Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-04-2012, 06:44 AM
deepsea

Spirit World?

Just a thought.

I often wonder if the spirit world listen to the conversations we have about spirit and the afterlife.
I am sure they must.
I wonder if they have a small chuckle at our opinions as to what we expect.

We have our own defined ideas and some folks have different ideas as to what it is truly like in spirit.

We are given and sometimes believe in what we are given as to the true world of spirit.
But after reading several versions,my own opinion included,how much we can differ in our own opinions.
How many versions of the spirit world do we actually believe in?

Let's have your version of how you see the spirit world.
From physical death to entry into spirit and what you expect to experience?
Deepsea
Old 16-04-2012, 08:07 AM
spiritualized

Seems like as good a description as any -

http://www.spiritualregression.org/p...piritual-world
Old 16-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Tammy

OH WHat a Lovely thread!
I shall share my views on it, once i get a bit more time to write....got to love work!!!!
But yes i do also beleive they listen in so to speak.
Old 16-04-2012, 10:04 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualized
Seems like as good a description as any -

http://www.spiritualregression.org/p...piritual-world

Interesting link,I have saved that,will have a look later.
Thank you.
Deepsea
Old 16-04-2012, 10:34 AM
deepsea

A quick version of my own visits,if they were visits to spirit land were this.

Each time I was taken to what I would call a 'visiting place'.
Three times I 'met' my husband there and also 'met' friends who have passed away who showed themselves to me,smiling and the same as they were in the physical.
Two of them gave me a tap on the shoulder,no different than here on meeting a friend or relative unexpectedly at a social occasion.
I turned to see smiling faces,laughing at my surprise to see them as normal as they were on the physical plane.
One point.....it had not been that long since their physical death.
So I assumed they were letting me know they were still around in spirit.

The room I was taken to was large,set with tables,beautiful white table cloths on which was placed (no giggling ) Cup and saucers,plates with cake on.
Now you can say I was dreaming,I don't care.

I know what I saw and will swear to this day,I was taken to a sort of reception room,where new comers arrive on their first visit to spirit.
Only I was returning,back to the physical world.
The others I saw had arrived there on permanent basis.
Now to prove my point.

While I was there,hubby standing by my side,a lady approached him,said something to him (silently) but I had the feeling that someone was arriving who he knew personally.

A short time later,an Australian soldier arrived,young and battle scarred.
Dirty,in full uniform.
Hubby went over to speak to him and I 'woke up'.

I receved notice from the Australian Vets Soc. that an old army mate of hubby's had passed away.
Now that old soldier must have been, at the time of his passing, in his 70's. So why did he appear as a young man,in uniform at the time of arriving in spirit?

Deepsea
Old 16-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea

I receved notice from the Australian Vets Soc. that an old army mate of hubby's had passed away.
Now that old soldier must have been, at the time of his passing, in his 70's. So why did he appear as a young man,in uniform at the time of arriving in spirit?

Deepsea

A medium friend of mine told me that she believes that after we cross over, we can choose the physical appearance we want (if, say, we are visiting the earth plane). Most of the time people choose the age when they felt and looked the best, or the very best time of their life. Who knows? Maybe that's how spirits look to each other as well.

I think our personal after life is whatever we choose it to be. Based on our beliefs and traditions on earth. There are probably a few rules to follow as far as learning and play. After we die, we are helped to the other side by our birth guide and some family members. We have a period of cleansing and recouperation. Then we go over our life to see how much of our life path we did well, how much needs to be worked on, and how much was missed all together. We then begin learning from our life to prepare to enter a new life when we are ready. We can travel the universe, travel between the astral and earth planes at will. There is peace and serenity.
Old 16-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Administrator
Hey Deepsea,

You would see spirit as they were when they were younger, because thats how you knew them if they came to you at the time of passing you wouldnt know them because they change so much. take for example a child hood friend of yours who passed decided to say hello to you, you would only recognise her as the child not an adult, everybody sees spirit differently by everybody im speaking of mediums. i see spirit in solid form. others dont see but hear instead. other will see spirit as an image in their minds etc,

Namaste
Old 16-04-2012, 01:58 PM
Tammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
A medium friend of mine told me that she believes that after we cross over, we can choose the physical appearance we want (if, say, we are visiting the earth plane). Most of the time people choose the age when they felt and looked the best, or the very best time of their life. Who knows? Maybe that's how spirits look to each other as well.

I think our personal after life is whatever we choose it to be. Based on our beliefs and traditions on earth. There are probably a few rules to follow as far as learning and play. After we die, we are helped to the other side by our birth guide and some family members. We have a period of cleansing and recouperation. Then we go over our life to see how much of our life path we did well, how much needs to be worked on, and how much was missed all together. We then begin learning from our life to prepare to enter a new life when we are ready. We can travel the universe, travel between the astral and earth planes at will. There is peace and serenity.

Thanks for that, it saved me having to write it up...i beleive this to
Old 16-04-2012, 03:42 PM
deepsea

All these explanations sound very good.
I like them.
Strange how we all have our own interpretation of spirit.
I do believe that what we want to see,we see it.
How we see spirit in our own minds.
Wonderful.
Old 16-04-2012, 03:56 PM
prettypolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever

Yep I 100% believe this as well and can confirm since the passing of my mother in law. I knew her around 12 years but she now she looks like when she was in her 20s.