storage box in the corner of his bedroom ........ you know the kind, fake dark leather look, quite large with a lift off lid.

He uses it to store all of his "stuff" ...... all the junk he can't bear to be parted with ........ stuff from his early childhood etc ...... so she thought she would empty it, and try to tidy it up a bit.

It also contains some of her late Husbands things ....... football medals ....... that sort of stuff, that her son wants to keep.

She hadn't been in the box for ages, so when she opened it and saw her late Husbands football medals, she was very suprised to see a white feather (about an inch long) sitting on top of them ........ ......... "strange he would save that" she thought, as her son doesn't believe that feathers come from Angels, or through Angels from our departed loved ones.

When her son came home from work, she asked him about the feather, given that he didn't believe in such things, but the instant blank look on his face told her all she needed to know, even before he told her that he had no idea what she was talking about ......

So the Storage Box in the bedroom, that hasn't been opened for a good while by either my sister or her son, upon opening, has a White Feather inside ....... sitting on her late husbands football medals.

She can't decide if the Feather was meant for her son who has been through a rough time lately, as a sign that his Dad is still with him, or meant for her as an encouragement that "all will be well" ....... in the fullness of time she will find something worthwhile to fill her days.

Personally, I like to believe it is meant for all of them ....... her daughter included.

I know and remember her late husbands personality and character well ....... he was a family man through and through, and I am sure that if there were a way of leaving a message of some kind for his family, he would do all in his power to do just that ........ and that he did ..............
Old 15-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Master
I posted this in signs and synchronicities , and just now saw this post.

A few months ago I received a white feather and a marble - at different times. Today I received a black feather with a gray bottom. What do you guys think it means? I found conflicting definitions. I knew immediately it was for me. I had a good feeling. I feel very loved and protected.
Old 16-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Natalllie

Angel song

Just one moment ago i was thinking about my angels etc.. and i just went and turned on my ipod and the song angels started playing....... i use to always sing that song to them aswell <3
Old 16-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
I posted this in signs and synchronicities , and just now saw this post.

A few months ago I received a white feather and a marble - at different times. Today I received a black feather with a gray bottom. What do you guys think it means? I found conflicting definitions. I knew immediately it was for me. I had a good feeling. I feel very loved and protected.

Thats exactly what you were meant to feel IMO ....... the signs are there to give a sense of well being and acknowledgement ........ we are not alone at any time, even in our lowest low, we always have the unconditional love and support of our Guardian Angels, throughout our lifes journey ........
Old 16-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalllie
Just one moment ago i was thinking about my angels etc.. and i just went and turned on my ipod and the song angels started playing....... i use to always sing that song to them aswell <3

Don't you just love those kinds of Syncronicities !! ....... V. Cool.