Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-07-2019, 09:15 AM
Master
The Navel & Sacral Chakra

Sometimes I've read confusing things concerning the Navel chakra. The location to begin with. Some claiming it around the navel, others say it's lower down.
And in a Kundalini book they spoke of a kind of chamber or different tier below the navel on the belly where you could and should store sexual energy after orgasm so you can use it instead of having it go to waste.
Now that made some sense as I could feel there was indeed 'something' below the navel. (Below being 'lower on the belly', not 'deeper in the belly', so in between the belly button (navel chakra) and pubic bone.)

Turns out that when the chakra column goes from 3D to 5D the navel separates into a Navel and Sacral chakra.

It's only since recent years that I've begun to understand and feel the importance of the navel chakra. All chakras are important of course, but somehow the Navel/Sacral seems even more important. Actually the Sacral in this case. It is where intuition lies, feminine strength, the power of creation, the ability to love and to have healthy relationships and so on.
It is creative Life Force.

I always see it as magenta with a hint of peach although apparently in a 5D column it is very light pink.
Old 26-07-2019, 06:43 PM
Guide

Hi FairyCrystal. I see this post kind of fell to the wayside but I remembered viewing it when you originally posted but had nothing to comment at the time, so I figured I'd revive the thread since someone else recently posted about this chakra as well.

It just occurred to me how important this chakra is and how it has highlighted itself to me many times including quite loudly in a recent illness.

To be brief, over the few years I have been on this journey I have been told by two different reiki healers that my sacral chakra is "wide open", and by two other healers that there is an issue or blockage with my "Ming men" chakra which is a subtle energy center located in the back, just opposite the navel chakra according to this link:

http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/Door_of_Life.htm

If you scroll down on that page it shows a chart comparing the locations and orders of the front and back chakras, and this Ming men energy center is located between the sacral and navel on the back. It is described as "the door of life" and strongly governs the kidneys, which I personally have had kidney/bladder issues as long as I can recall including a recent kidney infection. When I researched the kidney meridian, I found it is known to contain physical and spiritual inheritance. "Inheritance" ....this has me curious if half of what I have experienced spiritually and physically is literally due to what has been passed down to me through the cellular memory of generations before me.

I've also read up on the sacral chakra in Cyndi Dale's "Complete Book of Chakras" and she says that the gifts and abilities associated with this chakra are mostly emotionally oriented gifts such as clairempathy, clairsentience, clairtangency (reading energy from what you can touch or objects you are near), all of which I experience. There is more I can share from this book if you are interested, it's quite thorough.

All in all, to your point I believe this IS a major chakra associated with abilities as we relate to others. I am curious and will be studying this chakra more (front and back!) since blockages and disruption of flow has continued to impacted me physically despite my efforts to heal.
Old 27-07-2019, 03:54 PM
Master
Hi Lucky!
Glad you're picking up on it :)
Interesting info indeed!
And yes, it is incredibly important, and I think hugely underrated.
The intuition etc. is because the seat of the Divine Feminine energy is also there, which is directly related to intuitive gifts.
One of the reasons it's now so important to work on that chakra, which of course requires work on the others too.

Diana Cooper wrote about the chakra chambers per chakra in one of her books, what they're about, how you can work with / heal them. I ordered that book, mostly because of that info.
I'd never heard anyone speak of chakra chambers before, nor the other info she gives on them.

If you have more interesting news on it, feel free to share!
It's all quite the complex system, isn't it. We normally only read about the main chakras, the basic info and that's it. But I'm beginning to see it's as intricate as the 'normal' anatomic science/study of the body.

Oh, I also noticed that if I cleanse that chakra my ears often pop. I have a neck injury and because of that also problems with tinnitus, vertigo etc. I was quite surprised to notice that working on the sacral also affected my head/ears!
Old 27-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Master

On a personal note, I can feel the chakras spinning, with some of them buzzing or heating up, especially during meditation. The Solar Plexus, which I believe is the Chakra you are referring to, is located exactly where it is depicted in classical texts on yoga, a couple of inches below the navel. It is the first chakra I felt spinning, about a decade ago and it can really spin quite furiously and heat up if you raise your energies. I believe it is the main energy centre for the whole body. It is also crucial in martial arts and chi kung,
Old 27-07-2019, 04:36 PM
Master
I'm not referring to the Solar Plexus Chakra. In the 3D chakra column that is the 3rd one, in the 5D column the 4th one.
It is located at the stomach area, directly underneath the breastbone, and it's named after the nerve bundle that is located there (a VERY sensitive spot), the Solar Plexus bundle.

Below the navel is the Sacral, once you have a 5D chakra column that is, as then the Navel splits in the Navel Chakra and the Sacral chakra.
What you mean with martial arts is different, that's Dan T'ien, the Chi point.
As far as I know this is not on the same level as the chakras.
There's more points on the middle line that are not on the level of the chakras, but deeper.
One of those is on the deepest level, kind of like our "Being POint". I don't know what it's called in English, verbatim translated from Dutch it's the "Being Star".
That point is like a pilot light and always 'on' as long as we're alive, just not always as brightly, depending on how we're doing.
If memory serves, there's the chakra level, the Hara level and another deeper level on which that "Being Star" is located.
Old 28-07-2019, 02:20 PM
Guide

Agreed, this is a very important chakra to work on as well as maintain balance between all of the chakras...that's the tricky part. I feel that if a particular chakra is overactive, the chakras above and below it are likely to be under active and vice versa. Also, if you consider the color associated with each chakra, the complimentary color (opposite on the color wheel) of each chakra may be a factor in balancing it. An example would be the root is red, so the opposite or complimentary color would be green/heart. If the root is overactive then add more green to the diet and wear the color green.

