Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-04-2020, 11:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
People say this all the time, in every era..

The truth is (IMO), most people view themselves akin to a main character in a video game, with special powers and destined to be the prophesied champion ready to undo evil and start an era of peace and enlightenment. Their life and their era become particularly noteworthy..

In reality, there is no such thing. Every era has wars and pandemics. If anything, the current pandemic shows the great success story of modern science and medicine. There have been many pandemics in the past that were so devastating they wiped out 30-50% of city populations.

I notice a lot of people now say ''Things will never be the same again''. This is more sensationalist hype than substance. Again, every era has these kind of 'problems'. Lets get real folks. Humans will be humans..

It won't stop countries like China though, promoting their totalitarian style as 'better' ((even though death rates are more or less similar in most countries)).

There is no perfection. There is no perfect society. There is no ''golden age'', there wasn't in the past, and there won't be in the future. There is only fallible, imperfect human beings, whom are only as good as they are able to adapt to their specific environment, just like any other species. Much else is story-telling and ripe to be scrutinized.
To be fair, logical and reasonable/rational.

What we are likely to see (and are indeed seeing already) is a protracted period of existential uncertainty, restriction of movement and economic instability.

About 10-15% of every nation on Earth has suddenly found themselves unemployed and this is mostly affecting the travel, tourism, hospitality and rag-trade sectors of the economy.

If there were any end in sight, the personal sacrifices we are making now would seem more justifiable and easier to endure...but there isn't.

For the past fortnight, every day the media gives us false hope that we are seeing less new cases, less deaths and we are "flattening the curve" and all restrictions will soon be over.... yet a few hours after that, the Prime Minister, Health Minister or a State Premier comes on TV saying "while the signs do indeed look promising, we don't want to act too hastily nor ease up on any bans too early. When we implemented these restrictions, we also made the decision to review them after SIX months and not a day before...and they have only been going for ONE month, so you guys have at LEAST another 5 months of this to go before we can see if any restrictions could be lifted, so get used to it and have patience...for every person who stays at home, one life is saved...etc"

I am a reasonable person...also a very skeptical one...why would "Big Brother" waste such an opportunity?

To give the Government and the "Deep State" the benefit of the doubt (against my better judgement) I am willing to reserve and suspend such judgment until the end of the year... knowing FULL well that this is gonna happen whenever SarsCov2 mutates or a new virus "does the rounds" so what we are seeing here now sets a precedent...a very convenient one and there is NO "getting back to normal" after this because the very notion of "normal" has changed.

So, it is said that when an object isn't looked at, it ceases to exist...so, when a person dies, does the world end at that point? For the dying person observing it it does and the "hero" is the one who can face death with dignity and courage... nothing else matters than this

Will the world end? No.
Will human life end? No.

However, I predict that by 2050, we will only have about a third of the world's population we have now (Agenda 21).

However with most "predictions" the time for discreditation is when they fail to eventuate based on their OWN dismerit and not through comparison to any similar prophecy made in the past which did not eventuate because that, in itself, is full of illogical fallacy according to the "rules of philosophical engagement".

So, all one can EVER say in regards to anything pretty much is "wait and see...just WAIT AND SEE"..

"The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry" - Robert Burns
Old 13-04-2020, 11:53 AM
Ascender

Personally, I see a lot of parallels with what is happening now and when I had my own great awakening in the summer of 2016 (and no I was not "born awake"). When I had my own awakening the universe saw fit to make sure that I was hardly working and mostly at home. In retrospect, if I had been working like I normally do, I would have never been able to deal with all that bulk of awakening at once, which lasted for about 3-4 months.
So I was mostly at home, mostly broke but the universe made sure I had what I needed. And a lot of bad stuff came down on me at once. That's what happens, when you are pushed to awaken. So it makes sense to me that what is happening right now, is the great push to awakening.

I've heard it said that nobody ever wakes up when their lives are going great and I think that for the most part, that is true. People needed to be pushed out from under their complacency and going through hell, that is just what happens when you go through the dark night of the soul. And even still, the majority will not waken; some will but the majority will not.

