Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 14-03-2020, 06:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... Couldn't agree more...animals and plants never lie!
..humans on the other hand .....?
Humans behave like dream-characters ... Can't blame them.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-03-2020, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

You say that like you aren't human Inavalan.
Old 14-03-2020, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
You say that like you aren't human Inavalan.
You misunderstood my words. I am human.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-03-2020, 08:28 PM
Master
Quote:
You misunderstood my words. I am human.

Thanks for the confirmation
Old 14-03-2020, 08:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Thanks for the confirmation
Thanks for your concern.
Old 16-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Elfin

Quote:
No... I often go into my own head and live a dream life with a created character!! Although all depends on the person and the character they create. Some might not be too desirable!!! I am sure animals and plants don't do that. But then how do we know? We just do .
Old 16-03-2020, 05:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
No... I often go into my own head and live a dream life with a created character!! Although all depends on the person and the character they create. Some might not be too desirable!!! I am sure animals and plants don't do that. But then how do we know? We just do .
I believe that animals, at least some of them, dream. I watched my dog apparently dreaming.

My statement referred to two different aspects:

1. I believe that as the awake-we are to the dream-we from our dreams, in the same way our inner-selves-we are to the awake-we. So, we here are the dream characters in our inner-selves' dreams.

2. Because of social conditioning, we are in a permanent induced trance that makes us not see things that are, and see things that aren't. We aren't born that way, but growing up in society has this hypnotic effect on us. As we can become lucid in our dreams, the same way we could become lucid in our awake-lives, and understand who we are and why we are here.
Old 16-03-2020, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
I believe that animals, at least some of them, dream. I watched my dog apparently dreaming.

I'm sure animals do dream. All the cats we've had do that twitching and the noises. The last cat used to wake up sometimes, look at me and meow, like it was my fault! I've seen a rabbit dreaming too.

Here's an octopus apparently dreaming. Beautiful colour changes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vKCLJZbytU
Old 16-03-2020, 09:35 PM
Master
I feel like we are all living in each others dreams; most humans live their entire lives in their heads chasing their dreams. Most people do not live in the here and now, in the moment, they live chasing the future, their expectations and desires, which we impose on each other.

We assess and judge our existence by our expectations. The human race is capable of great horrors and we are also capable of great compassion. I don’t think the thing is one sided only looking at the bad. In 72-years of living I have had some phenomenally fulfilling and uplifting experiences here on Earth, and I have also witnessed the great trauma that we inflict on each other. I worked as a professional helper for 42-years and saw a great deal of pain and suffering in others.

The true wealth is deep within us, and people have got to do work on themselves and dig out those precious gems that we all possess. Many do not want to work on themselves, they blame their problems on others, or they look for and instant remedy. The animals and plants, just like our environmental issues, are just responding to us, our confusion with ourselves.

When I am in the great outdoors camping and doing meditation I find animals respond to me differently than when I am stuck with the chatter in my head and not in that meditative experience. I also find in that meditative state I can commune with plant life in ways that I don’t otherwise.

For me planet Earth is a planet of awakening, and what we see around us in humanity are growing pains. It is very difficult when we have not seen the growth, or the door to that deeper experience has yet to present itself. It is a lifelong journey of trial and error, a lifelong journey of learning in my opinion. And we are all doing it at our own pace and in ways that are unique to us individually. Whatever we go through, can count towards our growth and devlopment, if we let it.
Old 28-03-2020, 12:12 PM
Elfin

Quote:

My statement referred to two different aspects:

1. I believe that as the awake-we are to the dream-we from our dreams, in the same way our inner-selves-we are to the awake-we. So, we here are the dream characters in our inner-selves' dreams.

2. Because of social conditioning, we are in a permanent induced trance that makes us not see things that are, and see things that aren't. We aren't born that way, but growing up in society has this hypnotic effect on us. As we can become lucid in our dreams, the same way we could become lucid in our awake-lives, and understand who we are and why we are here.
... Sorry ..yes animals do dream... And yes also we can become lucid when we need to... For me at this moment in time I'm living between lucid and non lucid. I can only create so much. I live between 3d and 5d .... Which is really surreal, but at the same time "normal"..