Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 06-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Any Lakota here ?

Hey!

I'm part Lakota (as well as some other tribes), and i've been wondering if there's any other Lakota on this forum? I would love to exchange with some of you!
Old 06-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Suspended
Navajo here (Dine')
Old 11-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Experiencer
Greetings :-)

Hello QoriShtiya, nice to meet you. I'm part Cherokee in this life, but not a tribal member of that or any other tribe. I'm a Star Seed. So I wanted to respond to you because I have a very deeply spiritual connection to the Lakota from past incarnations.

Basically, if I can say without offending anyone, we are all one tribe. We are just different flavours of the same Great Spirit. In this incarnation now I also have a deeply spiritual connection to the Hopi as I am here basically fulfilling prophecy, along with all my brothers and sisters.

Blessings to you. I hope you find your brothers and sisters of the Lakota. My wish is that you find your roots and cherish them. Namaste.
Old 21-03-2016, 02:05 AM
Raven Poet

Hi there. Nope, sorry - Anishinaabe and Ininew (Ojibwe and Cree Nations) descendant here.

Hope you find some Lakota relatives here soon!
Old 21-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Raven Poet

And I think it's awesome to find others from your nation. Culture is an important part of living life in this world.

Yes, we are all spirits from Creator, but I believe in the power of blood and how it ties us to our ancestral roots in physical form. The first time I heard an Elder pray in Ojibwe, I did not understand with my brain but something in my body completely responded to his words. And language is part of culture and identity and belonging. All good human stuff!
Old 21-03-2016, 03:58 PM
Suspended
I speak Dine'bizaad.
Old 21-03-2016, 05:22 PM
Experiencer
Nice to meet you dear Raven Poet :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
And I think it's awesome to find others from your nation. Culture is an important part of living life in this world.

Yes, we are all spirits from Creator, but I believe in the power of blood and how it ties us to our ancestral roots in physical form. The first time I heard an Elder pray in Ojibwe, I did not understand with my brain but something in my body completely responded to his words. And language is part of culture and identity and belonging. All good human stuff!

I really love your signature, it is so true! Does that come from your Ojibwe elders?

And I agree connecting with our roots is so important for exactly the reasons you gave :-)

Namaste