Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 17-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Neville

Solar Flares to effect Earths Magnetosphere

If you have a problem with your cell phones on Today or Tommorrow, this might be why,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12493980
Old 17-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Gracey

There was one earlier last week that interrupted all of pa and cumberland md. my phone and internet was not working right.
Old 17-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Jules

wow. All day Ive had problems with the laptop and my mobile.
Old 17-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Dilchannan

I had serious issues with my t.v last night and finally had to just turn the darn thing off...
Old 17-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Master
does anyone else ever notice that when there are solar flares, inner vision and dream recall become much brighter and easier???
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 17-02-2011, 11:33 PM
tragblack

I never notice the solar flares, which is weird, because I usually get taken up by enrgies... Maybe they affect me subtley.
Old 17-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Neville

My laptop is acting a little glitchy in the past hour or so :)
Old 18-02-2011, 02:22 AM
Summerland

China is already experiencing satellite communication problems. England has the chance to see aurora borealis lights. Earthquake activity will likely increase as the CME's cause planetary tremors due to the snapback of the magnetic field. There can also be an increase in heartattacks and flare-ups of schizophrenia.
Old 18-02-2011, 02:30 AM
dogninja

i was bummed it did not shear off the earths atmosphere. maybe 2012!!
Old 18-02-2011, 03:00 AM
Time

Not to mention the light show!!!!!

This means northern Lights for people above the 40th paralell !! Even people in the UK countryside should see something