Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-04-2020, 06:48 PM
asearcher

Past life husband - brother - bad relationship

I have made past life regression meditation and one from the 1800 century where a marriage failed to work out and in this life this same husband is I think the reincarnation of one of my siblings my brother and our relationship is so bad even though we are adults now that we have cut off contact with each other. Normally I am described to get along with most people. Until this past life came to my knowledge (and I have never discussed it with him) we were less OK but still by our poor standards OK. Some time after it got more and more poisoned. A weird thought I have right now is perhaps because I opened that door of the past it has influenced the present, even him, his spirit, afterwards, even if I would not bring it up with him etc.

is that possible?

I am so sorry I know this question is weird.

Are we like waking things up that were dead even if we do not talk about it with each other if one of us remembers?

thanks for reading :)

PS Although I deeply regret it has gotten to this stage I feel as if I simply can not continue to have contact with someone where there is so much poison. I am far from the only one that he feels he has a problem with, him feeling him having problem with other people is like his natural state of mind so in one way I don't take it personal but in another being very family oriented and wanting relationships to work out it does feel terrible, but with him it is terrible no matter what I do so at this point I think I just have to live with this failure. I have stood up for myself and not let myself be treated badly, have told him "I did not deserve that" and "I don't deserve having you talk to me this way". To him he responds as if it is like a foreign language he has not heard me speak before.
Old 29-04-2020, 10:01 PM
Guide

[quote=asearcher]I have made past life regression meditation and one from the 1800 century where a marriage failed to work out and in this life this same husband is I think the reincarnation of one of my siblings my brother and our relationship is so bad even though we are adults now that we have cut off contact with each other. Normally I am described to get along with most people. Until this past life came to my knowledge (and I have never discussed it with him) we were less OK but still by our poor standards OK. Some time after it got more and more poisoned. A weird thought I have right now is perhaps because I opened that door of the past it has influenced the present, even him, his spirit, afterwards, even if I would not bring it up with him etc.

is that possible?

Are we like waking things up that were dead even if we do not talk about it with each other if one of us remembers?

PS Although I deeply regret it has gotten to this stage I feel as if I simply can not continue to have contact with someone where there is so much poison. I am far from the only one that he feels he has a problem with, him feeling him having problem with other people is like his natural state of mind so in one way I don't take it personal but in another being very family oriented and wanting relationships to work out it does feel terrible, but with him it is terrible no matter what I do so at this point I think I just have to live with this failure. I have stood up for myself and not let myself be treated badly, have told him "I did not deserve that" and "I don't deserve having you talk to me this way". To him he responds as if it is like a foreign language he has not heard me speak befo

Sorry double post,........
Old 29-04-2020, 10:09 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I have made past life regression meditation and one from the 1800 century where a marriage failed to work out and in this life this same husband is I think the reincarnation of one of my siblings my brother and our relationship is so bad even though we are adults now that we have cut off contact with each other. Normally I am described to get along with most people. Until this past life came to my knowledge (and I have never discussed it with him) we were less OK but still by our poor standards OK. Some time after it got more and more poisoned. A weird thought I have right now is perhaps because I opened that door of the past it has influenced the present, even him, his spirit, afterwards, even if I would not bring it up with him etc.

is that possible?

PS Although I deeply regret it has gotten to this stage I feel as if I simply can not continue to have contact with someone where there is so much poison. I am far from the only one that he feels he has a problem with, him feeling him having problem with other people is like his natural state of mind so in one way I don't take it personal but in another being very family oriented and wanting relationships to work out it does feel terrible, but with him it is terrible no matter what I do so at this point I think I just have to live with this failure. I have stood up for myself and not let myself be treated badly, have told him "I did not deserve that" and "I don't deserve having you talk to me this way". To him he responds as if it is like a foreign language he has not heard me speak before.

Look at it this way...your relationship with your brother is challenging/evolving right now....even if it is at a stand still. While it is good in nature to be family oriented...it is also good to have self respect and boundaries. Maybe in your past life, you were too accommodating, and looking over his negative deeds/attitude. He has to learn one way or another...it's not everyone's job to forgive him and let him treat them badly...what are you teaching him by letting him be destructive towards himself and others...it is what it is.
I have family members I don't talk to....even brothers. We had a relationship...as long as I let them abuse, mistreat, take from, and lie to me. Yeah, it was very one sided...with no remorse, or apologies. I have family I still talk to, but we have boundaries/respect between us. Im not saying we don't ever have problems, but we don't have abuse/narcissism. I have grown up....I don't have the low tolerance I had before.
Old 30-04-2020, 05:17 AM
asearcher

Thank you so much Colorado for your reply. Sad you have gone through same thing, but your're right, a relationship where one feel like a hostage to only adjust to someone else is no good. You're right he is actually a total narcissist but does not see that even, demanding blood from other people but still thinking it is less than he demands, but in return never giving in return. Amazing when I think of it. I believe this is the first time in my life where I have been so "head strong" and not given in to "compromising", in my case meaning taking the blame, swallowing. It is like an inner struggle to me, actually, ha ha to stand up for myself for once. I am the little sister so I watched him grow up spoiled and that his words was more important than mine was, me being used to being scuffed to the side. But he lacked the good parts in him that big brother ought to have developed sooner or later hopefully. I agree with everything you say. Thank you again for your power-words :)