Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-11-2019, 03:19 AM
Gracey

Hand Chakras

Anyone have any reliable information on hand chakras?
Old 23-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Experiencer
Gracey check with Bartholomew. He shared some interesting experience with them.
Old 23-11-2019, 04:23 PM
Master
I feel like the hands and hand chakras are like extensions of the heart chakra. Because you reach out with them, give whether energy or material, but you also receive and feel with them, albeit literally or energy.
So very much like the heart.
I thought, I'm gonna look that up to see if my feeling is right, and yup. The balanced heart chakra and hand chakras are directly related.

http://www.chakrahealing.com/hand-chakras/
Old 23-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Master
I used my hands sometimes over plants and trees and i could feel the energy flowing near to my solar plexus.I did it several times,in order to verify the results,and everytime was the same.
Old 23-11-2019, 07:10 PM
Master
We're talking about the palms,right?
Old 24-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Gracey

i have looked on line and saw a variety of opinions of what a palm chakra is. things from each finger representing a chakra to areas of the fingers representing chakras and the palms representing chakras as well. i never really thought about the hands and chakras before. i guess what one experiences to be true is true to that person, like with you FairyCrystal. Lomax, that is an awesome experience you had with your hands.

reason i am asking about this is because twice i have woke up from sleep and i have seen a light brown disordered scales covering my fingers up just past my third knuckles. that lead me to research this.

i mediated with a crystal in search of an answer, i usually mediate with the crystal on my forehead, but this time i put one in each hand and my face and temples felt the pulsing energy. my hands felt the heat. perhaps these visions of my hands is just a sign post to start using them in spiritual work more.