What are the tarot cards trying to tell me? Please help
I met my ex-girlfriend yesterday. I just did a Waite Rider reading asking about what will be the outcome of our relationship. Here's the reading:
(1) Current situation - 2 of Wands
(2) The Crossing - Hanged Man
(3) Advice - Knight of Pentacles
(4) Distant Past - 6 of Pentacles
(5) Recent Past - Chariot
(6) Future Influence - 4 of pentacles
(7) Me - 7 of Wands
(8) Significant Other (She) - King of Wands
(9) Hidden Influences - 2 of Pentacles
(10) Outcome - 3 of Cups
I see the appearance of many pentacles, financial stability is the focus of our relationship?
The Hanged man as crossing card means I should stand back and reflect on my next move?
The appearance of the King of Wands, 2 of Pentacless & 3 of Cups mean she's committed to someone with the King of Wands chracteristics, he will come between us? I'm confused...
Will there be commitment from her, a reconciliation? Please help.