Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-04-2020, 10:34 AM
Administrator
What you said is so correct The Spirit World is full of Love there is no hatred just unconditional love.
and the Colors are so vivid colors like you have never seen before.
when you come here look at the blue sky and think it is beautiful you see the difference,

Namaste
Old 28-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
What you said is so correct The Spirit World is full of Love there is no hatred just unconditional love.
and the Colors are so vivid colors like you have never seen before.
when you come here look at the blue sky and think it is beautiful you see the difference,

Namaste
Our soul, in its natural existence knows nothing of pain, anger , jealousy ,greed, hate or even time. It must therefore be such a massive shock to the system to choose a life on "earth" and experience all of this!!: I know this is your last incarnation. You have come full circle.. all of your lessons learnt.. you have worked your way to the top of the planes.
Old 28-04-2020, 12:39 PM
hazada guess

Doing my research, I have learn't that is when you enter the 4th plane that you don't have to reincarnate into this world,I have been told that I am about to enter the 3rd plane appparently.It might be a load of Baloney but I choose to believe it.
Old 28-04-2020, 09:22 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Our soul, in its natural existence knows nothing of pain, anger , jealousy ,greed, hate or even time. It must therefore be such a massive shock to the system to choose a life on "earth" and experience all of this!!: I know this is your last incarnation. You have come full circle.. all of your lessons learnt.. you have worked your way to the top of the planes.

And what about this lower vibration entities? They have pain, anger and another negative feelings...

I wish to not come here again, I feel out of place many times, just like an adult surrounded by kids.
Old 29-04-2020, 11:58 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
And what about this lower vibration entities? They have pain, anger and another negative feelings...

I wish to not come here again, I feel out of place many times, just like an adult surrounded by kids.
Hi. Unless someone has been really evil then I do not think the lower realms come into it. Sorry ..just my own personal view. In fact I dont believe in lower realms being " hell" or something similar. I don't believe in hell. Are you talking about when we move on? Or here on earth?
Old 29-04-2020, 02:38 PM
Master
I'd like to share my experiences - no disrespect to other messages on here, but we're all allowed our own opinion. In 2014/15 I had a NDE and after that I see Angel Sparkles - for 6 months I thought i'd buggered my brain up - sparkles in my mind every morning during early hours.

6 months on and one morning after getting up at breakfast, sparkles were put so bright and big in my mind I couldn't see/focus - I remember looking at my mobile phone and couldn't read it properly, for about a minute then they would melt away, I ignored the 'message' from my spiritual support to check it out - couple of mornings later early hours this time same again big sparkles.

I remember saying to Jesus, how am I going to continue my work helping others and my church when I can't focus, then they melted away. This time I looked online and you could have blown me down with a feather when I realised they were Angel Sparkles.

So everything was normal for about a year when I started to connect to these ugly faces in meditation - for about 8 months I reckon - and at my lowest day the cavalry arrived, a mass on sparkles early hours, at least twice as many, no more ugly faces after that - connection cut...

So with all the knowledge/experience I believe was given to me, and how it all happened over 2 years - I believe all these miserable faces just drifting and looking, is that somehow I had made a connection to them, which my Angels cut once I'd learned a thing or two with watching every day for about 8 months.

My opinion for what its worth is they were from the Lower Astral Realms, just drifting, nothing to do for a possible eternity and that could be considered Hell - this is my opinion.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-04-2020, 03:39 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I'd like to share my experiences - no disrespect to other messages on here, but we're all allowed our own opinion. In 2014/15 I had a NDE and after that I see Angel Sparkles - for 6 months I thought i'd buggered my brain up - sparkles in my mind every morning during early hours.

6 months on and one morning after getting up at breakfast, sparkles were put so bright and big in my mind I couldn't see/focus - I remember looking at my mobile phone and couldn't read it properly, for about a minute then they would melt away, I ignored the 'message' from my spiritual support to check it out - couple of mornings later early hours this time same again big sparkles.

I remember saying to Jesus, how am I going to continue my work helping others and my church when I can't focus, then they melted away. This time I looked online and you could have blown me down with a feather when I realised they were Angel Sparkles.

So everything was normal for about a year when I started to connect to these ugly faces in meditation - for about 8 months I reckon - and at my lowest day the cavalry arrived, a mass on sparkles early hours, at least twice as many, no more ugly faces after that - connection cut...

So with all the knowledge/experience I believe was given to me, and how it all happened over 2 years - I believe all these miserable faces just drifting and looking, is that somehow I had made a connection to them, which my Angels cut once I'd learned a thing or two with watching every day for about 8 months.

My opinion for what its worth is they were from the Lower Astral Realms, just drifting, nothing to do for a possible eternity and that could be considered Hell - this is my opinion.

Fascinating.Those faces could have been earthbound spirits.(But I am no expert).
Old 29-04-2020, 05:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi. Unless someone has been really evil then I do not think the lower realms come into it. Sorry ..just my own personal view. In fact I dont believe in lower realms being " hell" or something similar. I don't believe in hell. Are you talking about when we move on? Or here on earth?

I meant about the astral levels, such as the lower ones where vibration is low and "evil" entities inhabit (not demons, but low developed spirits) and higher levels on where inhabit more developed spirits, so that's why I thought that there are some spirits that have negative feelings.
Old 29-04-2020, 07:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
I meant about the astral levels, such as the lower ones where vibration is low and "evil" entities inhabit (not demons, but low developed spirits) and higher levels on where inhabit more developed spirits, so that's why I thought that there are some spirits that have negative feelings.

I am currently re-reading Life in the World Unseen by Anthony Borgia. The source describes visiting the lower astral realms with his guide. These are places of low vibrations and negative feelings, not because of any demons but because the inhabitants of these realms were primarily selfish while on Earth, usually at the expense of others. So far the book does not describe the lowest realms, presumably inhabited by those who lived deliberately harmful lives.

So it is not a hell created by some God as a form of punishment. It is a hell created by the thoughts and feelings of human beings. The inhabitants of these realms can leave at any time for higher realms, but they remain trapped in their own patterns and tendencies. Eventually they reach the point where they have had enough and they ask for a way out. Then they can be helped.

How true is all this? I do not know, but it does all make sense.

Peace
Old 30-04-2020, 07:12 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I am currently re-reading Life in the World Unseen by Anthony Borgia. The source describes visiting the lower astral realms with his guide. These are places of low vibrations and negative feelings, not because of any demons but because the inhabitants of these realms were primarily selfish while on Earth, usually at the expense of others. So far the book does not describe the lowest realms, presumably inhabited by those who lived deliberately harmful lives.

So it is not a hell created by some God as a form of punishment. It is a hell created by the thoughts and feelings of human beings. The inhabitants of these realms can leave at any time for higher realms, but they remain trapped in their own patterns and tendencies. Eventually they reach the point where they have had enough and they ask for a way out. Then they can be helped.

How true is all this? I do not know, but it does all make sense.

Peace

I agree with you iamthat,