Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
A quick version of my own visits,if they were visits to spirit land were this.

Each time I was taken to what I would call a 'visiting place'.
Three times I 'met' my husband there and also 'met' friends who have passed away who showed themselves to me,smiling and the same as they were in the physical.
Two of them gave me a tap on the shoulder,no different than here on meeting a friend or relative unexpectedly at a social occasion.
I turned to see smiling faces,laughing at my surprise to see them as normal as they were on the physical plane.
One point.....it had not been that long since their physical death.
So I assumed they were letting me know they were still around in spirit.

The room I was taken to was large,set with tables,beautiful white table cloths on which was placed (no giggling ) Cup and saucers,plates with cake on.
Now you can say I was dreaming,I don't care.

I know what I saw and will swear to this day,I was taken to a sort of reception room,where new comers arrive on their first visit to spirit.
Only I was returning,back to the physical world.
The others I saw had arrived there on permanent basis.
Now to prove my point.

While I was there,hubby standing by my side,a lady approached him,said something to him (silently) but I had the feeling that someone was arriving who he knew personally.

A short time later,an Australian soldier arrived,young and battle scarred.
Dirty,in full uniform.
Hubby went over to speak to him and I 'woke up'.

I receved notice from the Australian Vets Soc. that an old army mate of hubby's had passed away.
Now that old soldier must have been, at the time of his passing, in his 70's. So why did he appear as a young man,in uniform at the time of arriving in spirit?

Deepsea

deepsea, what a lovely "visit" you had with your hubby.....It is often like that--a special meeting place--other times it is more personal, or you just see them with no interaction......the soldier most likely appeared as your hubby knew and remembered him, for recognition purposes, but everyone goes back to about the same age--around what we would call the 30s "or" when they were their happiest and healthiest here on earth......but they can take on any spiritual body that they want, from any life that they lived or even as they always wanted to be.....they have total freedom to do whatever they want..........
Old 16-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Just a thought.

I often wonder if the spirit world listen to the conversations we have about spirit and the afterlife.
I am sure they must.
I wonder if they have a small chuckle at our opinions as to what we expect.

We have our own defined ideas and some folks have different ideas as to what it is truly like in spirit.

We are given and sometimes believe in what we are given as to the true world of spirit.
But after reading several versions,my own opinion included,how much we can differ in our own opinions.
How many versions of the spirit world do we actually believe in?

Let's have your version of how you see the spirit world.
From physical death to entry into spirit and what you expect to experience?
Deepsea

i believe that the spirit world is all around us, as it is just different vibrations...there are many levels of awareness and many realms of reality...there is nothing but love on the Otherside.....we are healthy and happy beyond description and free as birds.....we can do anything that we have ever wanted to do, or learn anything that we ever wanted to learn, or work at any occupation that brings us joy.....we can visit anywhere in the universe......the astral planes are much like earth but if you don't reincarnate, which is a choice, and are ready to move up, then you advance to a higher, lighter, brighter vibration or level of awareness......You are always reunited with your soul family which is joyous......and you go through your life review where you see and feel everything that you have ever done, good and bad, and the effects of your actions....you "see" where you went wrong and how you could have done better....... and see why things happened as they did--the bigger picture....... You also can keep in contact and watch over and guide your loved ones still in the physical....if they are open to it, communication is possible and appreciated....... we are but spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body and this is not our true home......... love and light
Old 17-04-2012, 07:14 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
deepsea, what a lovely "visit" you had with your hubby.....It is often like that--a special meeting place--other times it is more personal, or you just see them with no interaction......the soldier most likely appeared as your hubby knew and remembered him, for recognition purposes, but everyone goes back to about the same age--around what we would call the 30s "or" when they were their happiest and healthiest here on earth......but they can take on any spiritual body that they want, from any life that they lived or even as they always wanted to be.....they have total freedom to do whatever they want..........

Exactly,Juanita.
I remember thinking about the circumstances of the 'dream' the following day and putting thoughts about it together.
it all made so much sense.

One other incident similiar to that was very brief.
I asked hubby to show me what the spirit world was like.
I was shown colours like nothing else on earth.
Vibrant colours like nothing we have here.

Deepsea
Old 17-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Exactly,Juanita.
I remember thinking about the circumstances of the 'dream' the following day and putting thoughts about it together.
it all made so much sense.

One other incident similiar to that was very brief.
I asked hubby to show me what the spirit world was like.
I was shown colours like nothing else on earth.
Vibrant colours like nothing we have here.

Deepsea

Yes, how wonderful is that? sometimes the "visits" are symbolic also, with a definite message to them which you don't always "get" right away.....do you get regular ADCs like butterflys, coins, flickering lights and synchroncities???
Old 18-04-2012, 05:39 AM
deepsea

Yes,I do,Juanita.

Also 'saw' a scene as I was dropping off to sleep.
All in black and white. Still cannot make sense of it or what spirit was trying to tell me.

A scene of a television studio from way back.
Large desk sitting at the back of the room.
Old fashioned microphone sitting on the desk.
A man,short in height standing smiling at me.
I heard 'Will be back' but he hasn't.

Strange.
Deepsea
Old 18-04-2012, 06:02 AM
Ciqala

I have visited the spirit realms many times, and it is not just one place, but many, many realms, of many "worlds" and our illusionary world is just a part of. Spirit is a connective energy interlinking everything, there are many different souls and beings. Being souls incarnated as human it can be confusing to even imagine what it is like, but my best advice to anyone, is to find out for yourself in your own heart knowing and spiritual experience.
Old 18-04-2012, 06:29 AM
deepsea

Yes,I have heard that,Cigala.

Many so different from us. Worlds over lapping and strange beings different to us.
I never ever took it for granted there would only be our kind in spirit.
So much to learn about the world world.

Deepsea
Old 18-04-2012, 04:58 PM
deepsea

Yes,I have heard that,Cigala.

Many so different from us. Worlds over lapping and strange beings different to us.
I never ever took it for granted there would only be our kind in spirit.
So much to learn about the spirit world.

Deepsea
Old 18-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Administrator
Hello

I honestly see it as but an extention of the World we are already in and expanded out to the Universe we are in and maybe out even beyond that. We have this NEED to break things down into villages, towns, cities, countries, continents and finally the World or planet Earth...then we have this need to seeming go outwards from that....to other Worlds and other dimentions.

To me its all one in the same what happens is we simply transition. Its all one place to me with perceived different Worlds in understandings is all.

Do spirits listen to our ramblings on yes...do I have had messages around such...and how we will one day all find out.....and it will be fine.

Lynn
Old 18-04-2012, 07:25 PM
deepsea

Thank you,Lynn.
Would you consider it as a 'migration' from one world to another as we do when
migrating from one country to another?
I see a certain familiarity here,but on a different scale altogether.

Deepsea