Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-11-2015, 08:12 PM
Experiencer
Angry Can there be a curse on your family/bloodline!???

Hi All,

It's been a while since I've posted but I need a little SF expertise... Can there be a curse on your family and/or bloodline?

I'm curious because every since I was a youngster, I've always had high hopes of doing grand things and making a lot of money. So, I set sail to pursue jobs I felt I'd be passionate about but never got them. No matter how hard I've tried, I've never (in my 34 yrs of life!) gotten a job I was interested in. For some reason, I can only get teaching jobs (read: low paying :( ) and I refuse to be a teacher and make pennies/year. (No offense to the teacher's out there :) )

Anyway, most of my family is in education and I can't stand how they continue to try to lure me into the same low paying job, while they complain about not being able to buy the things they want in life. I do not want that life for me, and I'm starting to wonder why those are the only opportunities that present themselves to me? I've applied to a variety of jobs, but I never get them... And, yes, I meet (and often exceed) the job requirements but I "gets no love!" Lol. Yet, teachers/principals tend to find me out of nowhere (e.g. The grocery store, my neighborhood, online forums, etc.) and try to talk me into teaching. I've even been offered graduate school admission (+ scholarships) to graduate teaching programs where I've started the app, but never finished it or uploaded working history, references, transcripts, etc. How weird!! And, this has happened more than once.

Sorry to rant, but--UGH!!! I DO NOT WANT TO BE A TEACHER!!! That's the only thing I've always said I never wanted to be and I'm getting a bit frustrated all doors close except the doors that leas to teaching. Yes, I love working with kids (and I enjoy tutoring) but I do not want to spend 60-75 hrs/wk working (#takehomework) and getting paid a teacher's salary. That sounds like hell on earth to me!!

So, what do you guys think? Is there a curse on my life that has limited me to low paying jobs and/or jobs I have no interest in? It's been over 10 years and I've yet to have an "open door" I chose. Please help!
Old 04-11-2015, 08:32 PM
Master

Cursed? No.

Closed doors? No key? You could always try 'using your shoulder'! What about busting out of your unsatisfying circumstances and starting your own business?
Something that you would enjoy getting up in the morning to do.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 04-11-2015, 08:38 PM
Master
Families quite often sell their childrens spirits to demons to maintain 'contract' (lease) agreements in the spiritual kingdoms.

The Bible quotes them as Third and Fourth Generation Curses.

Sometimes the curses can hold you back. Other times these curses can be a gift.

i was sold off and have been possessed from age 18 months. Even though the daemon gave me epilepsy where both spirits fight now and again over the same host body, the curse did stop me from joining the military, hence the gift side of the coin.

However, overall, these contracts are 99% bad.
Old 04-11-2015, 08:43 PM
Master
Absolutely. It could be familial karma, black magic, or even a karmic vow you took in a past life. These things can all be reversed or broken. Feel free to PM me.
Old 04-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Families quite often sell their childrens spirits to demons to maintain 'contract' (lease) agreements in the spiritual kingdoms.

The Bible quotes them as Third and Fourth Generation Curses.

Sometimes the curses can hold you back. Other times these curses can be a gift.

How do you specifically know this happened to you? I used to joke about our family being cursed but I'm (honestlt) starting to believe sonething is wrong. Funny thing is, I'm the only one who thinks this. And, I'm not sure as to how the rest of my family can be ok with their way of life. I, continually, tell them that we were created to live a happy, joyful, and prosperous life--we were not meant to constantly struggle, be in debt, etc.--but they look at me like I'm crazy.

One day, I even told my mom I wanted to go to medical school (instead of teaching because I'm really good at math/science) and she said (with a disgusted/disappointed face), "Why do you always have to do something so fancy!? Why can't you just get a regular job!?" Um... Weird. I'm officially convinced my family doesn't want me to succeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Absolutely. It could be familial karma, black magic, or even a karmic vow you took in a past life. These things can all be reversed or broken. Feel free to PM me.

I'll definitely PM you. Thank you!
Old 05-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Personally, I don't believe in curses... I find such a conceptualization to be entirely unverifiable - and a strong conviction/belief in such a thought-form is not only disempowering and has an adverse effect on one's state of consciousness, but in some instances it may even yield what is known as the self-fulfilling prophecy effect. So I would ask, what good does it yield to believe one is cursed?

Can I ask you what was your true motivation for aspiring to 'make a lot of money'? What was your thought-process when you were a 'youngster', and how do you think about this now as an adult?

Oh, and if not being able to find interesting jobs that one is passionate about is indicative of being 'cursed', then I would say that 95% of humanity is 'cursed' right alongside with you...

Old 05-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
How do you specifically know this happened to you?
Multiple coincidences in terms of geographical locations, visions and talking to a seraph who knows how spiritual contracts (4 Generation Curses) function.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Personally, I don't believe in curses... I find such a conceptualization to be entirely unverifiable - and a strong conviction/belief in such a thought-form is not only disempowering and has an adverse effect on one's state of consciousness, but in some instances it may even yield what is known as the self-fulfilling prophecy effect. So I would ask, what good does it yield to believe one is cursed?

Can I ask you what was your true motivation for aspiring to 'make a lot of money'? What was your thought-process when you were a 'youngster', and how do you think about this now as an adult?

Oh, and if not being able to find interesting jobs that one is passionate about is indicative of being 'cursed', then I would say that 95% of humanity is 'cursed' right alongside with you...

Lol @ 95% of humanity... True!

I just never want to be in a position where I need/want something and cannot afford it. Recently, I've felt like I've been held back in life because I cannot afford to do things I need to do, due to a lack of opportunities which are only there due to a lack of money.