Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 24-03-2020, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Did meditations to recieve a text

I've done several different meditations to recieve a text from a certain person.
What happened when I did it 3 days ago was that soon after a guy who hadn't contacted me in over a week texted me randomly, he didn't even have anything to say and we haven't texted again since because i'm not really that interested in him.
Another guy texted me also whom i've had on and off contact with and been planning to meet with for probably a year but it hasn't happened yet because I keep forgetting about him and he's busy too. He suddenly texted me while I was meditating and started talking about plans to meet up as soon as possible and now he's texting me way more often than before.
But... The guy I was very clear in my meditation that I wanted a text from has not texted me or interacted with me any other way either for that matter on social media. What does that mean or is it just a coincidence?
Old 24-03-2020, 11:26 PM
Master

It can be done. Just be careful to put restrictions, because you can get your wished fulfilled in a way you might not like it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-04-2020, 10:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It can be done. Just be careful to put restrictions, because you can get your wished fulfilled in a way you might not like it.

In what ways could it come true in a bad way? As an example
Old 15-04-2020, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccy
In what ways could it come true in a bad way? As an example
For example you want somebody to text you. He might text you to let you know that he just got engaged, or asking for money, or that he is ill.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.