Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 05-09-2015, 06:10 AM
OneChord

I don't understand what happened..

I talked to this girl for a year and a half online.. then we started talking on the phone and that lasted less than 3 days before she just left. What happened?
Old 05-09-2015, 08:52 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneChord
I talked to this girl for a year and a half online.. then we started talking on the phone and that lasted less than 3 days before she just left. What happened?
She randomly left? I find that a bit odd. Did you two have a falling out at all?
Old 05-09-2015, 02:22 PM
OneChord

Nope. We always had little arguments, differences of our characters that we needed to and tried to sort out, you know the usual.. stating our differences, but they were blown up way out of proportion. I would not call them "fights" at all. Just major differences in our personalities that we were trying to sort out. Maybe we never sorted out our differences....
Old 05-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Suspended

I don't understand why she would just leave if the only thing that happened were you two arguing. Maybe she's dealing with things of her own? I'm still not understanding why she would leave? :/
I'm not missing something here, am I?
Old 05-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Master
People just wander off early in relationships, they see something off in another direction and want to go explore it. Call it
Shiny Object Syndrome'. lol
As we get older we get a little more responsible about at least letting the other person know we are going to wander off or be busy and out of contact. But young people tend to just wander off without a word.
Old 05-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneChord

Did you ever meet in person? Was this the first time she heard your voice?

The difficult thing with conducting online relationships is that without actually meeting the person, hearing them...you can't really know if there's true chemistry. Maybe she didn't like the way you sound. She certainly owes you an explanation, that's for sure.
Old 05-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Suspended

My mind is so confused right now. You mentioned that you had arguments or differences. How bad were these times of trying to "sort out" your differences. I just find it odd that she left without a word or telling you. Not to mention how rude it is :/
Old 05-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
People just wander off early in relationships, they see something off in another direction and want to go explore it. Call it
Shiny Object Syndrome'. lol
As we get older we get a little more responsible about at least letting the other person know we are going to wander off or be busy and out of contact. But young people tend to just wander off without a word.
Yes, I'd say this is accurate.

OneChord, you may have noticed a pattern here. The 'relationship' started online, moved to phone conversations, then vanished - getting closer to IRL (in real life, fully embodied face-to-face). Real human relationship happens in that embodied zone. She may simply have shied away from that.

Of course, at this point it would be hard to say she'll not re-emerge in your life.

I'd say, don't hold your breath.
Old 05-09-2015, 03:27 PM
OneChord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Yes, I'd say this is accurate.

OneChord, you may have noticed a pattern here. The 'relationship' started online, moved to phone conversations, then vanished - getting closer to IRL (in real life, fully embodied face-to-face). Real human relationship happens in that embodied zone. She may simply have shied away from that.

Of course, at this point it would be hard to say she'll not re-emerge in your life.

I'd say, don't hold your breath.
Wow, that is an eye opener.. I'm young too, but I guess I have lived and learned. What comes next, the shiny object, is not always better. The grass isn't always greener on the other side kind of thing.
Old 05-09-2015, 03:31 PM
OneChord

That coming from me is a big thing lol. In my teens and early twenties I thought I'd never meet someone that would be "better" than my Twin flame.

Or that would make me even want to be with them. Let alone someone other than my twin flame.. anyway I'm venturing off-topic here..

I think I understand now Haha!