In regards to it being the seat of the divine feminine, I've also read that every other chakra is mainly masculine and feminine in nature, meaning the root is predominantly masculine, sacral feminine, solar plexus, masculine and so on. Of course, there are also masculine and feminine qualities within each chakra itself as well. I've also read (most of) an interesting book suggesting that each person has a dominant chakra they operate from, taking into consideration the positive and negative archetypes associated with each chakra.

That makes perfect sense what you mentioned about your ears popping when you cleanse the sacral chakra, considering your neck injury, tinnitus and vertigo! I have had exactly all the same symptoms and ailments you mentioned, along with kidney/urinary issues for at least the past 15 years.

So if I am correct about the chakra's complimentary color...
Considering the sacral is depicted as orange, the complimentary color opposite on the color wheel is blue, being the throat chakra. The throat chakra governs the ears as well and issues in this area include tinnitus and vertigo, thyroid and neck issues. This makes perfect sense to me.

Ohhhh...I just had an aha! moment....all of these chiropractic adjustments I've had over the past four months had alleviated all symptoms in my throat chakra. My left occipital bone needs adjusting every single visit, but it has fixed the dizziness, vertigo, tinnitus and ear popping. I have also started speaking up more. In contrast, my sacral chakra has been whacky, showing up as even MORE frequent trips to pee than usual, not to mention the kidney infection I just had.

May I ask what you did to cleanse the sacral chakra that gave you a direct effect on the throat chakra symptoms? How would you suggest balancing these two chakras to alleviate symptoms in both areas?
Old 28-07-2019, 06:10 PM
Master
There should be a very good and clean connection between Navel/Sacral and throat as they do work together when it comes to expressing yourself.
And you're correct on the complementary colours. I worked that one out myself at some point, hihi. I always felt aqua and orange go together quite nicely and often felt the need to fill my Navel with blue. It then dawned on me they were complimentary colours, although some charts say purple.

What I did was make counter clockwise circles over the Navel with my hand for a minimum of 3 minutes. This cleanses it. I did it a lot under the shower.
AFter that go clockwise for a min. of 3 minutes to smooth it and charge it again.
I sometimes forego that last part, hihi.

This is a way that can be used to cleanse each chakra, got it from Donna Eden. I always feel it work, on some chakras it can be quite intense (for me the Solar Plexus).
You may need to look for the right distance. Sometimes I feel I need to work some 25cm from my body and feel lots of shifts, other times I prefer to work closer to the body. I guess it depends on what level (or chamber maybe) you need to work.
But if you intuite you'll get it right.
Old 29-07-2019, 12:02 AM
Guide

Thanks for sharing this simple tip, I'll give it a try! I love Donna Eden. There are so many different methods I guess it depends what resonates with you the most.
Old 31-07-2019, 05:43 PM
Master
I got the book in and read on the first 5 chakras of the 12D column, so Earth Star through Solar Plexus.
It is so interesting!!
The Sacral and Navel chakra... I can see why in this time of ascension these are indeed very important!
For instance, if you're not aligned to the heart, you get stuck in the Sacral at a level of the needy, co-dependent, greedy inner child. Possibly manipulative, and remember manipulative comes in many forms, including forms we barely recognize as such.
You're also sexually at a very low level, it's far from healthy sexuality which is more transcendent, likely the same as Sacred sexuality.
There can be emotional need, feeling powerless and so on.

It is also about moving from the need-based love to the love and nurturing from love, without wanting anything. And having a sense of security.

All things we must master in order to get to 5D

Skipping the Navel, the Solar Plexus is also highly interesting! At a 3D level you hold your deepest fears there which then rule your life, often from the subconscious.
When your frequency rises these fears dissolve and you find peace, calm and serenity and exude this too wherever you go.

Wow... I think for me a lot is happening on this chakra of late too as I have a lot of old stuff and fears come up. Not paralysing or totally unrealistic fears, but fear nonetheless, often related to old experiences.

Reading about this chakra, which is in the charge of AA Uriel, makes it clear to me why I called on him so often years ago!

In any case, only read a small part of the book, but so far it has already been worth its money!!
Old 31-07-2019, 08:17 PM
Guide

Are you talking about the book you mentioned above by Diana Cooper? Let me know the title, it sounds interesting. I haven't read up on the chakras in 5D or what factors hold you back in 3D, but I do know something is changing for me and I will need more advanced knowledge.

Much of what you've just mentioned above about the sacral chakra resonates with me, as well as not being aligned from the heart. The lower three basic chakras deal with all of our human-ness and work very closely together, with the heart being the midpoint and important for overall balance.

Healing the chakras is like a never ending work in progress I suppose. I feel like it is a slower process for empaths who don't yet have full control of their abilities (raising my hand). So much more to sort through especially in the sacral.