Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-03-2020, 05:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
But what about someone like Hitler? He just gets a 'pit stop' at the lower astral realm before being welcomed into heaven?

Whichever astral realm we find ourselves in, we have to work our way upwards by refining our energies. An inhabitant of the lower astral realms may be there for a long time before they consider looking for something better. So someone like Hitler would have a lot to work on.

Peace
Old 10-03-2020, 12:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
So far, I've only heard everyone talk about heaven and/or hell. But aren't there more places in between those two? For example, Isn't there some kind of realm where you can go if you don't really want to go to heaven, but not to hell neither and where you can be yourself and do your own thing for as long as you want?

You are at this very moment doing your own thing. Heaven and hell and all those places in between are there simply because you believe them to be. All that can be regarded as truth is the state or condition you find yourself in now. This condition, the one you (and I) call now will be constantly fed information from the surrounding universe to confirm that what you believe is true.
The universe is a feedback system, you are constantly talking to all that is whilst occupying a corner in which you identify yourself as reality. Should you get a confirmation of something which doesn't fit in with your belief this causes you to stumble and maybe leads to you for example - turning from an atheist to a Catholic or from a peace lover into a murderer.

Everyone lives in his/her/its own world. Each world is true and each world is constantly confirmed, those things we hear or see which don't fit into our own POV we throw aside as false. Even roses can only grow in conditions they consider to be right for them. Roses belong to this feedback system just as everything else does.

The thing we call consciousness is kept on its toes by the constant feeding of information and its resulting workings, without feedback a carrot would not grow.

We, I think, are part of a great mind, one full of unimaginable potential of which we see, when we look around, only a minute part of what we have yet to discover.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:16 PM
Administrator
There are Layers in the spirit world Those who do wrong go to the low levels im speaking of murders and other undesirables. and they stay there unless they atturn for what they did,
A murder victim would not see the one who did it,as they would be on different levels etc

Namaste
Old 10-03-2020, 10:43 PM
Elfin

Hi am sorry all... Don't wish to offend anyone..just my own personal belief. When we continue our journey after our best before date has expired on earth we go to a much better place. A place where there are "different levels" , a bit like being in school. The "hell" that is often talked about is here, now, on this earth... How can it not be???
Old 11-03-2020, 02:11 PM
Regarding the Other Side and the different places there, I recommend these:
Books -
Many Lives, Many Masters. Brian Weiss
The Other Side and Back -S. Browne
The World Beyond -R. Montgomery (Hitler, Lincoln, Kennedy all explained in this book)

Chico Xavier's DVD 'The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey'
The messages to James E. Padgett - online free
Life in the Unseen World- A. Borgia - online free

That should be enough

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Elfin

Hi... Am familiar with Brian Weiss.. have bought his works in past... Not familiar with others...
Old 11-03-2020, 06:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi am sorry all... Don't wish to offend anyone..just my own personal belief. When we continue our journey after our best before date has expired on earth we go to a much better place. A place where there are "different levels" , a bit like being in school. The "hell" that is often talked about is here, now, on this earth... How can it not be???

As you say, this is your own personal belief. My own personal belief is that when we make the transition to the astral realms then we find ourselves on whichever astral plane corresponds to our own vibration. For many people, this will be a much better place. For some, it will not be.

Peace
Old 12-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Hi... Am familiar with Brian Weiss.. have bought his works in past... Not familiar with others...
Example - Anthony Borgia's, Life in the World Unseen was used as a reference, even based on, for Robin W. in "What Dreams May Come'.
In the world of 'this kind of stuff', all are very well-known.

The diff realms are made very clear in that message from Borgia's friend.
And also in all Chico Xavier's books, an extraordinary medium, RIP, if you can find some in English, I did.
The movie says it all.
These 2 are the best about the diff Celestial Realms.

These messages from the Other Side explain- there are very unpleasant places there - made by the
people themselves.
You will also learn there is always 'help' - repeated visits by someone at a higher level trying to guide or remind them
there is something better, more, with light and love.
Even when you are in a wonderful place ...still, always higher beings visit to remind you ---'There's more and seek it.'
Hell, as a God punishment, is a not there...it is a self made terrible state of mind that, like here, is then created around you and
can last a very long time, like here...it is up to the individual to wake up...
with help from others...that can be ignored for eons.
But, they are never completely left alone - they're visited.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
As you say, this is your own personal belief. My own personal belief is that when we make the transition to the astral realms then we find ourselves on whichever astral plane corresponds to our own vibration. For many people, this will be a much better place. For some, it will not be.

Peace
Hi... I do absolutely agree with that...but how can anything be as bad as the terrible world events in which we currently live? I agree , there are some awful people, evil, that have to start from the bottom on the astral plane...but I can't even imagine the bottom tier of astral plane is anywhere near all we know about the evil in this world.
Old 12-03-2020, 03:53 PM
Quote:
...but I can't even imagine the bottom tier of astral plane is anywhere near
all we know about the evil in this world.
What evil - people are doing their karmic thing ---it will all be for the good in the end...there's a reason for everything under the Sun.
If one doesn't know, (ok, I will say 'believe') that there is a reason
for things -the good, the bad and the ugly or a Bigger Picture going on here - well, hopefully they will be shown that
there is a reason one day.

(I didn't just come up with this, I'm not that smart - I was shown.)