Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Seeker

moving on from tf

I find myself having a moment of clarity with my whole experience with the person i really love. A couple of questions for people willing to share...

Has anyone just had to come to terms with their twin being an *******?(excuse my word), he just doesn't know himself. He cheated on his girlfriend with me and got caught and ran. I just know even he if reached out to me I can't get passed that right now. I think he's a jerk. I care about him and he affects me everyday but I feel good realizing that and not trying to look passed his stupidity.

Has anyone found love after meeting their TF? I'm really not interested in being with anyone but I know I can't be in a trusting relationship with him for a long time. But I want a healthy loving trusting relationship one day and I'm curious if anyone has found that with someone else?
I feel more about myself than I have since we met in two years ago and I'm really happy about that!

:))
Old 02-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Guide

You cannot break the TF connection, you can surrender and let them go, but they will always be a part of you and you of them. If they are a jerk you must think you are a jerk too. Send positive vibrations to your twin because that is your other spiritual half. The physical relationship is secondary to the spiritual and once you get that you will be able to get on with your life and not worry too much about what the twin is doing. I am doing some work on this at the moment to let my twin go completely as I still obssess and think about him daily and yes he was a bit of a jerk, but then I have given him a bit of a shock as I am essentially just like him only in a female body. We mirror one another and I have been where he is currently in his life. I am a lot more evolved than him and he can see the potential he has in me but maybe doesnt realise it yet. He wanted to reconnect with me recently and I allowed him to take some of my energy so a healer advised me to stay away from him for as long as it takes for him to realise he is with the wrong person and come back to me ready to move forward. I am doing that now but ohemgee it is hard.