Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-04-2015, 02:13 AM
lisasherman2011

In need of advice

Normally I am very aware of my surroundings. I never have had a problem recognizing anything in my space, good or bad.
Last night I was laying in bed. I have arthritis so I was focusing on my phone and tv at the same time. At the same time I has what I thought was my mom's dog stretched out behind me. My backside was warm and she felt snuggled up close as always.
when I had to get up to use the bathroom I went to move her, and there was nothing there. Being caught off guard I jumped up and watched my memory foam come back up.
Not once did I feel I was in harm's way, but every encounter I have ever had was with cold spots, cold air, cold touch. Never have I encountered this incredible warmth. Can someone please enlighten me if they have any information on the subject.
Thank you so much,
Lisa
Old 26-04-2015, 03:41 AM
lisasherman2011

Almost forgot,my mommas passed away here in 2011. When she is here there are times I can smell her white shoulders ( perfume) or she will move stuff around and put a penny or more around it. Her name was Pennie.
There is also a gentleman here . You can smell his pipe.all so he goes from room to room while the dogs stare at him. But nothing that has ever scared me. This sucker was pretending to be something that it wasn't. Plus I woke up hurting more then normal in the middle of the night. I just don't like not knowing what's going on.
Old 26-04-2015, 02:48 PM
Experiencer
The warmth you felt, it from your Guides and Guardian Angel could of also been from your mum

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 13-06-2015, 03:48 PM
Experiencer
Hi Lisa,

Not exactly sure what that was. But there is an easy way to distinguish between a ghost and a spirit visit from a loved one from the other side. You simply challenge the entity in the name of Christ (or if you have any other symbol of total purity and divinity) . If it's a ghost it has to obey and leave.

Boson