Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-07-2011, 06:59 AM
spiritmonk

General question on psychic abilities and medical issues

I have a quick question for everyone here that has psychic/spiritual abilities...

I've been dealing with a health issue for some time, and I've noticed that a few other people I know who are also in tune with their psychic/spiritual abilities share the same issue.

So, that said, does anyone here know if individuals with psychic/spiritual abilities tend to have any reoccurring health issue, and is so, what are the most common?

(Note: I will share the health issue later as I do not want to taint the replies of individuals).

With Love,
Spirit Monk
Old 16-07-2011, 01:58 PM
moke64916

Not me, and I have psychic abilities. I think the health issues just have to do with clearing the subconscious mind. The higher ones frequency level rises the less subconscious fears can survive. The darkness cannot survive in the light, but fears and issues with the subconscious need to be cleared as your frequency level rises.
Old 16-07-2011, 01:58 PM
moke64916

It is fighting these fears that cause the health issues in my opinion.
Old 16-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Medium_Laura

Health issue? For me anxiety is probably the one that I had early on. Headaches when I began to open up. Fears when you start out are pretty normal and you have to get through them.
Old 18-07-2011, 12:32 AM
spiritmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Health issue? For me anxiety is probably the one that I had early on. Headaches when I began to open up. Fears when you start out are pretty normal and you have to get through them.

And you hit it on the head... anxiety seems to be rather common with myself and those I know who have abilities. I have (and the others in question) have had our abilities for years and the anxiety never has vanished.

What stopped the anxiety for you?

With Love,
Spirit Monk
Old 18-07-2011, 12:33 AM
spiritmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
It is fighting these fears that cause the health issues in my opinion.

Thanks for the input, Moke.

With Love,
Spirit Monk
Old 18-07-2011, 01:04 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura

I am similar to you, Laura. I am still learning and all, I have some anxiety, and I sometimes get headaches on the very top of my head. But apart from that, I am healthy.
Old 18-07-2011, 03:05 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritmonk
And you hit it on the head... anxiety seems to be rather common with myself and those I know who have abilities. I have (and the others in question) have had our abilities for years and the anxiety never has vanished.

What stopped the anxiety for you?

With Love,
Spirit Monk
Self talk! :) I still battle it but less than I did. I choose now to look at what my fear is. Is it real? Is it my mind trying to make up ****? If it's a fear say like flying in a plane. I run the statistics. When was the last plane crash? Was it this airline? What are the chances that I'll die in this plane? Is that really a concern for me right now? etc. Usually I can talk myself down from whatever it is and I feel better :)
Old 18-07-2011, 08:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Spirit Monk

I have a long term health issue but this started a long time before I opened up psychically. Some do say that my health problems are linked to spiritual experiences, but I don't believe that myself. I have tried all manner of treatments and I am reluctant to assign to the belief that emotional issues are the cause of all physcial problems, even though this view is very popular in spiritual circles right now. I believe that sometimes we just get sick, as animals do. There's not necessarily any rhyme or reason to it. If one day someone can prove that I will get better if I think this or that, feel this or that, unblock this or that, I will be very happy to hear from them. In the meantime, I'm trying to accept where I am and live my life as it is.
Old 18-07-2011, 12:58 PM
moke64916

Anxiety is common with psychics. We feel others energy. Sometimes it may not be nice. But I have learned to turn OFF my psychic abilities when I choose to and turn it back on when I choose to. I realized most of my past anxiety was feeling others energy and thinking it was my own when I was unaware that I was a psychic. Anxiety goes away when you surrender to "what is." You get that 'fight' or 'flight' response. Recognition of when anxiety cycles FIRST START UP is key to stopping it. Then you have the CHOICE of 'fight'(resist) or 'flight'(surrender). I used to have extreme anxiety isssues, but not anymore. And also being Present in the moment will take away anxiety. A lot of psychics are out of the moment because of their visions or feeling others energy, and seeing things about others. When you are fully present in the moment, you have a choice to turn on or turn off the psychic abilities. Controlling your abilities is key.