Due to this, I think timelines are splitting. I think we are ultimately on the upwards swing of the cycle, but people for the most part will have to go through a great push to awaken, which is never pretty. As someone who has already gone through that, it is kind of annoying to have to (somewhat) experience it again with the majority of people. But I understand it. I believe it is all in the zodiac as well as cycles that we go through. However, we are also at a bit of an "ending point" which is not an actual ending, because nothing ever really ends. But a point where some can move out of certain cycles and into more pleasant realms. But we have to awaken, which is not easy to do. We have to do the work, ourselves, all any positive forces that are out there can do, is push us towards doing the work. And we do have help; there are positive forces just like there are negative forces. But the majority of it, has to be done by us.
Old 14-04-2020, 01:42 PM
hazada guess

I agree with what you say jro5139,awakening seems to be triggered by a catastrophe.Some folk need a little push.(I might add that I think that I'm going through an awakening now,Lol).
Old 14-04-2020, 02:21 PM
Guide
If we all stopped watching the news, we would already be awake. But now news corporations are seeing record ratings because of the virus, so now they probably purposefully perpetuate the fear mongering to keep the ad revenue high. Oil is going down, but news corps are going high. Im not sure a great awakening will beat the elites
Old 16-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Master

One baby step towards Awakening
Old 04-05-2020, 12:33 AM
Seeker
I feel like there is an awakening occurring, contrary to popular belief on this thread. The awakening is part spiritual & part political. I feel that is what happened to the Mayans, they acheieved nirvana and ascended.
Things like covid19 & oil prices are symptoms of this awakening, not the cause. People are awakening to the fact that we have been manipulated by lying politicians and fake news. People are also becoming more spiritually aware, where they just weren't before. I dont know that this is any more or less powerful then any previous "awakenings" . Some of us will awaken, some will choose not to and thats ok. Each on their own journey, ya know?
Old 04-05-2020, 01:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
The "great white brotherhood " is one of the reasons the world is in the ****ty situation that it's in. That brotherhood and all the other need to disappear and never return they are a cancer to the world

Of course, it is always possible that the world would be in a far worse state without the Great White Brotherhood.

Perhaps MAYA EL has no idea what he is talking about?

Peace
Old 04-05-2020, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Of course, it is always possible that the world would be in a far worse state without the Great White Brotherhood.

Perhaps MAYA EL has no idea what he is talking about?

Peace

He knows very well what he is talking about and why, and so do I.

Even the very darkest entity and beings only plays their part in All That Is, and it is valued.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriwhetu
I feel like there is an awakening occurring, contrary to popular belief on this thread. The awakening is part spiritual & part political. I feel that is what happened to the Mayans, they acheieved nirvana and ascended.
Things like covid19 & oil prices are symptoms of this awakening, not the cause. People are awakening to the fact that we have been manipulated by lying politicians and fake news. People are also becoming more spiritually aware, where they just weren't before. I dont know that this is any more or less powerful then any previous "awakenings" . Some of us will awaken, some will choose not to and thats ok. Each on their own journey, ya know?
From what I am seeing, the only thing we can know for sure, is that nothing is certain. For those who require a degree of certainty and stability in their lives (like me), this transition is going to be a very difficult one....it will be too much for some.

For those who refuse to believe anything they hear, see, read etc the transition will be much easier because it basically forces them to look within for answers instead of looking at the world or its society and leaders to answer the big question..."well, what am I supposed to be doing with myself then?"

Our government is holding our collective freedoms hostage whilst bribing us with a surveillance app and 'social credit system' if we ever want to be released from home imprisonment...but where is the freedom outside these walls, if they are only just bigger walls? The goldfish just has a bigger bowl to swim around in... that's all.

At first, I was really pi$$ed off with all our civil liberties being taken away...I am still not going to give in to brainwashing and indoctrination...well, unfortunately all of the previous "brainwashing" has worked TOO well in that it has been write-protected..no programming can undo all those codes in there.

So, I have to stay in quarantine indefinitely...at least I will avoid the disappointments when the nation must be locked down again and again during a "second wave" and "third wave" and "hundred wave" until they do a deal with Mr Gates to inject us all with his cocktail vaccine of doom...which I will not be letting into my body either.

So, I am going to have to get used to "social isolation" as opposed to "social distancing"...any excuse the "Dark Side of the Force" uses to instil the notion of separation in the minds of people...

All I know is...they are NOT getting my loosh!
Old 04-05-2020, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicValet
There are many who believe we are nearing "A Great Awakening," because of current events, namely, the Corona Virus.

What are your opinions or feelings about the possibility of such an event? We have suffered two great wars, one pandemic early in the last century. Is the world now ripe for a major shift in human/spiritual perception?
I believe we are. The Earth is cleansing itself.