Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-07-2019, 07:10 PM
Guide

That's a beautiful story about divine timing! It was a nice story to read, so thanks for sharing.

I will add that I know how special the bond is with your dog...mine is like a living furry spirit guide! They can be such great teachers too. Whenever I meditate I must have a different energy around me because he runs in the other room the second I begin to get in the zone.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:34 PM
Suspended
Master
Oh yes dogs know some stuff!! And sense what were thinking sometimes and feel our energy - and sometimes if feels like he's trying to send me a message, I say what are you trying to say to me.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

I've asked to get a sign if my angel was indeed with me. I got an instant nudge on my shoulder. Really soft and loving. So soft that I wondered if I'd imagined it, but I hadn't.
Another time I hadn't asked anything, was watching a movie at night, and suddenly I got a shove in the lower back, through my chair as I was seated. That one had me jump. It wasn't gentle.
I've also had the bedroom light started to flicker on and off real fast when I kept drawing cards on an issue, getting carried away. It sounded like there was a huge moth inside the lamp glass. Scared the Bejesus out of me, haha, both the flickering and that sound.
As soon as I stopped with the card, as I assumed it was a sign to quit doing that, the lamp stopped doing that. When I continued with the cards it started again. I said "Message understood!"
Next night the same thing. I stopped asking questions on that issue altogether. Never ever had that problem again, the same light bulb is still in there, 6 yrs later.
So you don't always have to feel them to know they're there.

Hi,

Those are great examples of that understaning. Thank you for sharing them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-07-2019, 02:37 AM
Guide

Hey guys!

I have a lot of experience with angels, spirit guides, demons lol and animals and even communication with the planets and stars.....

A spirit guide and a angel are just different by title but basically do the same things in different ways... depending on lvl. Also a E.T could be a spirit guide but you probably wouldn't see them because they are advance enough to be in higher vibration.... As you go up the lvls of dimensions our 3rd dimensional form of communication is not as effective.... I have even been able to project a bunch of times and other stuff..... Even when I project I still cant see some beings but they are still there guiding as usual and helping me stay out of trouble.... There was a time where I was emitting a lot of energy that was drawing the wrong type of attention when I projected so.... I would be picked up and brought back to my body....

anyways... if you were able to see it.. you would understand that literately everything is alive and conscious..... Everything.....

Even animals have roles they play in our lives... although they may be simple minded physically you have to remember that they have higher selves too who are not only working with the animal but with you too...

for planets its the same thing but they depend on the inhabitants to help too....
Old 08-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Suspended
Master
Hi Lucky and everyone,

I never heard the frase 'tuned in' new to me but its a good one, I usually use the word connection, so now I'll use either so thank you for that... I have been researching self healing energy over the last 2 years and now at 66 years of age I'm mentally/physically strong – that’s because of my spiritual team were tap tap tapping in the mornings to get me to research.

Some of us here have been working tirelessly last few years trying to keep our town centre church active - some say ahhh this church is going to close down with lack of numbers and many of us have been battling to keep it active.

I remember 4 years ago feeling so weak delivering church invitation flyers, and I remember thinking it feels like my God is holding me upright by the scruff of my collar, and a song on my CD kept playing at key moments - I am strong when I’m on your shoulders – gave me so much belief and strength that song.

I have had so much guidance with this – and sometimes when I’m speaking to Higher Self in particular I get so many double numbers, so I assume double number relate to HS in '''my’’’ case, just in case others see it different.

So back to ‘tuned in’ – over years I speak to Higher Self, Angels, Guides and I mention each individually or say all 3, so that’s where ‘team’ or ‘my team’ came from ‘I read it somewhere support team, so meaning all 3, or multiple if you count many Angels/Guides, Ive seen so many... And now I will think ‘tuned in’ or ‘connection’ – as many times in the past I have thought about ‘connection’ – and when I've not heard from them for a few days I’m sure I may have said ok its been quiet last few days team one of us has a connection problem here, ok that’ll be me then…

Last edited by one-light : 08-07-2019 at 01:41 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:59 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyx2k
spiritual guide and guardian angels are essentially the same thing
everyone is assigned with a guardian angels from birth
regardless of your faith, no they will not leave u
Um, kinda....unless you have met each one...then, you see they are so diff...!
And angel is an ANGEL, xo....a spirit guide can be a person from here and this is their job now...
and can be, um, kinda eye-rolling and like a friend...that can be nice, but shoots from the hip telling you you're
being stupid....again. See?

'My take.' Maybe someone else got a super sweet guide, so they seem angelic...I didn't.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru