Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Master
Well why reply ???.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Scattered Sheep

22 And he showed me a river of waterof life, clear as crystal, comingfrom the throne of Elohim and of the Lamb. 2In the middle of its street, and on eitherside of the river, was the tree of life, whichbore twelve fruits, each tree yielding itsfruit every month. And the leaves of thetree were for the healing of the nations. 3And no longer shall there be any curse,and the throne of Elohim and of the Lambshall be in it, and His servants shall serveHim. 4And they shall see His face, and HisName shall be upon their foreheads. 5And night shall be no more, and theyshall have no need of a lamp or the light ofthe sun, because Elohim shall givethem light. And they shall reign foreverand ever. 6And he said to me, “These words aretrustworthy and true. And Elohim ofthe set-apart prophets has sent His messen-ger to show His servants what has to takeplace with speed. 7“See, I am coming speedily! Blessed ishe who guards the words of the prophecyof this book.” 8And I, Yohanan, saw and heard thesematters. And when I heard and saw, I felldown to worship before the feet of themessenger who showed me these matters. 9And he said to me, “See, do not! For Iam your fellow servant, and of your broth-ers the prophets, and of those who areguarding the words of this book. WorshipElohim.” 10And he said to me, “Do not seal thewords of the prophecy of this book,because the time is near. 11“He who does wrong, let him do morewrong; he who is filthy, let him be morefilthy; he who is righteous, let him be morerighteous; he who is set-apart, let him bemore set-apart. 12“And see, I am coming speedily, andMy reward is with Me, to give to eachaccording to his work.l13“I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, theBeginning and the End, the First and theLast. 14“Blessed are those doingm His com-mands,n so that the authority shall betheirs unto the tree of life, and to enterthrough the gates into the city. 15“But outside are the dogs and thosewho enchant with drugs, and those who*****, and the murderers, and the idol-aters, and all who love and do falsehood.o16“I, , have sent My messenger towitness to you these matters in the assem-blies. I am the Root and the Offspring ofDawid,p the Bright and Morning Star.” 17And the Spirit and the bride say,“Come!” And he who hears, let him say,“Come!” And he who thirsts, come! Andhe who desires it, take the water of lifewithout paying! 18For I witness to everyone hearing thewords of the prophecy of this book: If any-one adds to them, Elohim shall add to himthe plagues that are written in this book, 19and if anyone takes away from thewords of the book of this prophecy,Elohim shall take away his part from theBook of Life, and out of the set-apart city,which are written in this Book. 20He that bears witness of these matterssays, “Yea, I am coming speedily.” Amen.Yea, come, Master ! 21The favour of our Master Messiah be with the set-apart ones. Amen

Because it is my post.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:56 AM
amy green

Sheep - I see when you get to 15 even the scriptures get censored on SF! Have they blasphemed or could sheep be changing the text since I see no bible reference to the way this is worded here?

So non christians can expect plagues then? Do non christians ("the fallen") live in a different part of the world than christians? Or will christians remain uncontaminated?

This sounds a lot like the God of wrath of the Old Testament - sooooo far away from the message of love that Jesus spread wouldn't you say?

Last edited by amy green : 10-05-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Actually, you get what you expect to get...If you expect to sit on a cloud playing a harp, then very likely that is what you will do---for a while anyway...until you are able to see that there is so much more....death "is" personal, but you never go through it alone or without assistance....

yeah well, i used to believe that too ... until my NDE. i was a very devoted christian the time of the accident and one would have imagined that i'd have encountered Jesus, angels and maybe some saints and departed relatives as per the christian formula BUT that's not what happened. i actually ended up in the company of some ornately decorated blue skinned entities, very hindu-ish and quite surprising from my christian oriented point of view upon returning to my body as my exposure to hindu divinity concepts was nil at that time. and as far as i could tell i was alone during the transitioning but there was no fear in that fact. i seemed to know where i was going.

of course, my experience is only mine.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:41 PM
amy green

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
yeah well, i used to believe that too ... until my NDE. i was a very devoted christian the time of the accident and one would have imagined that i'd have encountered Jesus, angels and maybe some saints and departed relatives as per the christian formula BUT that's not what happened. i actually ended up in the company of some ornately decorated blue skinned entities, very hindu-ish (and quite surprising from my christian oriented point of view upon returning to my body). and as far as i could tell i was alone during the transitioning but there was no fear in that fact. i seemed to know where i was going.

of course, my experience is only mine.
That's interesting...could this be the truth? If so, can we handle the truth!?
Old 10-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
That's interesting...could this be the truth? If so, can we handle the truth!?

well, it turned out to be truth for me anyway. surprise! surprise! the experience opened up all kinds of new avenues of spiritual possibility and facilitated a much more expanded view of the divinity concept.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Scattered Sheep

THE TRUTH? Not my quote...sheep but I agree..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps you are a bit confused at all the various statements found here.

