Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-05-2019, 08:39 AM
Seeker

Channeling loved ones

I was told that those dear departed ones who have gone into the light cannot be channelled. Is that true ? I thought I was automatic writing with my Mom, but I was told it cannot be her because I had helped her move into light about six months ago. I lost my Mom 25 yrs ago. I was so happy when she came through when I was autowriting. Now I'm disappointed although my heart still tells me this person who told me its not possible may not be right.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:25 AM
Master
Hi,

Trust your heart and not the person who thinks they know about this stuff.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-05-2019, 02:52 PM
Knower
If anything, we channel our loved ones more readily than anyone else.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousW
I was told that those dear departed ones who have gone into the light cannot be channelled. Is that true ? I thought I was automatic writing with my Mom, but I was told it cannot be her because I had helped her move into light about six months ago. I lost my Mom 25 yrs ago. I was so happy when she came through when I was autowriting. Now I'm disappointed although my heart still tells me this person who told me its not possible may not be right.
As far as I know, you can channel your mom's eternal soul, not your mom's person that you knew when she was alive. The personality you knew is only one part of that soul.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:08 PM
Administrator
I have to agree with john trust your instincts

Namaste
Old 10-05-2019, 05:29 AM
Seeker

Thank you all. makes me feel a whole lot better.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Knower
No. That is completely untrue. You should absolutely disregard what that person told you, I say that from the bottom of my heart. Whoever fed you that information was only expressing their own personal opinion, not a fact. Unfortunately not everyone is capable of accepting concepts that may disrupt their already established beliefs. So they offer up their shallow opinions and pass them off as facts. New ideas make some people uncomfortable.

Your mother will never be unreachable. Whether she is here, there or somewhere in between, you can always communicate. The soul is infinite.

Quote:
Old 10-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Master
I agree with what the others said. The soul is infinite and unlimited so would be a disservice to put a limitation on something we don't truly understand. All you got told is from one limited perspective/opinion. What matters the most is who you believe you're channeling. I don't know if you tried this or not, but ask the being you're communicating with to identify him/herself. Ask if you're channeling your mom. It's that simple plus you have your intuition, from your heart, to confirm your answer. You didn't resonate with what that person told you and there's a reason why that happened. I'd also like to add not to be so quick to pick up another's belief and take it as your own.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 11-05-2019, 07:29 AM
Seeker

True. It felt strange when she told me this. Because I knew in my heart that it was my Mom. I have asked and she's written her name . During channeling I also ask the name in between to make sure I am still connected to the same energy. My heart swells when she comes through and I tear up, broke down sometimes. So I know for certain it is her.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Before you ''channel'' someone from another plane of existence,you have to ensure that you know that plane very well.Otherwise you might get in trouble.
People who tend to think that they communicate with deceased relatives or angelic beings,most of the times are reaching parasites and etheric entities,who are just mimics.