Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-04-2020, 05:11 PM
Experiencer

What is the symbolism of this dream please? Appreciated

I have been bullied by uncles, a cousin, they are narcissists, they are manipulative, sly, bad mouth me when I can, put me down, belittle, ostracise, try to overpower etc. And also some other people linked to them.

I wasn't in the dream, but in this dream there was a man with a black tarantula on his palm and the tarantula stung him in the middle of his palm.

Maybe it is a subconscious warning of people conspiring against me or even worse, maybe something bad may happen?

Thanks.
Old 18-04-2020, 05:37 PM
Master
The first thing that comes to mind,is vampirism.Every person who's bullying others,is because they feed from their fear.

As for the tarantula,i think they're parasites.One time while in trance state i saw a HUGE spider on my window.Consider it something like the manifestation of fear and negativity.
Other people have seen these etheric spiders as well.It's not a good sign.
Old 18-04-2020, 05:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
The first thing that comes to mind,is vampirism.Every person who's bullying others,is because they feed from their fear.

As for the tarantula,i think they're parasites.One time while in trance state i saw a HUGE spider on my window.Consider it something like the manifestation of fear and negativity.
Other people have seen these etheric spiders as well.It's not a good sign.

Thank you very much lomax.

In my dream, what is the meaning? Just fear? Or a possible manifestation of something cynical, mean going to happen that the subconscious is warning me from?
Old 18-04-2020, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
Thank you very much lomax.

In my dream, what is the meaning? Just fear? Or a possible manifestation of something cynical, mean going to happen that the subconscious is warning me from?
I don't know.You'll know when a dream will look like a warning.On the other hand you can't digest every bad dream and take as granted that something evil will happen.
Old 18-04-2020, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:
I have been bullied by uncles, a cousin, they are narcissists, they are manipulative, sly, bad mouth me when I can, put me down, belittle, ostracise, try to overpower etc. And also some other people linked to them.

I wasn't in the dream, but in this dream there was a man with a black tarantula on his palm and the tarantula stung him in the middle of his palm.

Maybe it is a subconscious warning of people conspiring against me or even worse, maybe something bad may happen?

You say that you weren't in the dream, but there is the idea that everything in a dream reflects some aspect of ourselves.

So what does a tarantula signify to you? Probably something dangerous and unpleasant. An obvious interpretation is that the tarantula represents all your family members who give you such a hard time.

What is the significance of the palm? We use our hands to hold on to something, but in this case what you are holding on to is causing you pain.

Maybe you need to shake the tarantula off your palm - in other words, break away from your family. Otherwise they will keep on biting you.

Just one possible interpretation.

Peace
Old 18-04-2020, 08:05 PM
Master

Quote:

Thanks.
If you have some kind of connection with your inner source of knowledge and guidance, ask it for the meaning of your dreams. Often, the meaning isn't obvious.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-04-2020, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
You say that you weren't in the dream, but there is the idea that everything in a dream reflects some aspect of ourselves.

So what does a tarantula signify to you? Probably something dangerous and unpleasant. An obvious interpretation is that the tarantula represents all your family members who give you such a hard time.

What is the significance of the palm? We use our hands to hold on to something, but in this case what you are holding on to is causing you pain.

Maybe you need to shake the tarantula off your palm - in other words, break away from your family. Otherwise they will keep on biting you.

Just one possible interpretation.

Peace
That was a very good dream interpretation.
Old 18-04-2020, 10:39 PM
Experiencer

Thank very much all of you for your insights. Much appreciated.
Old 19-04-2020, 05:07 PM
Master

Of course, a dream can be interpreted on many levels.

So on one level, the black tarantula may represent something external - your family members who give you a hard time.

On another level, the black tarantula may represent something internal - your feelings of hurt and resentment and victimhood. This is the real cause of your suffering.

You cannot change your family - they are what they are. You can change your internal feelings. Maybe your challenge is to let go of your idea of being a victim of your family members. Change yourself, and then perhaps your family will treat you differently.

Peace
Old 19-04-2020, 05:40 PM
Master
I abandoned completely some family members for my own good.As a child,i could feel a heavy atmosphere when i was close to them,and for the next two days i was sick.
Not to mention that they filled me with guilts for things that they were responsible.