Many years ago, when I decided to believe in what is called the bible, I took one look at the various denominations out there and decided I wasn't going to trust any of them. How could they all have the truth?

There are literally thousands of denominations today. Each of them claim to offer the truth.
Amidst all those denominations, how can we know what is the truth?

I decided that although men can be liars, Yahweh* does not lie. So I decided to put my trust in His word, the Scriptures (Bible).

Through the study of the scriptures I discovered that there are a lot of things that people don't want to accept from His word. Usually, they are because you will have to be different from others. But I knew that I shouldn't let the fear of being different affect what I believe. If it is truth, then it is truth and I must accept it, no matter what.

I later learned that there are others like me who decided to forget about all the denominations, traditions, doctrines, etc. and just study what the scriptures say and walk in it. I am encouraged that nearly all that I have met came to much of the same conclusions that you see on this web site.

You will notice that a large quantity of words on this web site are scripture. This is because I do believe that His word is the best teacher. If I can just point it out, I know that He can do the rest.

There must be one truth, there has to be. There can't be two truths that are opposed to each other. One must be a lie, the other truth. I am convinced that those who seek the truth without pretense will find it. Here are a couple scriptures I love:

Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Isaiah 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am Elohim*, and there is none else.

So let's take our eyes off the denominations, our eyes off of man,
and let's look to Yahweh* to find the truth of salvation!

There is a promise given to those who find and walk in the way of truth!
Old 10-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Master
there is no reason why Truth has to be viewed from a singular angle, no reason why we all must conform to some specific religious mindset, believe only in a certain collection of myths or adhere to a set of rules and regulations contrived by ancient strangers. some folks enjoy the security of such confining spiritual limitations while others are inspired to explore the vastness of "God's" creativity.

to each their own but why when one chooses one's own one MUST desire to see those who don't chose the same punished w/ demonic torture is just beyond my understanding. cruel and creepy.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Scattered Sheep

1 Revelation of Yahushua Messiah, which Elohim gave Him to show His ser- vants what has to take place with speed. And He signified it by sending His mes- senger to His servant Yohanan, 2who bore witness to the Word of Elohim, and the witness of Yahushua Messiah – to all he saw. 3Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and guard what is written in it, for the time is near. 4Yohanan, to the seven assemblies that are in Asia: Favour to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is com- ing, and from the seven Spirits that are before His throne, 5and from Yahushua Messiah, the trustwor- thy witness, the first-born from the dead, and the ruler of the sovereigns of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, 6and has made us sovereigns and priests to His Elohim and Father, to Him be esteem and rule forever and ever. Amen. 7See, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye shall see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth shall mourn because of Him. Yea, Amen. 8“I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, Beginning and End,” says Yahweh “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” 9I, Yohanan, both your brother and co- sharer in pressure, and in the reign and endurance of Yahushua Messiah, came to be on the island that is called Patmos for the Word of Elohim and for the witness of Yahushua Messiah. 10I came to be in the Spirit on the Day of Yahweh,a and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, 11saying, “I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, the First and the Last,” and, “Write in a book what you see and send it to the seven assemblies of Asia – to Ephesos, and to Smurna, and to Pergamos, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodikeia.” 12And I turned to see the voice which spoke with me. And having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and in the midst of the seven lamp- stands One like the Son of Adam, dressed in a robe down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. 14And His head and hair were white as white wool, as snow, and His eyes as a flame of fire, 15and His feet like burnished brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters. 16And in His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword,b and His face was as the sun shining in its strength. 17And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead, and He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid, I am the First and the Last, 18and the living One. And I became dead, and see, I am living forever and ever. Amen. And I possess the keys of the grave
Old 10-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Master
Sheep ... you don't appear to respond to responses with any personal insight or individuality, just blocks of text cut and pasted from the Bible. i mean, so what? anyone can do that.