Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 01-01-2020, 04:09 PM
Legrand

Everything is possible

I had a very long lucid dream last night, where I saw how every spiritual path where possible and could understand each one of them. Basically, All was created by Imagination even the one dreaming.

There was no limit to what one can create or not create.
Old 01-01-2020, 05:08 PM
janielee

Thank you for this message and this is my latent belief.

How does this translate, in your opinion, in to a practical 3D life that we share, Legrand?

Curious

Happy New Year,

Jl

Edited for incorrect autocorrect

Last edited by janielee : 01-01-2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old 01-01-2020, 05:25 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thank you for this message and this is my latest belief.

How does this translate, in your opinion, in to a practical 3D life that we share, Legrand?

Curious

Happy New Year,

Jl

Happy New Year JL!

As long as we are attached to our Imagination in this 3D life, this ability can only generate conflict between imaginary people or parallel worlds that do not understand each other.

To resolve this, we have the choice to either identify to only one dreamer of this world or let the dreams dissolve themselves as we realize there is in fact no dreamer.

It is my understanding.
Old 01-01-2020, 06:31 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Happy New Year JL!

As long as we are attached to our Imagination in this 3D life, this ability can only generate conflict between imaginary people or parallel worlds that do not understand each other.

To resolve this, we have the choice to either identify to only one dreamer of this world or let the dreams dissolve themselves as we realize there is in fact no dreamer.

It is my understanding.

This is quite beautiful, thank you,
Legrand.

In your understanding, how does one let the dreams dissolve?

Jl
Old 01-01-2020, 06:56 PM
Legrand

Quote:
This is quite beautiful, thank you,
Legrand.

In your understanding, how does one let the dreams dissolve?

Jl

This is a very good question JL, to which I does not have the answer.

As long as there is a dream there is an I that comes with it.

One can come to the realisation that there are no I, but he or she will be in the dreams of others, that will burst as cloud in the sky of the one realised, even if that person is not attached to those clouds passing.

It is a belief of mine that no one cannot be fully realised in this way until all are also realized.

The question remains to know if at one time or the other there was in fact no dreams at all.

It’s the beauty of this world.
Old 01-01-2020, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account
When unrestrained, the subconscious can indeed do quite a lot of things. Imagination can be a handy tool to make that what you dream of a reality. However, everything has a limit.
Old 01-01-2020, 09:26 PM
janielee

Quote:
This is a very good question JL, to which I does not have the answer.

As long as there is a dream there is an I that comes with it.

One can come to the realisation that there are no I, but he or she will be in the dreams of others, that will burst as cloud in the sky of the one realised, even if that person is not attached to those clouds passing.

It is a belief of mine that no one cannot be fully realised in this way until all are also realized.

The question remains to know if at one time or the other there was in fact no dreams at all.

It’s the beauty of this world.

Thanks, man

I know of ones like this, it is nice to be in a world with Shining.

Jl
Old 01-01-2020, 10:59 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
When unrestrained, the subconscious can indeed do quite a lot of things. Imagination can be a handy tool to make that what you dream of a reality. However, everything has a limit.

Hello Slayer Of Light,

Of course everything has a limit. It would not be a thing otherwise.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:11 AM
janielee

Quote:

I’ve experienced something which suggests to me that there is. You?

Jl
Old 02-01-2020, 11:33 AM
Legrand

Quote:
I’ve experienced something which suggests to me that there is. You?

Jl

Yes I did before my kundalini awakened some 20 years ago. Since then I have a doubt. Before all was only "clarity" as would say Norbu, it was all so simple then.