Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 17-05-2020, 01:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Smudge Kit

I purchased a smudge kit waiting for it to arrive. Although I am unfamiliar with smudging I surmise it is not overly difficult to do.

Any suggestions will be most helpful.

Thank you
EnterHere
Old 17-05-2020, 01:33 PM
Newbie ;)

i'd start at the front door of the home and light your smudge stick slowly. Then, begin to slowly walk around the home. make sure to walk mindfully and with care, walking clockwise around the entire perimeter of the home. make sure the smoke drifts into even hidden spaces, like inside closets, basements and dark corners. so it would be best to slightly open the basemet door and closet doors 1inch or less then an inch
Old 23-06-2020, 04:38 PM
Master

I myself don't follow any routine at all when I smudge a house. I'll just start at one room and then just go about the house room by room smudging. I personally do like to also have a candle burning in each room too and say my own made up protection prayer in each room as I smudge and ask for it to be blessed.

As I smudge each room I also like to imagine it being filled with divine energies. I finish up by imagining divine energy in the wall cavities and up in the ceiling area.

Just do whatever feels right to you.
Old 13-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Pathfinder

Sea-Dove, I like that about divine energies! Next time I do that, I will see how that works for me. The ceiling is so important. So is the floor. The entities can drop to the floor and travel unseen unless you are watching for it. What does the candle do? I learn something new here every day!

~Love and Light~
Old 25-11-2020, 04:59 AM
Master
I like smudging with Black Sage (MugWort) and use Black Salt in the corners and under the window and if I still have some left, I put it around the perimeter. The BLACK drives out the 'negative' and then do the following again but use White Sage and Dead Sea Salt instead.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-11-2020, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
Sea-Dove, I like that about divine energies! Next time I do that, I will see how that works for me. The ceiling is so important. So is the floor. The entities can drop to the floor and travel unseen unless you are watching for it. What does the candle do? I learn something new here every day!

~Love and Light~
Yes, and the roof!
For me not to do with entities but negative energies. My house is clean but of course I too have a bad hair-day.

I usually do the living room only, or all of downstairs if necessary. Hardly ever the entire house as I did that very thoroughly before I moved in. Including the candle, a bowl of water and one with salt in each room back then.

Sometimes I don't smudge a room but my aura.