Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Angels and God(s)

Hi,

how do you view angels? I am reading angel books (is it allowed to mention the author?) and I wonder whether you see angels as inferior or equal to God(s) or as spiritual entities of their own? How do you contact angels (by rituals, prayer, affirmations ...)?

Note: I used to be a Catholic but I am no longer one.

Thanks for your replies.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum!

My own view on this is constantly evolving.

First of all, Angel comes from Greek Angelos, which means messenger. From the point of view of the Ancient Greeks, an Angelos is a messenger god, that is specifically tasked with acting as a go-between to humans, for the gods. Hermes, with his winged helmet, winged sandals and serpentine staff (symbolic of Kundalini awakening) was the precursor to Christian Angels. The wings in both the case of Hermes as well as angels is symbolic of the power of flight and not to be taken literally.

So, I would say, that Angels are gods who are specifically tasked with helping and contacting humans. The confusion between God and gods is simply due to the fact that they have One Mind. So, they think and act as one, but can individuate when the task requires it. In Hebrew, this is duality between plural and singular is indicated by the term Elohim (Sons of the Sky, or Sky God, El), where it is used in the plural, but usually translated into English as the singular God.

So, in Genesis for instance, you have the term: "In the beginning, the Elohim created heaven and earth. " which is usually translated as God, but can also mean gods, in the plural. However, that is actually not that important, because it is only the limited human mind that needs to create such a distinction. At their level, the God(s) (Elohim) is/are One. When they nominate one amongst them to individuate as a messenger of God(s), we get an angel.

Hope that made sense. Interested to see some input from others.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:02 PM
Master
Hello,

When speaking about highly evolved beings I would say that there is no inferior expressor of divine love.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-07-2019, 03:04 AM
Pathfinder

The angels who came to me, first one than two more, were there before I could talk with them. They specifically said that they're here for me and me alone, I don't knkw how I'm so lucky though, they also encourage me to help others.

This is the procedure I've used:

In my experience, relax in a quiet room, calm yourself, turn off your phone and distractions. Once you're in a comfortable place, you could invite them, then imagine what they would say, but don't actually say it. Ask a question, just one, and pay attention to thoughts, mindvoice, or imposed words. Of the three, mindvoice is easier but there's more doubt along with it. Imposed, like in hypnagogia or just normal hallucinated voice, it's sometimes a jumble, but when it works, wow. Pure thought can be very efficient, but probably only in conjunction with mindvoice because it can be confusing too. Doubt and negative thoughts, anxiety or stress are your biggest opposing forces. Don't be afraid either, you'll realize that it's not a big deal.

Ask the question and listen, again, imagine what they might say, this can kind of lead them into using a communication method. Opening your self to believe it's them. They talk just like you would, using your words butmay have a slight accent or different tone.

In this way, you can find a connection with an angel or other guide, stay positive and positive will find you. Obviously it can just happen, or it might take a few times to get a 'believable response'.

Sometimes they can say an odd or off thing, that's most likely just stray intrusive thoughts coming from your subconsious, just ignore them. Also, random voices aren't helpful. You're opening up your attention to a space that you would normally ignore, unfortunately this is closer to your unconscious mind where random thoughts can be generated too.

It may take a few tries, don't lose hope. Don't bother trying more than 20 minutes, (after you're completely comfortable). If they connect in any meaningful way, it should be pretty fast. For example, like with me, thetly were waiting for me to open the connection, and after this they never left. (Unless I ask them to, but I wouldn't.)

Good luck! Also, there are other resources and guides online. I don't have the links, my method worked for me. They would be along the line of, 'how do I speak with my twin flame, spirit guide, inner self, angel, all those communities have different beliefs, but really only you and your 'friend(s)' will know for sure what they are. Mine claimed to be angels, and after all we've been through in the last 15 months, I have no choice but to believe them.