Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 06-05-2019, 08:37 AM
Knower
Astrology actually makes sense ;)

Hello everyone. First of all i need to apologize for my english, its not my native language.
Some time ago I red that 5'th mai some things will eventually change drastically, or sth like this, i don't remember exactly. And today i realized that what happened yesterday in my life - and that's was important, big thing, and i don't even know how this happened, why i said exactly what i ve said? It is all really thought-provoking right now.
It wasnt horoscope, just mentioned somewhere this information... And my questions is do you know any [|]reliable[/i] sources of information about what's coming? I don't want to know a lot, and i don't want to get to known informations that will mess up in my mind, i just want to know for example which month is for example good to making changes or... Actually i don't really know what i want, i just wanted to share my experience and maybe Ask if there are any sites that are trustworthy to read... About what's coming. If there is any sense in trying to get to known the future, because thats another topic, because for me it seems a bit dangerous and i m quite reserved about this, but on the other hand im impressed of what i ve experienced.
I think thats all what i wanted to say and Ask. If you think you have some materials that could be interesting to me feel free to send me them. If you want to share your experience you are also invited to do that :) and if this topic doesnt fits here i want to apologize and i will delete it.
Have a nice day ;) :)
Old 06-05-2019, 06:27 PM
Master

Hi lamb1

Are you asking about astrology in particular? Or are you asking for sites which offer psychic guides to the future?

If you want astrological sites then you can always set yourself up on Astrodienst (https://www.astro.com/). You will need to know your exact time of birth. Astrodienst tells you which planets are affecting your chart, both short term and long term. You don't need to understand a lot about astrology as interpretations are provided.

Bear in mind that there is a big difference between a computerised reading and a personal reading with an astrologer. A computer reading will describe the influences of particular aspects, whereas a good astrologer will also consider the chart as a whole.

But a site like Astrodienst can be helpful to see the long-term influences and when they are in effect. These are not predictions as to what might happen and when, but they do show what might be influencing your life.

If you want psychic guides to your future then I don't know of any good sites. No doubt there are plenty of psychics offering readings on the net, but I have never looked into any of them.

Peace.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:05 AM
Master
nvm (Nevermind)

Last edited by girlsearching : 04-06-2019 at 12:57 AM.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Master
I think you should check out the site Astrodienst. You can input your birth information (As well as other peoples' and save it there) and there are some free sample readings offered there once you do that. There is one called Short Report Forecast that tells you about the planets aligning currently or in months coming up, and describes how it might effect you.
Of course it's important to keep in mind that there are positive and negative potentials with any Astrological influence, so if something seems condemning just remember that it is up to you to use the energies for the best and it'll help you grow, transform, and understand yourself and others better.

https://www.astro.com/horoscopes?nhor=145
Old 02-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Knower
Thank you guys. Sadly girlsearching removed what she/he wrote, I wonder what it was :) I'm aware that my post is silly, as I am silly. Thank you very much for the sites, I will check them for sure!
Old 03-07-2019, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
Thank you guys. Sadly girlsearching removed what she/he wrote, I wonder what it was :) I'm aware that my post is silly, as I am silly. Thank you very much for the sites, I will check them for sure!
I was going to talk about The Decans and Stelliums whitch I'm not familiar with at all.

Decans: In astrology, a decan is the subdivision of an astrological sign. In order to give fuller interpretation to the zodiac signs, ancient astrologers subdivided each sign into periods of approximately ten days.

Stellium: A stellium is defined as a group of several planets in a single sign of the zodiac or a single house.

I believe in Astrology I'd much rather read about in ancient books than reading about the zodiac on the internet that I find can be biased . I don't care to much about Tarot Card Readers on YouTube cause none of what they say pertains to me. I'm a Virgo September born I have struggled with my sign at times I hate it and the stereotypes often associated with The Virgo.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I was going to talk about The Decans and Stelliums whitch I'm not familiar with at all.

Decans: In astrology, a decan is the subdivision of an astrological sign. In order to give fuller interpretation to the zodiac signs, ancient astrologers subdivided each sign into periods of approximately ten days.

Stellium: A stellium is defined as a group of several planets in a single sign of the zodiac or a single house.

I believe in Astrology I'd much rather read about in ancient books than reading about the zodiac on the internet that I find can be biased . I don't care to much about Tarot Card Readers on YouTube cause none of what they say pertains to me. I'm a Virgo September born I have struggled with my sign at times I hate it and the stereotypes often associated with The Virgo.

Every sign has its positive and negatives (or higher and lower), and we all struggle with the lower aspects of our Sun sign.

The traditional perspective on Virgo is that it is associated with critical thought, perfectionism and hard work. Virgo is an earth sign, so Virgoans tend to be practical, both personally and professionally, but this may also manifest as pettiness.

The higher perspective on Virgo is that it gives birth to the inner Christ Consciousness, nurturing the development of the Soul. As an earth sign, Virgo is about bringing the higher into physical manifestation. It also relates to inner purification, cleansing the lower self of impurities which block the shining of the inner Light.

Hence the strong associations with Christianity, because the past 2,000 years have been the Age of Pisces which is the opposite sign to Virgo. So in the West this has dominated as the idea of the Virgin giving birth to the Christ.

So perhaps don't be too critical of your Virgo - look to the higher aspects.

Peace
Old 04-07-2019, 06:33 PM
Knower
I'm Leo and don't know what does it mean to be Leo. I only know that usually person with this sign has confidence or sth like this. And as to those ancient books, do you have in your mind any specific book? I'm really sorry that my questions are so I don't know, immature? But really don't know how to start.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
I'm Leo and don't know what does it mean to be Leo. I only know that usually person with this sign has confidence or sth like this. And as to those ancient books, do you have in your mind any specific book? I'm really sorry that my questions are so I don't know, immature? But really don't know how to start.

No need to apologise for your question. Astrology is a big subject, and when we first look into it then it all seems quite confusing. My own understanding is very limited. I don't use any particular book.

So you say that you are Leo, by which I presume that your Sun sign is Leo. Leo is all about "I am", the assertion of one's identity. On a lower level this is the assertion of the personal identity, on a higher level Leo is all about "I AM", the assertion of our spiritual identity.

But we cannot look at the sun sign in isolation. We need to consider the entire chart. If you know your actual time of birth then go to Astrodienst as previously mentioned and get your chart done. It may not make much sense to you at first, but it is a start.

Peace
Old 05-07-2019, 05:00 PM
I have way more respect for astrology since seeing the Docu movie, free online
''The Star of Bethlehem"...now I see ALL of the stars, the sky, the galaxy's movement at all times to
be working like a fine tuned Swiss watch's inner mechanism of cogs and gears.

So precise, whether you call it astronomy, no matter...that Kepler
in the 16th c figured out a formula so precise that NASA used his formula
to send a probe into space to land on an Asteroid TEN years later speeding at
19,000mph...nd about 1x3 miles 'small'.

The whole Universe is one big precise planned machine, as I see it know.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru