Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-05-2020, 11:27 PM
Inthelight

Told my past life was short

I went to a medium a couple years ago. She told me my past life was very short.

What does that really mean?

She felt real. This was my first time. She said look into my eyes then she said my past life was very short.

Should I go again?

Should I just be quiet and not talk to her or do I ask questions?

How does it work? Do they have to have the cards out to get a real read on me?

I am new to all of this

Thanks yall!
Old 25-05-2020, 12:05 AM
Administrator
Hi A medium connects to spirit they give you validation that Life goes on,
for someone to say look into my eyes and to say you had a short past life. does not ring true no medium would tell you that anyway.
I would give that one a wide berth and go see someone else.
We are not all fakes

Namaste
Old 28-05-2020, 08:16 AM
Ascender
One way you can tell if you had a short pastife is to see what lessons you are learning, and if you feel very lost suddenly at a young age
Old 30-05-2020, 04:11 PM
Administrator
Hello

If she was a "Medium" by title then she connects to the "dead". If she was both a Psychic and a Medium then she can walk in both worlds. The land of the living and the land of the dead, in this place both can merge in a reading.

I am both a Medium and a Psychic many times I find that titles are merged as one Medium Psychic yet both are very different practices.

For past lives lived you need to see a Psychic or someone that is a Past Life Regressionist. Here again both are very different practices.

When it comes to short past lives, at times it means that the Soul might just have something specific to experience or work on. It does not mean that this life will be short. We have to remember that we have so many past lives at times that only some are recalled.

Lynn
Old 05-07-2020, 02:07 PM
Proteus

Like was suggested, if you would like a true past life reading, I would go to someone who actually touts past life regression as a specific skill, or someone who specifically says that they give akashic records readings.

To say that your past life, or past lives were "short", seems to be pretty irrellevant info. Even if you did have "short" past lives, the main focus should be what it is that you focused on during those past lives - regardless of how "short" or "long" they were.

Additionally, for a medium/advisor etc to quickly focus on the element of linear time, goes against the main principle that all time is simultaneous and that all past lives are happening now, but on different levels of frequency.

It just seems that this reader is a bit off, with regard to past life reading. Perhaps she has other traits that work - but to focus on "time", is a big O_0 to me.

Greatest Blessings
~pmk
Old 23-08-2020, 08:28 PM
Master

Some lives are short. Even very short. That does not mean that they were without meaning or had no impact on our own, or others', existence. But since we apparently keep coming back for new lives, these brief lifetimes are just one part of our journey.

If you still want to learn more about that lifetime, there is still going to be things to tell about it. Was there love? Was there sorrow? If you doubt that medium, seek out another instead. For my part I find it strange that she would offer you only that one fact, if you had agreed on doing a session.
Old 25-08-2020, 10:39 PM
Master
try 2 go 2 a difenr medim or get yoe slff pass lif dec tarotss dec or a passs lif cd wishs giv me anserss

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-08-2020, 07:16 AM
Deactivated Account
The original questioner 'Inthelight' has gone, previous postings marked n/a.
Old 16-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Pathfinder

I'm really interested in past life. My friend went to a medi once and she her son had choosen her to be his mum based on past lives.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamoo
I'm really interested in past life. My friend went to a medi once and she her son had choosen her to be his mum based on past lives.

Before we incarnate we all have choices to make about who will be our parents.

Many in this world seem fascinated about who they used to be. One problem with apparent past-life details is that corroborating them may prove difficult and without corroboration there's a risk that details could be wrong.