Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-05-2018, 03:27 AM
Experiencer
Need names of crystals, stones, or pendants for grounding purposes

I am looking for advice on any crystals, grounding stones, or even a pendant I can wear that will help with grounding? I am what is referred to as a slider you can read about this phenomenon on the links i've provided below. I can have a drastic affect on elecrical, lights, batteries, car alarms etc....whenever I experience changes in my moods, anxiety, over happiness, upset etc.....My energies will spike beyond my magnetic field that keeps most everyones closer to their bodies. Just lately I am hitting a spike again and I can't seem to get it in check. I have blown two batteries in my cars, and over the winter an alternator, and a starter and I constantly have electrical issues where my vehicles need towing no matter what the season. I have had many other affects as well on street lamps, car alarms, light bulbs, computer crashes and more.

I just bought what I thought was a more reliable vehicle because I am being screened to be a kidney donor for a family member and once again I have my newer "more reliable vehicle" in the shop once again. I know this is coming from me and I am certain of this as a knowing. I can't even wear a watch because I kill the batteries in them within days. Is there any stone or crystal that is known to help with this issue or tone it down some? I really need help with this. Two batteries died on two different cars within the same week and I held a swipe card at work and even wiped out the magnetic strip on back. Any advice is appreciated!

(http://psychicspiritinyou.com/2014/0...omena-sliders/ or there is a video on You tube that explains this too slider phenomenon)
Old 11-05-2018, 04:20 AM
Administrator
Hello

I understand this principal. I cannot for long wear a watch it will die on me. I can if I focus on them turn on and off street lights as I walk by them.

I would recommend a strong grounding stone for you Hematite is magnetic at times and it is a strong one for grounding but do not wear it next to the skin. The other one I feel drawn to for you is Snowflake Obsidian.

Lynn