Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-07-2019, 08:44 PM
mindanalyzer

3 ravens during my hike

During a recent hike in Trolltunga, Norway, as I was crossing a semi-flat area 3 big ravens flew very close RIGHT in front of me, perpendicular to the trail, and set on a small tree about 30 feet from where I was and started croaking loudly. The trolltunga hike is very popular and it is difficult to find yourself alone in the landscape at any point in time; but I looked back and forth and I was totally alone. I thought about dropping my backpack and approaching the tree, but then considered this a dumb idea and basically continued with my tough hike
Do you think that there could be a spiritual meaning in this event?

Link to original thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=84877
Old 18-07-2019, 06:22 AM
Master
Only if you need or want one?

Everything we care to notice as part of this life can bring about meaning for us in some way. Sometimes it’s a feeling, a moment to be in aware of nature and life around us,, a moment to see how we behave one with this life. Everything is an opportunity to understand yourself, your presence and your connections to life.

Nature walks alone often allow for us to slow down, enjoy things away from busyness of our structured lives. We notice things we might not normally notice.

Everything in life is an opportunity to know yourself and know life around you. Environments and situations that are different from the norm, reveal the norm in other ways.
Old 30-07-2019, 07:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes I think they can be signs.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Only if you need or want one?

Everything we care to notice as part of this life can bring about meaning for us in some way. Sometimes it’s a feeling, a moment to be in aware of nature and life around us,, a moment to see how we behave one with this life. Everything is an opportunity to understand yourself, your presence and your connections to life.

Nature walks alone often allow for us to slow down, enjoy things away from busyness of our structured lives. We notice things we might not normally notice.

Everything in life is an opportunity to know yourself and know life around you. Environments and situations that are different from the norm, reveal the norm in other ways.
I understand what you mean. I tend pick out little things I notice as a spiritual something. But a few days ago, I was sitting at my camp site watching a dragon fly perched on candle I had nearby. As I stated to focus on the dragon fly another small insect flew near the dragon fly. The dragon fly flew to and caught the other insect and then flew back to the exact same spot. I watched the dragon fly do this a number of times.
I asked "myself" is this spiritual? That "little voice" said no, it's just want nature does . So I just watched the dragon fly hunt until it full and it started to ingore other small insects flying around it. Another thing I learned in this time. The insect repellent candle the dragon fly was perched on wasn't very effective.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I understand what you mean. I tend pick out little things I notice as a spiritual something. But a few days ago, I was sitting at my camp site watching a dragon fly perched on candle I had nearby. As I stated to focus on the dragon fly another small insect flew near the dragon fly. The dragon fly flew to and caught the other insect and then flew back to the exact same spot. I watched the dragon fly do this a number of times.
I asked "myself" is this spiritual? That "little voice" said no, it's just want nature does . So I just watched the dragon fly hunt until it full and it started to ingore other small insects flying around it. Another thing I learned in this time. The insect repellent candle the dragon fly was perched on wasn't very effective.

Yes. Observing how things are through thosedirect experiences, without the mind creating ideas about it all,allows one to learn about everything through child like wonder and as things are. Life in this way becomes a great source of discovery and study..�� I call these direct experiences, using an open state of being, aware, lets you see the true nature of all things..