Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 13-12-2013, 05:48 PM
jojo95

Thank you love 9 Yeahs sometimes i feel like i knew him in another life not then sometimes i think i'm just going crazy. When you said i know. Are you saying if we did share another life togathe that deep down somewhere i know?
Old 13-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo95
Thank you love 9 Yeahs sometimes i feel like i knew him in another life not then sometimes i think i'm just going crazy. When you said i know. Are you saying if we did share another life togathe that deep down somewhere i know?
Yeah!, I would think so! If you know a good hypnotist therapist, ask him if he could be of help, I think he can, anyway let me know what coming!

The best to you!
Old 13-12-2013, 07:18 PM
jojo95

Thank you love 9 yes sometimes i have a feeling that we had shared a life togather before, but then sometimes i think I'm going crazy. Now what do you mean when you said who know? You do!! ?? Also if we did share a life togather wouldthat be called a karma soulmate?
Old 13-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank you love 9 yes sometimes i have a feeling that we had shared a life togather before, but then sometimes i think I'm going crazy. Now what do you mean when you said who know? You do!! ?? Also if we did share a life togather wouldthat be called a karma soulmate?

Hey Jojo95, interesting!, I think that you have the ability to go back into past life to check this!

It would be wise if you know someone, you know well, that has experience in regression, asking her/him if she/he would do a Past Life Regression on this.

«If we share a life....soulmate», unfortunately, I don't have any good suggestions to offer on this!

You see, «karma» was put up by some religious people from Asia centuries ago. Similarly as my former religion would want to control me, they would say that if I sin, I would go to Hell (exaggeration for example purposes!). And karma has a similar function, what you do bad, good on someone, it will turn back on you somehow.

So, since you brought it up, you know probably more than I do of it.

The best to you!

Old 13-12-2013, 10:43 PM
jojo95

Thank you love no i don't know anyone who do past life regressio, but i will look around cause i would like to know.
Old 13-12-2013, 11:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank you love no i don't know anyone who do past life regressio, but i will look around cause i would like to know.

Welcome, it will probably come to you when you don't expect it, you know how life bring us information!

The best to you!