Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 13-06-2016, 01:30 AM
Experiencer
(question)Random voice during song

I'm not experienced at all with electronic communication with spirits. So with this said, I was just listening to a song in spotify. I just hit play, I was talking excitedly with my mother about a concert and we were listening to that song and all of sudden I heard a voice coming out of the speakers. It sounded quite like the singer's voice and so I thought "mmm, strange heard this song many times never heard this before" and the song replayed without me choosing it. And so since my mother was with me, I said, "Did you hear it? Was it in the end of the song or beginning of the replay? I didn't put it to replay." She:"I don't know, but I did hear it." Me:"let's see if it will replay again." But the track didn't replayed and neither the voice spoke again. We're like: "what? now I'll put to replay, we need to listen, maybe it's something in the song we didn't noticed before." We put it to replay many times, even louder and couldn't hear it again at all.
To make matters even stranger when the voice spoke, my dog had been barking for quite a long period and I talked to him many times so he would stop but he wouldn't stop and then after the voice he stopped in his own. Another strange fact is that I heard 2 words, my mother says she heard 3 or 4, but that she didn't understand 'cause she doesn't speak english. She also thought it was the singer's voice, maybe some improvisation at the end or talking at the beginning of the track but he's very much alive. Is it possible that some spirit used the recorded voice to talk to us? And that would be the reason to sound like him, while not being him?
The thing is I didn't pay enough attention to whatever it was said, I really was distracted talking and thought it belonged to the song but it doesn't.
Old 13-06-2016, 03:04 AM
Master
When spirit communicates with us through electronic means, you can quickly see the level of spirit soul advancement on the other side.

Those who are at low level, need to use whatever snippets and sound bytes of existing material to create words and messages. Those who are at a higher level, don't need to do this and can come straight through using their own voices.

It's so delightful whenever you hear a spirit try and make words out of simple static or white noise and it comes through all kind of death-metal growlish...many mistake these for being demons due to tone and pitch alone.

I had them coming through my fan heater last night while I was trying to sleep - I have to have an almost constant supply of white noise in the background now or else I just totally lose it and go crazy.
Old 13-06-2016, 04:54 AM
Deactivated Account

When I was younger I befriended a poltergeist and let it move into my room with me and when I forgot it was there and when I had my music turned up, it would often yell through the speakers to get my attention. This was an actual poltergeist, like it would knock over things in my room, pound on the walls and throw things when it decided to have a temper tantrum.

But the weirdest times was when it would mimic my parent's voices to get my attention.
Usually it would just open the door by itself to get my attention, but sometimes it would call my name adopting my mom or dad's voice, and I would literally think it was them. Then it would open the door, and I would turn around and no one would be there, then I would storm upstairs and ask them what they wanted and each time they were always mad at me for
claiming that they were in my room, they never were, and it's not like my parents were ever the kind of people who would pull pranks on me, and quite frankly back then, they thought I was insane and didn't like encouraging my talk about the ghost in my room.
But my sister who slept in the room next to me, also witnessed it when it would bang on her walls and knock her picture frames down - when I was in her room with her and there was nobody or nothing in my room. It freaked her out really badly because for the longest time she also thought I was just making it up.
But anyway, I just accepted long ago that for some reason they adopt the sound of voices of people you know, and I just thought at the time it was a trick, like it would mimic their voice just to play games with me.
When I befriended it, it was a nice ghost, but over time it just started having more and more temper tantrums so I kicked it out of my room and told it to stay in the library which was connected to my room (you had to walk through the library to get to my room) and it actually listened to me and stayed in the library but it would often get angry and knock on my door, open the door or call me out. And that's why i think it started using my parent's voices, because it tricked me into coming out of my room so that it could see me. And of course when I found out it was it that had called me I would always get mad and go into the library and give it the attention it wanted.
Old 13-06-2016, 05:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
When spirit communicates with us through electronic means, you can quickly see the level of spirit soul advancement on the other side.

Those who are at low level, need to use whatever snippets and sound bytes of existing material to create words and messages. Those who are at a higher level, don't need to do this and can come straight through using their own voices.

It's so delightful whenever you hear a spirit try and make words out of simple static or white noise and it comes through all kind of death-metal growlish...many mistake these for being demons due to tone and pitch alone.

I had them coming through my fan heater last night while I was trying to sleep - I have to have an almost constant supply of white noise in the background now or else I just totally lose it and go crazy.
But that's a new thing for me. I don't think I ever heard this before, but it sounded like a real male , quite deep speaking voice, not scary at all. So basically he had to get the singer's voice to form his own speech? Whatever it is, it seems I've failed to get the message. I'm glad my mother was there too and heard it, so I know it isn't only in mind. Must be disappointing to do an effort to be heard only to not be understood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
When I was younger I befriended a poltergeist and let it move into my room with me and when I forgot it was there and when I had my music turned up, it would often yell through the speakers to get my attention. This was an actual poltergeist, like it would knock over things in my room, pound on the walls and throw things when it decided to have a temper tantrum.

But the weirdest times was when it would mimic my parent's voices to get my attention.
Usually it would just open the door by itself to get my attention, but sometimes it would call my name adopting my mom or dad's voice, and I would literally think it was them. Then it would open the door, and I would turn around and no one would be there, then I would storm upstairs and ask them what they wanted and each time they were always mad at me for
claiming that they were in my room, they never were, and it's not like my parents were ever the kind of people who would pull pranks on me, and quite frankly back then, they thought I was insane and didn't like encouraging my talk about the ghost in my room.
But my sister who slept in the room next to me, also witnessed it when it would bang on her walls and knock her picture frames down - when I was in her room with her and there was nobody or nothing in my room. It freaked her out really badly because for the longest time she also thought I was just making it up.
But anyway, I just accepted long ago that for some reason they adopt the sound of voices of people you know, and I just thought at the time it was a trick, like it would mimic their voice just to play games with me.
When I befriended it, it was a nice ghost, but over time it just started having more and more temper tantrums so I kicked it out of my room and told it to stay in the library which was connected to my room (you had to walk through the library to get to my room) and it actually listened to me and stayed in the library but it would often get angry and knock on my door, open the door or call me out. And that's why i think it started using my parent's voices, because it tricked me into coming out of my room so that it could see me. And of course when I found out it was it that had called me I would always get mad and go into the library and give it the attention it wanted.
I never got to experience a poltergeist and I'm pretty sure I don't want to. But nothing suggests there's someone haunting my house, just one day a weird knock but that was about it. It seems your poltergeist was pretty active.
Old 13-06-2016, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
Must be disappointing to do an effort to be heard only to not be understood.
Yep and the spirits keep on telling me the same thing ALL the time.