Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Master
Hi Tatiana.

This is curious.

I don’t doubt past life memories since I have got one of my own - especially strong one that connects me to a possible Yakutian-Evenk native (ancestor).

That aside.
My (great?) grandfather’s cousin worked in the Tsar Nicholas II household as a nanny (or one of the nannies).
If she wasn’t a ‘blood-stopper’ herself, our family would certainly have known people who were.
Her name was Anna, but family called her ‘Warsaw Anni’, because she met and later married a Polish individual who had worked as a Tsar’s horse guard.
Members of our family could visit Anni, but they didn’t stay at The Great Gatchina Palace – instead they stayed at the old palace that was used as a guesthouse.
Or so I have heard.

Anni and her husband left for Warsaw a couple of years prior to the execution of the Romanov family.
Old 16-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Master
P.S.
Thanks for this reminder Tatiana.

I have never pursued this family story, thought my relative left for Warsaw and was never heard of again - end of the story.

And by 'horse guard' I assume, that this relative’s husband was in the Tsar Nicholas life guard horse regiment.
But why was he Polish?
I never questioned that either, but it seems Tsar Nicholas II, apart from being the last Emperor of Russia, was also the Grand Duke of Finland and King of Poland - though only titular, they must have had some arrangements that enabled Anna's husband to take that (assumed) life guard position and one would think there would be some lists of those names - where a Polish surname would stand out.
Do you have any links for those?

I assume also that our family, or our family connections to blood-stoppers perhaps maintained the haemophiliac situation until Rasputin came to the scene.
Does this ring any bells Tatiana?

And by the 'old palace' by the lake, where our family members stayed as guests, I assume must have meant the Priory Palace:
http://www.saint-petersburg.com/gatchina/

It also looks like from the genealogy pages, that part of our family branch, riding on Anna’s coattails - had moved to Saint Petersburg, and some descendants of those are still found there who possibly could tell the full story.
Old 17-03-2018, 04:53 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hmm are you certain? I can’t recall a Nanny who’s name started with Anna we had ladies in waiting’s but Anna Vyrubova was not polish and I don’t recall polish nannies

To be sure I checked for you and we didn’t have a polish nanny named Anna
Old 17-03-2018, 07:28 AM
Master
Quite certain, but perhaps I should contact the relatives in Saint Petersburg, because at some point I would like to learn the full truth of that family story.

So - not Anna Stepanovna Demidova who was the maid executed alongside the Romanovs, nor Anna Vyrubova - Tsarina’s friend who escaped to Finland.
But another Anna from the ‘Leningrad Oblast’ area and only her husband, the horse guard was Polish.

Memoirs of Anna Vyrubova:
http://www.alexanderpalace.org/palace/2anna1.html
Old 18-03-2018, 02:31 AM
Master
The things one learns by looking into them ……..

Reading Anna Vyrubova memoirs - Tsarskoe Selo is mentioned.
But if ‘our’ Anna had indeed moved with the Tsar family (whatever her position officially was?) then why had I never heard of Tsarskoe Selo?

Went to look for the bits of paper where I had written about Anna/Anni.
Found one with her maiden name and with the Polish surname (not how it perhaps is spelled, but how it kinda sounded like to the relatives).

Also written down were places visited by relatives – The Palace at Saint Petersburg in winter and Gatchina in summer.
Then I had also written down “Saari” – but the old Catchina Palace by the lake wasn’t on an “saari”= island surely, was it?
Was Tsarskoe Selo then something not to be mentioned, because Alexei’s haemophilia was treated there and had to be kept a secret even from the extended Romanov family connections - let alone others?

But then I found a link that explains that Tsarskoe Selo had been called "Saarskaya Myza" – in other words “Saari” village - in Finnish.
(Well, fancy that - I didn't know!):
https://www.travelallrussia.com/tsarskoe-selo

So thanks for bringing this subject up Tatiana whatever the real truth behind all of this is.

Last edited by sentient : 18-03-2018 at 06:07 AM.
Old 18-03-2018, 06:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Maybe a new thread should be made for this topic :)
Old 18-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Master
Sorry to hijack your thread Tatiana, thought I could spark some of your memories, especially of the loyal (till the end) maid Anna Stepanovna Demidova:
https://thelastromanovchildren.wordp...anna-demidova/

Or memories of the Palaces of Saint Petersburg, Catchina and Saari, after all it had all been Ingrian lands:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingria

How were the Izhorians and Votes, the indigenous people of the place treated by the Tsar family, who otherwise were said to have been so fond of Finns and peasants?
Any memories from your many holidays to Finland? Individuals you remember meeting? Special places?

Are you Russian, perhaps living in South or North Americas?
I am not Russian myself (except a tiny bit of White Sea Pomor ancestry), but most of my mixed indigenous Finnic and Saami ancestry comes from here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novgorod_Republic

What is your ancestry?
Have you done a DNA-test linking you to Romanovs?
Just an idea to perhaps try and see.
Old 19-03-2018, 04:24 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Yes I have fond memories of Anna already I remember a good amount of my life I didn’t make this post to try to uncover anything haha :) just to share and hopefully find some people I knew!

Finland was very important to us and Papa felt so relaxed there. I’ve had dreams of memories of Finland. It’s beautiful, and I still feel the connection. Yes I am Russian and have ties to the female side of the Romanovs through Alexandra.
Old 19-03-2018, 06:50 AM
Master
[quote=sentient]Sorry to hijack your thread Tatiana, thought I could spark some of your memories, especially of the loyal (till the end) maid Anna Stepanovna Demidova:
https://thelastromanovchildren.wordp...anna-demidova/

Or memories of the Palaces of Saint Petersburg, Catchina and Saari, after all it had all been Ingrian lands:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingria

How were the Izhorians and Votes, the indigenous people of the place treated by the Tsar family, who otherwise were said to have been so fond of Finns and peasants?
Any memories from your many holidays to Finland? Individuals you remember meeting? Special places?

Are you Russian, perhaps living in South or North Americas?
I am not Russian myself (except a tiny bit of White Sea Pomor ancestry), but most of my mixed indigenous Finnic and Saami ancestry comes from here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novgorod_Republic

What is your ancestry?
Have you done a DNA-test linking you to Romanovs?
Just an idea to perhaps try and see.[/QUOTE

Fascinating story Sentient, really interesting. I have been tracing my Ancestors for years and have found ' Ancestry ' to be the best regarding Documents etc. They do have some Russian info: I don't know if any here https://search.ancestry.co.uk/Places...a/Default.aspx
would help
Old 19-03-2018, 06:57 AM
Master
[quote=TatianaRomanov]Yes I have fond memories of Anna already I remember a good amount of my life I didn’t make this post to try to uncover anything haha :) just to share and hopefully find some people I knew!

Finland was very important to us and Papa felt so relaxed there. I’ve had dreams of memories of Finland. It’s beautiful, and I still feel the connection. Yes I am Russian and have ties to the female side of the Romanovs through Alexandra.[/QUOTE

Have you had your DNA tested? It would be interesting to see your Chart if you have, also your Raw Data is fascinating, very useful for Medical info:.