Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 16-06-2014, 01:30 AM
Master
This is a nice example in the Out of Body accounts, which statements of hers I've read before.
About how this isn't the real world...

" I can't really say what I learned (far too huge) except that I knew this was reality and the ordinary world was not."

"...but the Holy Land in heaven is what matters, God's kingdom in the sky, for it is eternal."

http://www.oberf.org/donna_d_ste.htm

Also, a good illustration of how anyone at any time can depart this illusory Construct which we call the material world, and, without warning.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-06-2014, 11:11 PM
Master
http://www.oberf.org/eduardo_v_sobe.htm

"...and this writings became like codes, I know this makes you think about the movie matrix, well yes, that's exactly what it looked like, like computer codes, and other codes with signs I can't describe, ... "I'm watching the math and the codes and the encrypted and scripted history of the universe,"

Max Tegmark - The Mathematical Universe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Tegmark

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-07-2014, 02:36 AM
Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Nu0Dmul1E

The, "World"...
the Digital Information...the Data.

Professor of aerospace science and dean emeritus of the School of Engineering and Applied Science at Princeton University Robert G. Jahn unexpectedly began studying psychic phenomena some 30 years ago.

Jahn wrote: “The Bible, like most other basic theological texts, treats psychic process as a central ingredient, in a tone so matter-of-fact that one is inclined to believe that people of those times accepted such events rather routinely.”

He wrote: “Subjective factors not only might be relevant to the perception of physical reality, but actually might be critical components of its essential nature.”

Re: "What is Real"?

"The Extended Mind"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uN1JoPUaG0

What is the true nature of "The World", and the Individual in it?

Old 11-08-2014, 03:06 AM
Master

"IBM's new chip architecture resembles that of a living brain."

In addition to mimicking the brain's processing, by themselves,
individual chips can be connected together like tiles, similar to how circuits are linked in the human brain."

Old 25-08-2014, 03:08 AM
Master
Matrix Insights.

http://www.newlifeparadigm.com/matrix_insights.htm

Old 17-10-2014, 08:51 AM
Master
"A holographic universe could theoretically be viewed as a Matrix bringing into existence everything else in our universe: all matter and energy - from atoms, to solar systems, to galaxies, etc. Such a Matrix could be viewed as a kind of cosmic storehouse of "All That Is" or the metaphysical concept of an "akashic field." Such a Matrix of "all information" could also be the basis for the NDE life review."

- Near-Death.com

Old 18-10-2014, 01:40 AM
Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnAXbuaQow0

In the Matrix - At minute17:10, the two slit physics experiment is explained.

Why I am not the "Gnostic"...
While I can ascribe to perhaps 98 percent of what is in the above 35 minute video, I reject two main statements of Gnosticism. At least the modern interpretation...
Jesus is a myth. - Reason, the archaeological artifacts, and the Old Testament prophecies of Him.
Also, the gift of God to humanity involving redemption, and restitution in the substitutional sacrifices for sins.

2. The Creator of Old testament writings is a fumbling. inept, or evil God.
The problems involving aging, death, disease, and all manner of percieved negativity involve what is called, "The Fall".
Our true origins lie in the heavenlies and the angelic, of which in the Bible, a fall is described.
It is not Almighty God who is evil, it is us who fell. What did we fall into? - Deception.

The Maya, and the Matrix.

Get it right. Or?

Old 29-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Master
Quantum Physics supports the teaching that reality is "Maya", an illusion,and what is out there is a symphony of wave forms, a "frequency domain" transformed into the world as we know it only after it enters into our senses.

Jesus also came to dispel "Maya" the illusion, and lie. To tell us not to just believe what we experience with the eyes, but with the heart. Life is an affair then of the heart and not about the material things, and possessions.

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
II Corinthians 4:18

Speaking about Ego, the relationship of Ego and Desire, to this fallen and illusionary physical world. Didn't Jesus and Siddharta the Buddha say similiar? Jesus spoke about Ego and Desire Saying trust God for the physical,and to lay up treasure not in this world,but in Heaven. Life is an affair of the heart. Therefore, one should repent.

"...but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word."
Isaiah 66:2 KJV

Jesus when brought before Pilate, before His crucifixion for your sins and mine, spoke of those who are of the Truth.
Those "of the Truth", have no problem with Him.
Jesus Said:
"To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth.

Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice." John 18:37

God is Truth.

Old 04-11-2014, 02:36 AM
Master
From a recently posted account.

Analise W

"Did time seem to speed up or slow down?....No....No time was irrelevant. I was in another dimension."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/annelise_w_probable_ndes.htm

Old 10-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Master
Evidencing how time and space are the "Construct", illusion, and "Matrix"; In comparison to a greater reality and Truth.

"I was aware of my soul and aware that I was free from my body. There was no time like we have alive on earth. Time felt stretched, but afterwards only seemed like a few seconds."

"Did you have a sense of knowing special knowledge or purpose?....Yes....A knowing that God exists, a realization of true peace, and a glimpse of eternity compared to a lifetime."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/danee_c_nde.htm