Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-03-2020, 11:14 PM
PureEvil760

Christianity is Corrupt

I was banned from a Christian forum for posting this bible verse:

" 'For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.' (2 Timothy 4:3-4)"

That's it, I didn't say anything about it, just posted that quote.. bang banned LOL
Old 25-03-2020, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760

" 'For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.' (2 Timothy 4:3-4)"

That's it, I didn't say anything about it, just posted that quote.. bang banned LOL

Was there a build up to it, and this was the final straw? What about your username, was it the same? That alone would upset some. I'm not keen on it myself to tell you the truth. I wouldn't ban you for it though.
Old 25-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:

Title of this thread is Christianity is Corrupt.

You are claiming all of Christianity is Corrupt because you posted the cited scripture on another forum. That forum 'retaliated' and kicked you off the forum.

As for the scripture, some 'Christians' consider that scripture offensive because it describes them.

I would say your issue is with that forum, not all of Christianity.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-03-2020, 11:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Firstly, one's "sound doctrine" is another's "myth".

There is no way to prove to another that you know "the truth", especially in matters of faith, religion, politics, ... (even if you knew "the truth", and it wouldn't be just an illusion).

Also, it frequently happens that a sound idea is distorted, many times unintentionally, so that eventually is unrecognizable. So your quote isn't that strikingly foreseeing.

I suspect you posted that quote intending to attack the Christian church establishment, and some people's cherished faith. Not nice ... It is expected that you got a strong reaction from the faithful. But, that's why you posted it.

This isn't the first time you tried to stir controversy on this forum either (pure evil ... ).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-03-2020, 11:58 PM
Master

Quote:

hehehe...

you are only just now learning about hypocrisy? You must be very young!

Most of what people say to each other is myths - even 'factual' things like science only have a small dose of reality built in... Something about 'I will cause them to believe a great lie' was said and some other things...

hehehe...

But as well the wise aren't really wise (in the eyes of god).

I'll be quiet now.
Old 26-03-2020, 12:20 AM
Master

Quote:

We’re you surprised they could make a good decision so quickly ..

Old 26-03-2020, 12:22 AM
PureEvil760

Wow that's a lot of replies. No I'm a real prophet, Christianity is corrupt not because of being banned from a forum, but because they turn away the Truth and only embrace the stuff which they made up, their misinterpretations.. I mean heck their own bible contradicts them. I've been banned from that forum about 5 or 6 times now over the past 15 years or so, but I just find it kind of funny that they banned me because of a simple bible quote that time.

I could say a lot but, meh burn if you want I really don't care anymore.

and I made this screen name when I was like 10.
Old 26-03-2020, 12:29 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
We’re you surprised they could make a good decision so quickly ..

Yea real good decision to ban one of the very sparse few real servants of God. *slow clap*
Old 26-03-2020, 12:33 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Title of this thread is Christianity is Corrupt.

As for the scripture, some 'Christians' consider that scripture offensive because it describes them.

I would say your issue is with that forum, not all of Christianity.

No, it's with christianity.. it kills me because they believe in God, but follow satan.
Old 26-03-2020, 12:35 AM
ketzer

Quote:

Tell me about a time in human history when that verse was not the case. Human animals instinctively seek to secure their place in the herd by fitting in and being seen by the other animals as a reliable and solid member of the herd. Putting aside all of the arguments about what is sound or what is true, people believe what they want to believe. Which more often then not is what they think their society expects them to believe..... which as far as they can tell is what everybody else seems to believe. So we end up with a big circle of everybody trying to believe what they think everybody else does until it coalesces around some sort of belief, which may be quit absurd, but it is still better to be seen believing it than getting separated from the herd. So you see, sometimes believing in seemingly stupid or absurd things, just because that is what the herd believes, ends up giving one a survival advantage nonetheless, and hence such a trait is selected for and becomes a part of the gene pool.